Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^
    They think Charkhabi is too small to be Sepahan's coach. They have a reason.
    I have this feeling Aghili and bengar both got supposedly injured after Charkhabi's appointment on purpose(fake).
    Aghili said in an interview that Sepahan is an international team and they need a big coach.

If these are true then yes there is big trouble in Sepahan over Charkhabi's appointment.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
      ^
      They think Charkhabi is too small to be Sepahan's coach. They have a reason.
      I have this feeling Aghili and bengar both got supposedly injured after Charkhabi's appointment on purpose(fake).
      Aghili said in an interview that Sepahan is an international team and they need a big coach.

If these are true then yes there is big trouble in Sepahan over Charkhabi's appointment.
      so how was firrat bigger than morkhabi?

Comment

Originally posted by soheil86 View Post
        so how was firrat bigger than morkhabi?
        well FIrat at least had some experience with big teams as an assistant coach and also with our TM but Charkhabi's experience is max league1 (Sepahan Novin) an the way he talks and conducts interviews are somehow unpro if you ask me.
        That's why the big guys in the team (Navidkia, Bengar, Aghili..) are complaining(if its true) about his appoitment.
        I remember when Charkhabi was apppointed Aghili was injured and he said Sepahan need a big coach to succeed. That obviously gives you an indication of that they are after.
        I just hope everything turns out well.
        Charkhab,i like Daei, is a very disciplined coach, In his first match he had problem with Armando Sa and now he has problems with many more. It's not looking good but I hope for the best to happen and nothing to harsh.
        After all it was the management mistake to appoint someone like Firat with no coaching experience for a team aiming at championship with a decent squad.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Today we play against Payam at mashad.
          We won't have Armando and Bengar due to suspension and Payam will be missing Hasheminasab.

I hope e get the result there. ZZ thrashed this team 4-1, we should do the same.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

payam 2 -2 sepahan.
            emad reza scored 2 goals for sepahan and shpeytim arifi scored both goals for payam.

did anyone get to watch the match? if yes, i was just wondering how did shpeytim arifi do in that game? since esteghlal is considering to buy him, anyone has any opinion on how did he play??
            from the 1 or 2 games i saw of him so far, he seems selfish but can score some good goals.

wat do u guys think?
            Originally posted by siavasharian
            ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
            بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

^^
              I didn't watch the whole game but got to see some parts of it here and there.
              Sepahan was just like their past 2 games against Pas and Fajr. Very heavy and tactics-less in attack. Emad Reza scored 2 goals in 2 minutes I really didn't want us to win that game because we played bad and didn't deserve to win.
              Schpeitin is a great striker, he didn't get many chances against Sepahan but when he got it He took it perfectly.
              He's a modern striker and a clinical finisher.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

thanx for the info shayan jan.
                best of luck to ur team!
                ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Not a good result against a team with no coach and money to survive.

Comment

Tommorow Sepahan is going to have a camp in Dubai.
                    Hopefully during this break the team can recover and get a decent result against SS.
                    A win against SS means 6 points. 3 for us and 3 for ZZ

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

^lol...6 points

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                        Tommorow Sepahan is going to have a camp in Dubai.
                        Hopefully during this break the team can recover and get a decent result against SS.
                        A win against SS means 6 points. 3 for us and 3 for ZZ

Off topic... How do you create that signature ? I mean messy goal vs. Real Madrid ...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maij View Post
                          Off topic... How do you create that signature ? I mean messy goal vs. Real Madrid ...
                          IraqiFootballl posted it in the El Clasico threat and I uploaded it into my signature
                          I've never made one myself but I believe there is a software that converts video files to GIF format after you split the part of the video file you want.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

This is when he was in AFC regarding ACL09 I think.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

All the Sepahan's fans wait for the breaking news very soon.
                              Just a few hours.
                              sigpic
                              WE NEVER FORGET

Comment

wat is it about??
                                elong or charkhabi??
                                ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Working...
                                X