Interview with Jamshidian

Comment

The IPL table after Zob game:

Peykan 8 19
      SS 8 18
      Zob 9 18
      2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Is anyone really Happy with Sepahan? They have a great team, but most of the matches are boring...With this team they have to dominate the League...

Comment

Originally posted by Frankfurt1984 View Post
          Is anyone really Happy with Sepahan? They have a great team, but most of the matches are boring...With this team they have to dominate the League...
          Sepahan is like Real madrid of Iran now with many new players and coach. It will take some time for them to gel.
          I dont know why you say boring because I think they play great specially at home, they have averaged 3 goals or something.
          The games I saw at home against Mes, Esteghlal Ahvaz,...they really did dominate and thrash them.
          By the end of the season to be top you need a good squad and consistency. Sepahan has got that, we shouldnt lose many more points and wait for ss and zobahan to drop.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

any pics or videos of the derby?

what was the attendance?

Comment

I mean boring, because in away matches they are weak. And also in Home Matches they scored only after Penalty, Freekick, Corner (because of very good Heading Players). There is never a really good combination. Zob Ahan is playing much more football. Of course they need time. But you have to be honest if the Coach would be not Ghalenoi (anyway very strong), the Coach would be in trouble now in Sepahan.

Comment

Too late but here you go:

Full Highlights:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQc-nbDLpxI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eh8Nypd424
                Formerly known as Persianking!
                Follow me @
                instagram/iranscout
                instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                  Sepahan is like Real madrid of Iran now with many new players and coach. It will take some time for them to gel.
                  I dont know why you say boring because I think they play great specially at home, they have averaged 3 goals or something.
                  The games I saw at home against Mes, Esteghlal Ahvaz,...they really did dominate and thrash them.
                  By the end of the season to be top you need a good squad and consistency. Sepahan has got that, we shouldnt lose many more points and wait for ss and zobahan to drop.
                  agha, please dont compare sepahan to real madrid. sepahan is more like valencia or sevilla, while esteghalal and perspolis are barcelona and real madrid.

Comment

Azizzadeh is only in this team for years because he is from Esfahan. He is not good enough for Sepahan Novin.....He killed today again Sepahan

Comment

I mean boring, because in away matches they are weak. And also in Home Matches they scored only after Penalty, Freekick, Corner (because of very good Heading Players). There is never a really good combination. Zob Ahan is playing much more football. Of course they need time. But you have to be honest if the Coach would be not Ghalenoi (anyway very strong), the Coach would be in trouble now in Sepahan.
                      even in away matches we play attacking football but somehow fail to win. we need time.

Originally posted by IranSoccer#8 View Post
                      agha, please dont compare sepahan to real madrid. sepahan is more like valencia or sevilla, while esteghalal and perspolis are barcelona and real madrid.
                      well sepahan spent the most on players/coach this season.
                      Azizzadeh is only in this team for years because he is from Esfahan. He is not good enough for Sepahan Novin.....He killed today again Sepahan
                      Azizadeh is a very fine defender...Better than Bengar

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

He is kind of slow but he is good in the air and is left footed. Even Branko invited him to TM so saying he is not even good enough for Novin is not reasonable. The guy has been on the bench since GN has come so he needs to get back in it. I agree with Shayan he is better than Bengar.

Comment

Full Highlights of Esfahan Derby:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7ZRLB8sr44
                          Formerly known as Persianking!
                          Follow me @
                          instagram/iranscout
                          instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Again a 3-1 home win. We keep winning by this score line & tieing or losing away games. Can't win a trophy like that. Good news is Emad is finding his form.

Comment

بولدوزر سپاهان تراکتور را زیر گرفت.

At least winning comfortably at home is a good sign, Im sure with more time we will be able to do the same in away games.

shame zobahan couldnt win.

pics of teraktor-sepahan http://www.farsnews.com/plarg.php?nn=M573721.jpg

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

^ congrats

Comment

Working...
                                X