No announcement yet.

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sepahan starting 11 for you Jamshid jan.

بازیکنان تیم سپاهان:
    عباس محمدی، هادی عقیلی، حمید عزیززاده، جلال اکبری، آرماندو دسا، ابوالهیل، مهدی جعفرپور، احسان حاج صفی(۹۰-احمد جمشیدیان)، محرم نویدکیا، هادی اصغری(۷۷- بهمن طهماسبی)(۸۹- حسین پاپی)، عماد رضا

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

^ Thanks. So Jamshidian will probably play in the next game.
      2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

^
        yea he was subbed in very late in the game so his injury ain't too serious. he will be back next game hopefully

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Jamshidian didnt play, i guess that was Bahadorani who subbed in and replaced Hajsafi.
          sigpic
          WE NEVER FORGET

Comment

^^
            That makes sense. The news report got it wrong and wrote Jamshidian instead.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

ESFAHAN AROOSIYE...TEHRAN k---SOOZIYE

both SS and PP lost this week, what a great week

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Shayan jan inghadr rajebe out dasti harf zadim ke didi che balaei saremun umad?
                behtarin out andaz iran ruye out dasti be khodemoon goal zad
                cheshm khord

Comment

Originally posted by OsaBlue View Post
                  Shayan jan inghadr rajebe out dasti harf zadim ke didi che balaei saremun umad?
                  behtarin out andaz iran ruye out dasti be khodemoon goal zad
                  cheshm khord

Hajsafi's long throw and Alizadeh's OG...priceless!

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

What a good week!

The only bad result was Saba's win against Bargh. I hope we can beat them on Saturday and go third in the table with a little bit of help from Zob. After all we helped them today and they owe us and should return the favor Zob will actually host PP at the best possible time on Saturday.
                    2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

good win by sepahan, once again SS choked!!! does anyone know if along along played today for sepahan??? i missed the game
                      IRI = FAILED

Comment

Just watch, GN is going to blame the SS loss on somebody or something.

Comment

I watch the game in the middle of the night and I am so happy that Sepahan won and made it worthy.

Comment

Originally posted by Siavash View Post
                            Just watch, GN is going to blame the SS loss on somebody or something.
                            He didn't. He came out saying that Esteghlal deserved to lose and said that he didn't want to play Borhani but he was forced to after the 2nd goal.

I guess if it was Daei and he made excuses it would all be okay eh? Siavash, has anyone told you you're really desperate?

Comment

Sepahan Shireh.........Daei is the king....

Comment

Sepahan deserved the win today, however GN does usually blame it on something but today he didnt, he also has a point the players that came back to iran only had one day before this match, but Sepahan deserved the win no doubt.

Comment

Working...
                                X