Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post
    thanks, any member here actually have a sepahan football jersey??? iam getting 1 next time i go to iran. its great a high profile sports company actually chose to make an iran pro league's team kit.
    I have an Uhlsport one with Navidkia's number & I have a majid one with Minavand's #. I also have one really old one signed by all the players such as Bezik & Mahmoud karimi & Shadravan hassanzadeh.

Comment

There are many news on the club website about Naghshe jahan and how they could not meet the deadline and the expectation of finishing the project by now.
      Its good at least they are thinking about it and trying to solve the problem, Sepahan that plays in Naghshe jahan will hardly ever lose a game IMO.

I put this here just to do a little kal kal with masoud
      http://fooladsepahansport.com/module...ticle&sid=1305

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post
        thanks, any member here actually have a sepahan football jersey??? iam getting 1 next time i go to iran. its great a high profile sports company actually chose to make an iran pro league's team kit.
        I'm sorry to burst your bubble but lotto didn't choose to make IPL's kit.

A company in dubai "sponsors" them as Teamshirts and Sepahan glues their logo (which is on the wrong side and it looks like plastic), the numbers,names and the IR flag on it.

Same with Esteghlal and Persepolis. It's not like they are really sponsored by Uhlsport and Lotto...

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
          There are many news on the club website about Naghshe jahan and how they could not meet the deadline and the expectation of finishing the project by now.
          Its good at least they are thinking about it and trying to solve the problem, Sepahan that plays in Naghshe jahan will hardly ever lose a game IMO.

I put this here just to do a little kal kal with masoud
          http://fooladsepahansport.com/module...ticle&sid=1305
          Sepahan and the management should stfu about Naghshe Jahan as its not their business (although khak bar sare oonai ke daran misazanesh) and look up to ZZ who owns a stadium for themselves.

Comment

^
            mikhan ba kamtarin kharj momken kaar ra biyoofte dige lol

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

last year Mes was great because of Mehdi Rahmati, now they have Abbas and what happenend to them???? we are lucky to have this great keeper. and with Hosseini, Bengar, Aghily we have to win the AFC

Comment

^
                I dont know about that. because I didnt see much of Mes except 2-3 games but in TM we all know rahmati was great.
                I really think it was excessive buy because ahmadi is a great keeper, we could have spent it on a defensive midfielder since we lost both bahadorani and abolheil.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

rahmati was SHIT in the moghavemat game, all three goals were his fault
                  Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                  http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                  [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                  Villa + Messi =

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                    ^
                    mikhan ba kamtarin kharj momken kaar ra biyoofte dige lol
                    Malome ke Esfehanihaye zerang be in sadegi pool kharg nemikonand...........Dameshon Garm

Comment

3 great news:
                      1. Sepahan beat Est ahvaz 4-1.
                      2. Hatami scored again
                      3. according to this, Molaei can play from next months.

خبر خوشحال*كننده براي قلعه*نويي
                      بازگشت علي مولايي از مهرماه

خبرگزاري فوتبال ايران- علي مولايي بازيكن محروم سپاهان كه دو سال پيش به دليل مثبت*بودن آزمايش دوپينگ محروم شد، از مهرماه به ميادين فوتبال باز خواهد گشت.

به گزارش خبرگزاري فوتبال ايران، مولايي كه خيلي*ها او را يكي از تكنيكي*ترين فوتباليست*هاي ايران مي*دانند، در تيم مس كرمان چهره شد ولي او فرصت زيادي براي نشان دادن توانايي*هاي خود پيدا نكرد و به دليل استفاده از مواد نيروزاي غيرمجاز با محروميت دو ساله مواجه شد. مولايي در بازي مس كرمان و صبا باتري از مواد نيروزا استفاده كرد و نتيجه آزمايش او مثبت اعلام شد تا در نهايت با محروميت دو ساله مواجه شود. البته اين بازيكن پس از محروميتش، تلاش زيادي كرد تا مدت* آن را كم كند ولي به خواسته*اش نرسيد و حالا پس از دو سال انتظار در آستانه بازگشت به ليگ برتر قرار دارد. مولايي سال قبل و در حالي كه دوران محروميتش را سپري مي*كرد از مس كرمان جدا شد تا پيراهن سپاهان را بر تن كند، او حالا روزهاي آخر دوران محروميتش را سپري مي*كند و قرار است از مهرماه به ميادين فوتبال باز گردد.

امير قلعه*نويي علاقه خاصي به سبك بازي مولايي دارد و حتي زماني كه در مس كرمان مربيگري مي*كرد بارها در مصاحبه*هايش از توانايي*هاي فني اين بازيكن صحبت كرد. به طور حتم بازگشت مولايي خبر خوشحال*كننده*اي براي سرمربي سپاهان محسوب مي*شود و طبق گفته رئيس هيات مديره اين باشگاه، مولايي از اواسط مهرماه مي*تواند سپاهان را در ليگ برتر همراهي كند.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Mashalah Zoub Ahan, they have been great so far, I hope Sepahan is back on track.

Comment

Yeah Zobahan has been very consistent thanks to who??!
                          Ebrahimzadeh is a legend.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

good win by sepahan and ZZ,
                            IRI = FAILED

Comment

lol Aghili was sent off in the 2nd half

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Khaltabari missed a penalty kick otherwise he could have had his hattrick!

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Working...
                                X