Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
    dam, lucky you, It was have been a sweet experience.
    i was laughing so hard they actually got PISSED!?!? it is just that they were talking about how PP is going to do this and that, and all of the sudden the whole thing crumbled, and i start to laugh, and it got really ugly for PP!!! they were all pissed at the end of the game!!!
    IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
      i was laughing so hard they actually got PISSED!?!? it is just that they were talking about how PP is going to do this and that, and all of the sudden the whole thing crumbled, and i start to laugh, and it got really ugly for PP!!! they were all pissed at the end of the game!!!
      It's not just a matter of losing but losing with 4 goals.
      you got to give them the right to be pissed though, It was quiet hard for them to leave another season trophyless and again not make the ACL .

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

If this is how we play man i cant wait until Navidkia and Karimi come back

Comment

Shayan's gonna wake up to a beautiful morning

Comment

Che khabar az soorakhaye nesfe jahan?

Comment

congratulations to sepahan for a game well played but sometimes result
              cannot tell the performance, especially at azadi

Comment

There are a couple of really coky Tehrani fans here so its better not to answer them
                We played well today that red card knocked the stuffing out of our team a little bit though but overall the game plan was good, and Sepahan knows how to keep possesion,Emad Reza and Hajsafi were the best for Sepahan, and Our injuries with Bengar still not able to play a full game is worrying. Just 3-4 weeks of this suffering and we will be back on track

Comment

Originally posted by tashakor View Post
                  Shayan's gonna wake up to a beautiful morning
                  sigpic
                  WE NEVER FORGET

Comment

yeah congrats to Sepahan.

Perspolis has more possession, more correct passes, more goal attempts and won the match.
                    In other words, Sepahan got owned.

Comment

The only thing out of all the stuff you said Persepolis had more attempts at goal, Sepahan is able to keep possession and makes good passes.

Comment

I gotta give it to Sepahan though, they played pretty good at Azadi, and also missing 2 key players!

Engin Firat needs a few more games....

Comment

OWNED!!!

Comment

^ I dont think he is a good coach i mean today is the first game i saw him coach out of Sepahans games but like in any other games ive herd he is a bad coach, Sepahan really misses Luca Bonacic.

Comment

I told you guys its not going to be easy to beat PP in Azadi. With 70+K funs, scared refs and so on........ I have predicted a tie and did not see the game I hope PP won like a winner not with the help of ref.

Comment

^ it should have been a tie, Sepahan played well, the game was pretty even .

Comment

Working...
                                X