• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks man, good to see people like it.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
      yani esteghlali ha khodeshun orze nadaran ye video bara timeshon besaazan? jk

thanks for the feedback man
      orzeh darim, vali vakhti ye ham mali mesle to gir miyad chera khodemoon bokonim?? jks
      it was the first iran video i saw with high quality
      Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
      http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
      [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
      Villa + Messi =

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
        Ok here it is.
        The quality isn't too good when you upload it to Youtube.
        Maybe I should upload the original file to Rapidshare.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=d8VlAqZcHmE
        thats good video
        ====
        if put the goal of Ehsan Faregas against Persepolis in the last season that better than this

Comment

Great video I loved it Shayan. i hope Karimi gets well and comeback soon. By the way, did u yourself talked in that video?

Comment

Eyval che clipe bahali bood.
            Who is the singer? gotta love that part in which they talk in Esfahani accent.
            Eyval Shayan..
            Oh BTW is that your voice at the first?
            sigpic
            WE NEVER FORGET

Comment

^ I think that was Shayan himself. Let see what he says.

Comment

wow really nice vid man. enjoyed it! good job!

although I didn't enjoy the part with the black cross over perspolis

Comment

Originally posted by shayan_esteghlali View Post
                  orzeh darim, vali vakhti ye ham mali mesle to gir miyad chera khodemoon bokonim?? jks
                  it was the first iran video i saw with high quality
                  sorry but I can't find a proper esteghlal song that I can make a movie for. also no resources i have, for example I would need SS's goals in ACL for 7 years ago which I don't think anyone has now.!!

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by a-karimi8 View Post
                    thats good video
                    ====
                    if put the goal of Ehsan Faregas against Persepolis in the last season that better than this
                    I didn't want to bring back painful memories oh and I included enough goals by Fabregas in this video

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by Siavash View Post
                      Great video I loved it Shayan. i hope Karimi gets well and comeback soon. By the way, did u yourself talked in that video?
                      Karimi is fine and training with the team. His special glasses have also arrived a week ago,hy I don't know w he didn't play against SS. hopefully soon.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by Payam_S View Post
                        Eyval che clipe bahali bood.
                        Who is the singer? gotta love that part in which they talk in Esfahani accent.
                        Eyval Shayan..
                        Oh BTW is that your voice at the first?
                        Thanks Payam jan,
                        the singer is Ehsan Khodadadi.

Originally posted by Siavash View Post
                        ^ I think that was Shayan himself. Let see what he says.
                        naaaachi migi?man nistam ke
                        Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                        wow really nice vid man. enjoyed it! good job!
                        although I didn't enjoy the part with the black cross over perspolis
                        lol I knew some pp or ss fan would complainsorry but I had to match the song

guys if you see any areas need improvement please don't hesitate and say it so I can improve.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

kazemi after 1-1 draw in Qom.
                          Our team's potential is much higher than this. we will improve day by day.
                          despite missing 5 players, we played a good game and controlled the first half but we were lucky not to concede in 2nd half. he thinks saba has got a good team and can do well in ACL.
                          regarding khatibi, he praises him and says if his club agrees they will buy khatibi
                          س از تساوي مقابل صبا كاظمي: سپاهان به مرور بهتر مي شود خبرگزاري فارس: سرمربي تيم فوتبال سپاهان گفت: تواني هاي تيم ما بيش از اين است و به مرور زمان بهتر خواهيم شد.
                          به گزارش خبرگزاري فارس،فرهاد كاظمي پس از تساوي يك بر يك مقابل صبا اظهار داشت: صبا تيم خوبي دارد و مطمئنا در ليگ قهرمانان آسيا موفق خواهد شد.
                          وي افزود: نيمه اول تقريبا تيم برتر ميدان بوديم. آنها بازي خوبي انجام دادند. با وجود اينكه ما 5 بازيكن خود را در اختيار نداشتيم بد ظاهر نشديم.
                          كاظمي ادامه داد: در نيمه دوم شانس آورديم كه صبا نتوانست توپ* هايش را به گل تبديل كند. با وقتي كمي كه در اختيار داشتم تا حدودي توانسته ام وضعيت را در تيم سپاهان بهتر كنم.
                          سرمربي سپاهان در پاسخ به اين سوال كه روند مذاكرات با رسول خطيبي به كجا انجاميد گفت: او يكي از بهترين مهاجمان ايران است كه به درد تيم ملي هم مي خورد.اگر باشگاه الظفره رضايت او را بدهد اين بازيكن را به خدمت مي گيريم.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Too bad we tied against Saba. We are 7 points away from the top and Zob has a game in hand.

I think now we need a miracle to win the league. We should probably aim for the third spot in the league and focus on the ACL and Hazfi games. I hope we can play the Hazfi game against PP soon while their poor form continues.
                            2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Sepahan vs Saba:

and more:
                              http://www.mehrnews.com/fa/NewsDetai...?NewsID=811485
                              http://www.jamejamonline.ir/pics.asp...m=100895437417
                              Last edited by OsaBlue; 01-03-2009, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
                                Too bad we tied against Saba. We are 7 points away from the top and Zob has a game in hand.

I think now we need a miracle to win the league. We should probably aim for the third spot in the league and focus on the ACL and Hazfi games. I hope we can play the Hazfi game against PP soon while their poor form continues.
                                We should learn from last season.
                                Only compete in 2 of the 3 competitions.

in hazfi against PP I realy hope they keep Peyrovani and Vaezi and Rezaei should play

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Working...
                                X