No announcement yet.

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good game played by both teams and I can't understand why Sepahan is 10th in the table! I can only say that Firat is not qualified to coach Sepahan as he got this job probably due to connections he had in Iran,,,he has never been a head coach before and takes over one of Iran's top teams....hasn't proved himself in any way.

anyways, good game by both teams, but Perspolis deserved to win at the end of the day.
    sigpic
    Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

def. respect to sepahan and their staff. hajsafi is great!

i really like this club. the only time they disappointed me was before aghili got sent of when our player was on the field and they forgot what fairplay is about...but nvm i hope sepahan recovers

Comment

haj-safi is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
        he is IPLs BEST player!! he should starts in TM, he is 18 and plays like top class europian player!!!
        i rather have him in barca then have fabregas back since haj-safi is better!!!
        Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
        http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
        [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
        Villa + Messi =

Comment

Originally posted by amir-abadi View Post
          he is IPLs BEST player!! he should starts in TM, he is 18 and plays like top class europian player!!!
          he has the skills to be IPL's best player yet, but he's not there yet!

Comment

Originally posted by amir-abadi View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
              he has the skills to be IPL's best player yet, but he's not there yet!
              i know, i am just a little over excited
              but he is still amazing!!
              Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
              http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
              [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
              Villa + Messi =

Comment

Omg, great feeling getting 3 points from u today aaah ...

haha anyways...guys I wonder if u can give pm me links to as many pics as possible of Hajsafi to me....I may wanna make a wallpaper ... if you have pics of Gholamreza Rezaei .. send those too
                maa bachehaaye iroonim
                hamishe irooni mimoonim
                baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
                baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

^^ mate pls don't forget to participate in pfdc's wallpaper competition!

Comment

i believe aqili when he says something brought him down.
                    how can one dive when he is one to one with the goalie?!
                    and a defensive player would not know how to dive.

Comment

Ala dont go hashiye. watch the game its more than clear that he dive.
                      Aghili is unfair. Haghesh bud ekhraj beshe. Bazikone PP zakhmi bud aghili hamintori edame dad bazio.

Comment

Originally posted by SP1006 View Post
                        Ala
                        1- dont go hashiye.
                        2- watch the game its more than clear that he dive.
                        3- Aghili is unfair.
                        4- Haghesh bud ekhraj beshe.
                        5- Bazikone PP zakhmi bud aghili hamintori edame dad bazio.

Chashm, Harchi Shomaa Begid Hamoon Dorosteh va bass.

the PK is at 7:00 minute

http://www.justin.tv/clip/365d1f22b67

Comment

Thats all i have to say...
                          We scored 3 clean goals, id like to see Shayan's exuse now...Hell come up with 1...give him some time...

And instead of starting to make up bullshit about Aghili, which was not a penalty, CLEAR dive.

Start thinking about the CLEAR handball that was not taken from Niki's cross, which should of been a penalty.

Sepahan lucky it wasn't 5-2.
                          As i said, the Sholezard in Tehran is very sweet....very very sweet..

Comment

Originally posted by Ala View Post
                            Chashm, Harchi Shomaa Begid Hamoon Dorosteh va bass.

the PK is at 7:00 minute

http://www.justin.tv/clip/365d1f22b67
                            Ala don't bring Sepahan down to such low levels... they are a big team and should find ways to succeed and win just like they've done in the past...

Arguments over refereeing will just justify poor performance and they'll never do better...
                            sigpic

Comment

Baba like Hadi says..

I smell koonsozi....go put sum bloody vaseline on it.....

Comment

Originally posted by perspolisi View Post
                                ... Arguments over refereeing will just justify poor performance and they'll never do better...

?!

if perspolis was better we were not allowed to find out by that improper call.
                                up to that point, i think sepahan was doing great. they did receive goals but they
                                were on attack as well and had many chances for the equalizer including the
                                attack for which they got a red!. so, i don't really agree that they were
                                performing poor. the sepahan of first half may be the best this season.

Two games in a row a ref call in 75th minute has taken all the chances
                                for Perspolis rivals' to come back for a draw. last game, a controversial
                                PK was called at 74' for Perspolis to give it a 2 goal advantage over Bargh.
                                this game, another controversial ref call at 75' finished off sepahan.

last time Perspolis lost at Azadi, the ref that did not call the PK was
                                mistreated and his family was threatened to death and he had to resign
                                as a result. it looks like refs do not dare not to give PP the close calls.

Comment

Working...
                                X