Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^
    they can't fix the light situation of the stadium until ACL, that sucks, I guess they have to fake it or do something otherwise sepahan can't use fooladshahr for acl games.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Saket's trip to Turkey.

like they did with Kawasaki frontale, Sepahan have talked and organized terms with the Turkish club Fenerbahce in order to improve relations and share resources.
      There is a lot more to it...They have also planned to have a 2 legs Friendly with each other for next season. Home and away games.
      Sepahan will train in Adan Sport's stadium which is a div 1 Turkish team when they camp there.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Here is an article about Sepahan's hodting PP and SS :

شمارش معکوس براي سرباز احمدي دوم
        چرا ميزباني*هاي سپاهان مقابل سرخابي*ها حادثه*آفرين است؟
        Last edited by Payam_S; 01-19-2009, 02:03 AM.
        sigpic
        WE NEVER FORGET

Comment

^^
          There are many factors why that happens.
          keeping it brief:

1. Fooladshahr stadium is small for such big games, the fans have to come very close to each other and thus causing problems.

2. Sepahan has become a strong consistent contender for titles domestically, PP , SS fans obviously don't like that!

3. Unlike Tehran, in Isfahan the North part of it are poorer people thus more crime. That's why more fans who come to Fooladshahr stadium are culturally inferior to the ones in city area.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
            ^^
            There are many factors why that happens.
            keeping it brief:

1. Fooladshahr stadium is small for such big games, the fans have to come very close to each other and thus causing problems.

2. Sepahan has become a strong consistent contender for titles domestically, PP , SS fans obviously don't like that!

3. Unlike Tehran, in Isfahan the North part of it are poorer people thus more crime. That's why more fans who come to Fooladshahr stadium are culturally inferior to the ones in city area.

I dont think so...

1.If it was for Foolad Shahr so why there's no such a big deal with ZZ games against SS and PP...

2. If PP and SS fans had problem seeing Sepahan as the new contender no single Sepahani's fan would leave Azadi alive....
            The article is about Sepahan hosting PP and SS.

3. Again if it was Foolad Shahr and its location we would have the same problem with ZZ's fans...

Issue is somewhere else my friend..
            Last edited by Payam_S; 01-19-2009, 02:54 AM.
            sigpic
            WE NEVER FORGET

Comment

Originally posted by Payam_S View Post
              I dont think so...

1.If it was for Foolad Shahr so why there's no such a big deal with ZZ games against SS and PP...

2. If PP and SS fans had problem seeing Sepahan as the new contender no single Sepahani's fan would leave Azadi alive....
              The article is about Sepahan hosting PP and SS.

3. Again if it was Foolad Shahr and its location we would have the same problem with ZZ's fans...

Issue is somewhere else my friend..
              That's what the article is referring to too.
              Sepahan has really had good record against PP, SS and at some matches very intense and important matches (Like the Hazfi Semi final Sepahan beat Pp 4-1 or when Sepahan beat SS 2-0 in hazfi final or many more).
              That has increased the intensity of these matches and thus creating tension for fans.

ZZ don't have problems with SS or PP.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                That's what the article is referring to too.
                Sepahan has really had good record against PP, SS and at some matches very intense and important matches (Like the Hazfi Semi final Sepahan beat Pp 4-1 or when Sepahan beat SS 2-0 in hazfi final or many more).
                That has increased the intensity of these matches and thus creating tension for fans.
                ZZ don't have problems with SS or PP.
                Yes but this tension is mutual, both the side's fans have tension not only SS and PP and that's why i said if it was only PP and SS fans then they'd made Azadi a hell for Sepahan...
                sigpic
                WE NEVER FORGET

Comment

Originally posted by Payam_S View Post
                  Yes but this tension is mutual, both the side's fans have tension not only SS and PP and that's why i said if it was only PP and SS fans then they'd made Azadi a hell for Sepahan...
                  True, It's mutual But Those culturally low fans i said would not travel to Azadi Stadium for those matches, even if they do, Azadi has heaps of space and better security and seating arrangement unlike Fooladshahr.

don't think nothing happened in azadi...that hazfi semi final game against PP in azadi, Pp fans broke the head of our fans and many other incidence or even the last league match and those horror pics, it's still on sepahan's official site.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

sigpic
                    WE NEVER FORGET

Comment

Originally posted by Kianosh
                      Sepahan will play 2 friendlies with fenerbache.
                      Formerly known as Persianking!
                      Follow me @
                      instagram/iranscout
                      instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Wow i just saw Navidkia's goal against Saipa.
                        It was just amazing, a beautiful chip goal...very professional.
                        sigpic
                        WE NEVER FORGET

Comment

Abrar Varzeshi reports Khatibi joined Sepahan.

خطيبى با ۴۵۰ ميليون شاگرد كاظمى شد

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

^ 450m toman for khatibi????
                            it's too much man...
                            sigpic
                            WE NEVER FORGET

Comment

^^
                              He's a TM player.
                              He must have been getting more than double that amount in UAE. That's a reasonable price for a good striker(at IPL level).

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Navidkia's super goal V Saipa

http://rapidshare.com/files/18649794...a_Vs_Saipa.avi

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Working...
                                X