No announcement yet.

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saaket is the biggest Dallal in our football, he has made so much money from the contracts and firings I dont even know where to begin...

Comment

^ You know Massoud jan, one of the main reason that many people in Iran voted for Ahmadinejad was that they thought "he was not a thief". I heard this sentence many many times from the people who voted for him. But when I compare Ahmadinejad who is supposedly financially clean (I assume here that he really is) with Hashemi who is not clean, I still prefer Hashemi for sure.

I think a manager's main duty is to lead his organization to success. Even if Saket is a corrupt manager, he is doing a decent job and his team is a successful team in the IPL. I would definitely prefer him over an incapable manager who makes lots of bad decisions for his organization but does not take extra money from his organization.
      2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Sepehan to play against Arsenal - Source The Sun UK : www.maniacworld.com/maze_game.htm
        A free and reborn Iran without organized religion and rooted in its true herritage and values

Comment

^
          that scared the hell out of me!

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

sigpic

Comment

shayan20 - was this your first time?
              A free and reborn Iran without organized religion and rooted in its true herritage and values

Comment

Originally posted by PersianPrins View Post
                shayan20 - was this your first time?
                playing that game? yes.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                  playing that game? yes.

hahaahaha

Comment

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
                    ^ You know Massoud jan, one of the main reason that many people in Iran voted for Ahmadinejad was that they thought "he was not a thief". I heard this sentence many many times from the people who voted for him. But when I compare Ahmadinejad who is supposedly financially clean (I assume here that he really is) with Hashemi who is not clean, I still prefer Hashemi for sure.

I think a manager's main duty is to lead his organization to success. Even if Saket is a corrupt manager, he is doing a decent job and his team is a successful team in the IPL. I would definitely prefer him over an incapable manager who makes lots of bad decisions for his organization but does not take extra money from his organization.
                    hmmm, and how has he been a successful manager for the last 2 years?
                    I dont see much success after Sepahan's participation in World Club Cup.

Comment

^ It depends on how you define "success".

I agree that last year, Sepahan didn't have a good season but still they found their way to the ACL. Sepahan have been constantly present in the ACL in the past few years more than any other team in Iran. This shows success and stability for a club team IMO. Many many people admit that Sepahan have become the third powerhouse in the Iranian football, and this complement is not given to any other club.
                      2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

^
                        Fully agree. You don't find any Iranian team as consistent and as stable as Sepahan. I think making the ACL year after year should be considered success and don't forget how we were stolen of IPL title.
                        look at Saipa, Mes, Foolad,....as soon as they get success, the next year they went done like hell.
                        But Sepahan has managed to stay on top for a long time, and mind you, I consider Sepahan the only powerhouse team in Iran for very special reasons

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
                          ^ It depends on how you define "success"
                          Exactly,
                          If you define success as constantly participating in ACL, and constantly getting eliminated in the first round (the record shows: 4 out of five times eliminated in the 1'st round) and not winning the IPL in 7 years, then I personally congratulate all 3pahan fans for their "success".
                          شهریور سال 52

پرسپولیس 6 - استقلال 0

لیگ تخت جمشید سال 1351

پرسپولیس 6 - سپاهان 0

Comment

[SIZE="2"]Shayan Whats up with the conflict Between Esteghlal and Sepahan and GN ??

شتابزدگي سپاهان
                            امير عوض نمي*شودپاسخ مستقيم به قلعه*نوييعميق باشيدواعظ آشتياني همه ما را به عميق بودن دعوت مي*كند كه خب، با توجه به فضاي فعلي فوتبال ايران، توقع زيادي است.نان اين فوتبال فقط با مرباي حاشيه از گلو پائين مي رود و ظاهرا چاره ديگري نيست جز اينكه همه در خدمت لمپنيزم باشيم !

منبع
                            Last edited by PouriaAkaBarut; 07-19-2009, 11:14 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

If Im not mistaken it started with the poll on SS site saying who will challenge for the title, it had pp, zz, mes and ss but not Sepahan. Saket said it shows how low class he is the manager of ss and GN said he's disappointed at their disrespect and ever since they are dissing each other...I didn't follow much from this bs.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by hamidr316 View Post
                                Exactly,
                                If you define success as constantly participating in ACL, and constantly getting eliminated in the first round (the record shows: 4 out of five times eliminated in the 1'st round) and not winning the IPL in 7 years, then I personally congratulate all 3pahan fans for their "success".
                                Well, they have won an IPL title, 7 years ago and been close since. Only Esteghlal and Perspolis have won it twice.

Comment

Working...
                                X