Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^
    Do you really think Sepahan management will let this off just because of paying for a scoreboard?!

Don't worry, It's nothing serious.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Molaei: I never had problems with Kazemi.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Kazemi was took Sepahan to its first champoinship , but it seems that there is already some problems brewing in Esfahan , mainly due to the club unceremonious dismisaal of their Esfahani coach.

The rumors is that the club is divided between pro and anti Kazemi and even the leaders are poking their nose into this affair. I surely hope that stability is maiantained in the club and Sepahan returns back to its form.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
          Sepahan will definitely be put in Pot A for the draw of ACL09.
          Saipa maybe.
          PP/SS no WAY!
          سپاهان شاید /اما استقلال و پرسپوليس در آسيا سرگروه نمى شوند ...بعيد است كه ۲ تيم پرطرفدار استقلال و پرسپوليس كه بعد از ۶ سال دوباره مجال حضور در اين پيكارها را به دست آورده اند با عنوان تيم هاى درجه A و سرگروه در قرعه كشى شركت داده شوند. واینكه با توجه به صعود القادسيه كويت به مرحله يك چهارم نهايى اگر از فوتبال اين كشور رفع تعليق شود بدون شك نماينده كويت هم بالاتر از سرخابى ها قرار خواهد گرفت (كه البته از كويتى ها رفع تعليق نشده و از ليگ قهرمانان كنار گذاشته شدند) در همين رابطه روز پنجشنبه يكى از مسئولان ارشد فوتبال كشور بار ديگر خبر ابرارورزشى را تأييد كرد و گفت: به احتمال بسيار زياد تنها تيمى كه شانس سرگروهى از ايران را دارد سپاهان اصفهان است و بعيد است AFC چنين اعتبارى را براى استقلال و پرسپوليس قائل شود.
          There will be four groups and Iran will have four teams in this tournament. Two clubs from one country cannot be drawn together so that means Sepahan, Saba Battery, Perspolis and Esteghlal will be in one pot because there is no other way of doing this.

Comment

Originally posted by maij View Post
            Kazemi was took Sepahan to its first champoinship , but it seems that there is already some problems brewing in Esfahan , mainly due to the club unceremonious dismisaal of their Esfahani coach.

The rumors is that the club is divided between pro and anti Kazemi and even the leaders are poking their nose into this affair. I surely hope that stability is maiantained in the club and Sepahan returns back to its form.
            True Majid jan, the club has lost its path.
            I just hope everything turns out alright and they get back from this misery.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by ShirFarhad View Post
              There will be four groups and Iran will have four teams in this tournament. Two clubs from one country cannot be drawn together so that means Sepahan, Saba Battery, Perspolis and Esteghlal will be in one pot because there is no other way of doing this.
              I thought there will be 8 groups of 4 with top qualifying to the knock-out stages!!

past season of ACL we haven't had knockout stage but It seems this season they've changed it.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Congradulations to Sepahan's Futsal team becoming the Champions by 10 points!

- فولاد ماهان اصفهان 47 امتیاز (قهرمان)
                2- ارم کیش قم 37 امتیاز
                3- تام ایران خودرو 35 امتیاز
                4- شهید منصوری قرچک 32 امتیاز

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                  I thought there will be 8 groups of 4 with top qualifying to the knock-out stages!!
                  past season of ACL we haven't had knockout stage but It seems this season they've changed it.
                  There will be 8 groups indeed, but 4 will be for clubs from West and Central & South Asia and the other 4 groups will be only for clubs from from the East & ASEAN.

Comment

^^
                    Yes you're right.
                    Due to long traveling distances, they are in different groups.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

sigpic
                      WE NEVER FORGET

Comment

Sepahan, please make me proud, beat Esteghlal so Perspolis can catch up!

Comment

Anyone knows what is the status of Emad Reza?

Is he going to join his national team for the Persian Gulf Tournament or not ?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                            Sepahan, please make me proud, beat Esteghlal so Perspolis can catch up!

Comment

^ u r the same guys saying all kind of kori's to sepahanis until yesterday...
                              now today u have become their buddies huh?
                              Originally posted by siavasharian
                              ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                              بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

^ vala khodeshooon nemitonan bebaran oonvaght be ma migan bebaran ke oona biyan bala lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X