Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
    Kaz, please don't come here and talk about things that you have absolutely no clue about, just to release your frustration.

First of all, Sepahan collected 45 points after 21 games in 1382 (the year we won the IPL) . Now we have 44 points. Our winning streak belongs to that year with 8 consecutive wins. This year we had 7. We are yet to break any of our own records this year. Which record are you talking about? This is about the IPL. We were also the runners-up in the AFC champions league with the new format three years ago. Something that no other Iranian team has ever done.

Ghalenoi is a very good Iranian coach, no doubt, and he is an important factor in this years Sepahan success. But don't blow things out of proportion here. Football is a group sport and no one can single-handedly make a champoin out of a team. It is a team work. You need a good coach, as well as good players, management, fans, bench, funds, etc.

Also for your information, Ghaleno is a small village near Arak. It is not in Tehran.
    Jus put him on your ignore list, he has been there on my ignore list for quite a time, the guy is a tool and always comes to PFDC to post BS and provoke others, ignoring these attention seekers is the best way.

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
      Jus put him on your ignore list, he has been there on my ignore list for quite a time, the guy is a tool and always comes to PFDC to post BS and provoke others, ignoring these attention seekers is the best way.
      I haven't been on this site for weeks at a time.

But this is the same Masoud A who said that I had backed the regime and when called out couldn't fanny about a response with even one shred of proof. In fact, it's wonder he wasn't castigated or even got a warning for that tripe. I'm pretty sure you're "ignoring me" because I hounded you for proof. LOL

----

----

I hope we've established Masoud is full of doodoo. Thanks.
      Last edited by kaz; 01-11-2010, 04:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
        I agree, his tone is always provoking
        2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Well, I have a habit of responding when people make mistakes, or lie, or have an agenda. i.e. replying to the non-sense Shayan brought forth about Ebrahimizadeh being the best coach ever. You can't take it seriously even if you wanted to.

Comment

حاج رضايي در تمرينات سپاهان
            پنجشنبه ، 24 دی 1388 ، 07:07
            Amir_Hajrezaei
            سپاهان - تيم سپاهان عصر روز چهارشنبه آخرين تمرين خود براي رويارويي با تيم پاس همدان از هفته بيست و سوم ليگ برتر باشگاههاي کشور را در غياب امير قلعه نويي سرمربي خود انجام داد.
            دراين تمرينات که در ورزشگاه آرارات اصفهان برگزارشد، بازيکنان ابتدا زير نظر "خداداد" مربي بدنساز به گرم کردن خود پرداخته و سپس به مدت 2 ساعت زير نظر کريم قنبري دستيار اميرقلعه نويي تمرينات گروهي و تاکتيکي خود را برگزار کردند.
            سيدمهدي رحمتي و رحمان احمدي دروازه بان هاي تيم سپاهان نيز زير نظر حميد بابازاده مربي دروازه بان ها در گوشه اي از زمين تمرين کردند.
            پس از يک ساعت، کريم قنبري و محمود کريمي مربيان تيم سپاهان بازيکنان اين تيم را به دو تيم زرد و نارنجي تقسيم کردند تا تمرينات تيم سپاهان با يک بازي دست گرمي به پايان برسد.
            حاشيه هاي امروز
            *ابراهيم توره" بازيکن سنگالي سپاهان که به دليل غيبت غيرموجه توسط باشگاه جريمه نقدي شده و حضورش منوط به موافقت قلعه نويي بود، اولين تمرين گروهي خود را انجام داد.
            *محرم نويدکيا در تمرينات سپاهان حضور نداشت و در گوشه اي از ميدان با لباس گرمکن نظاره گر تمرينات تيمش بود. او در تمرينات به خود فشار نمي آورد اما امروز مصدوم بود.
            *اميرحاج رضايي که به عنوان مشاور فني امير قلعه نويي در تيم سپاهان حضور دارد نيز در گوشه اي از زمين نظاره گر تمرينات بود.
            2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Ebrahim Tore cost us 4 points in the past two weeks. Last week he was absent and we could not convert many many excellent chances. This week he got a red card in the 58th minute and Pas equalized while we were playing with 10 players.
              2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Toure dooset darim,
                Toure dooset darim.
                شهریور سال 52

پرسپولیس 6 - استقلال 0

لیگ تخت جمشید سال 1351

پرسپولیس 6 - سپاهان 0

Comment

^ Zobahan fans might sing something like that, but rest assured that your team will never reach Sepahan this season
                  2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Ebrahim Tore cost us 4 points in the past two weeks. Last week he was absent and we could not convert many many excellent chances. This week he got a red card in the 58th minute and Pas equalized while we were playing with 10 players.
                    How did Sepahan play TM jan? I know last week even though they tied they had alot of scoring chances.

Comment

^ I didn't watch the game, but from what I read we didn't play very well and specially in the second half Pas played better than us.

My concern is that the players have become complacent and assume that we have already won the league.
                      2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

^ I didn't watch the game, but from what I read we didn't play very well and specially in the second half Pas played better than us.

My concern is that the players have become complacent and assume that we have already won the league.
                        I think that stupid Ghatar tourney that Ghotbi cooked for us srewed up the rythm of the team. Toure is also being a jackass. The good thing is everyone else is losing points too.

Comment

Originally posted by kaz View Post
                          He's been a coach for, what, 2 years now, having won nothing and is the best coach ever? You need to lay off this Esfahan-inferiority-complex you have going.

Esteghlal owned the title last year and but for several injuries and hashie around the club we would have won it even earlier. Not only did we own the league statistically, we played by far the best football seen in the league.

Sepahan is doing what it is doing because of GN - a blue, and a Tehrani; how do you like them apples?

About Ebrahimzadeh, those who fail to see his talent are either biased or know zilch about football. He took over a mid table team with no stars and no depth and turned them into a consistent team that plays attractive football (relative to Iran) and has achieved one Hazfi cup and one 2nd place in IPL in one season and is 2nd this year. How many coaches do you see in Iran start as a head coach and get results right away? And I am not talking about the big 3 (Pp-Es-Sep). Even though you don't see that even in those teams other than Ghotbi and he took over a team with 7 TM players. Not to mention he never was able to repeat that success in PP or TM whereas Ebrahimzadeh did a good job as Korbekandi's assistant for years in Zob and as Luca's assistant in Sepahan when they got 2nd place in ACL and this year he is right behind Sepahan with all those TM players and a coach with alot more experience.

Comment

GO EBRAHIEMZADEH...ONE OF THE BEST IN IRAN>> Ghotbi

Comment

Originally posted by Siavash View Post
                              GO EBRAHIEMZADEH...ONE OF THE BEST IN IRAN>> Ghotbi
                              that who says otherwise must be blind.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                                that who says otherwise must be blind.
                                or paid!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X