X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

thanks for the pics

why the hell do they play their home games in tehran now? how retarded is that?

Comment

Originally posted by ird28 View Post
        thanks for the pics

why the hell do they play their home games in tehran now? how retarded is that?
        the iff probably forced them to play it there so they can get even more tired from travelling.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Ghanbari: "We will suddenly become ranked first in league"

قنبری: به یکباره به صدر جدول خواهیم رسید

"بزودی کمیته استیناف 5 امتیاز سپاهان را به ما باز خواهد گرداند و ما به یکباره به صدر جدول صعود خواهیم کرد."

کریم قنبری مربی تیم فوتبال سپاهان در گفتگو با خبرنگار خبرگزاری اسپادانا در مشهد مقدس با بیان مطلب فوق اظهار داشت: " روز سختی را مقابل ابومسلم در پیش خواهیم داشت. هر دو تیم در هفته هجدهم مقابل حریفان خود به برتری دست یافته اند وخواهان امتیاز در این دیدار هستند که این امر رویارویی دو تیم را سخت تر خواهد کرد."

وی افزود:" ابومسلم با 2 مهاجم نوک بازی خواهد کرد و تیم ما با تغییر کلی در آرایش دفاعی ، بدنبال کنترل رودریگوئز و اولروم هستیم."

مربی سپاهان با بیان این مطلب که بزودی کمیته استیناف فدراسیون فوتبال 5 امتیاز سپاهان را به این تیم باز خواهد گرداند خاطر نشان ساخت:" ما بدنبال کسب امتیاز هستیم که با تغییر رای، صدر جدول رده بندی را از آن خود سازیم."

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
            man you're a long way behind.
            http://www.espadananews.com/fa/News.aspx?ID=7000

we have to play our home games away for 3 months, pay a heavy fine and get 5 points taken away from us because of an injured soldier during sepahan-perspolis game.

however the 5 points is still not confirmed and it could well be canceled due to the massive disagreement from everyone, because....you know why.
            man, I know that! khak bar saram

my question was: why does a team from esfahan play against pegah guilan in tehran?
            couldnt they play on some field in esfahan?

Comment

no problem i edited my post now,

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

thank you

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                  the iff probably forced them to play it there so they can get even more tired from travelling.
                  hm makes sense. its a shame how pp is handed the trophy by the federation.

anyways thank you and sorry if I sounded mean, I'm a bit stressed at the moment

Comment

ya,asspecially with aghilli

Comment

thanks for the pics

why the hell do they play their home games in tehran now?
                      Because next time Sepahan fans will kill someone instead of blinding him! Didn't you see how they treated Persepolis fans in Esfehan?
                      شهریور سال 52

پرسپولیس 6 - استقلال 0

لیگ تخت جمشید سال 1351

پرسپولیس 6 - سپاهان 0

Comment

hm makes sense. its a shame how pp is handed the trophy by the federation.
                        anyways thank you and sorry if I sounded mean, I'm a bit stressed at the moment
                        Don't be stressed, Sepahan will do good this year. That is Iranian way, we do better when we are cut between the wall and a hard place. Also, that guy Shah Hosaini (head of discipline committee) is a total A*ss, narrow minded, idiot and totally phsyco. It is sad that in Iran they tend to distroy good things.

Comment

Hi Shayan,
                          Many thanks for thw pics.

Comment

^^no problem, i cant wait till the abomoslem match.

btw we will play next match against abomoslem without 4 key players:
                            Seyed Salehi
                            Navidkia
                            Karimi
                            Jaba Mujiri

but hopefully we will win again, i am so pleased even with our reserves, some of them are very good like zadmahmod, they can win a game for us.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Viera will arrive in Esfahan by tomorrow, the contract is almost done.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Working...
                                X