No announcement yet.

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^thanks for the try yashar jan, but you still didn't get my agreement on this

You see, why I say you shoudln't measure the offside call by drawing a vertical line parallel to the mid line. because you have to take into account the position and sight of the side referee too. A better way would be to draw a line from Aghili to The side referee and i believe Seyed Salehi would be offisde

on Navad the guy said from this angle we're watching they look to be on the same line then Saket called and said Basirat was standing right on the line of offside and saw it(although its not a very reliable source).

I could upload you the goal if you want?
    Firat's reaction also tells the story

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Firat:
      We'll make it a bitter day for Perspolsi.
      We have analysed PP very well and are ready to get the 3 points.

نگین فیرات:
      روزی تلخ را برای پرسپولیس رقم می زنیم/ آنها ستاره های تبلیغاتی هستند
      سرمربی تیم فوتبال سپاهان تیمش را در دیدار فردا برابر پرسپولیس پیروز خواند و گفت: ما از هر نظر برتر از پرسپولیس هستیم و قطعا در بازی فردا سه امتیاز را کسب می کنیم.
      به گزارش خبرنگار مهر، انگین فیرات قبل از دیدار فردای تیمش برابر پرسپولیس با انتقاد از عملکرد داور مسابقه در بازی های پیشین این تیم اظهار داشت: بازی با سایپا به هیچ عنوان 6 دقیقه وقت تلف شده نداشت و ما در ششمین دقیقه وقت تلف شده گل سایپا را که با برخورد به دست یکی از بازیکنان این تیم حاصل شد دریافت کردیم و داور در بازی با سایپا بسیار ضعیف عمل کرد.
      وی ادامه داد: داوری بازی با پیکان نیز فاجعه آمیز بود و همگان شاهد بودند که کادر داوری چطور تیم ما را در اصفهان قربانی کرد و پیروزی مسلم را از ما گرفت. من به تعصب و همت بازیکنانم آفرین می گویم، چرا آنها جسورانه جنگیدند و به هیچ وجه بازنده میدان نبودند.
      انگین فیرات افزود: برای ما تمام بازیها مهم است و در تمام بازیها برای کسب بهترین نتیجه وارد زمین می شویم و بازی با پرسپولیس نیز به همین شکل خواهد بود. مصمم هستیم تا با خداحافظی با بدشانسی ها و امیدواری به اینکه قضاوت این دیدار عادلانه باشد، بتوانیم یک روز تلخ را برای سرخپوشان پایتخت رقم بزنیم.
      وی اظهار داشت: در فرم بسیار خوبی قرار گرفته ایم و تیم حریف به خوبی آنالیز کرده ایم و امیدواریم سه امتیاز این بازی را کسب کنیم.
      فیرات تصریح کرد: تیم پرسپولیس از نظر اسمی کادر بسیار خوبی دارد و بیشتر بازیکنان این تیم ستاره های فوتبال هستند. هر چند که ستاره ها بیشتر ستاره های تبلیغاتی و رسانه ای بوده اند اما مطمئن باشید در بازی با سپاهان با حواس جمع و کاملا متفاوت بازی خواهند کرد ولی ما برنامه های خوبی برای این بازی داریم که تا نتیجه را به نفع خود رقم بزنیم.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Basirat:
        PP should fear us!

بصیرت در گفتگو با مهر:
        فاتح فینال زودرس لیگ سپاهان است / پرسپولیس باید از ما بترسد
        سرپرست تیم فوتبال سپاهان این تیم را فاتح دیدار با پرسپولیس دانست و اعلام کرد با برتری در این دیدار که فینال زودرس لیگ است، شکست فصل گذشته را جبران می کنیم.
        مجید بصیرت در گفتگو با خبرنگار مهر، در مورد آخرین وضعیت این تیم اظهار داشت: بازیکنان ما در شرایط خوبی هستند و با این وضعیت صد درصد برنده دیدار با پرسپولیس خواهند بود.
        وی با بیان اینکه پرسپولیسی ها باید بابت قرار گرفتن مقابل سپاهان بترسند، افزود: ما در 10 دیدار گذشته تنها برابر ذوب آهن عملکرد خوبی نداشتیم اما در سایر بازی ها خصوصا مسابقه با برق شیراز و سایپا، در ثانیه های آخر پیروزی را با تساوی عوض کردیم. همچنین ما در دیدار با پیکان اصلا مستحق شکست نبودیم و مشکلات داوری باعث شد پیروزی را با باخت عوض کنیم.
        سرپرست تیم سپاهان اضافه کرد: متاسفانه فنایی کارشناس داوری هم در بحث کارشناسی داوری دیدار سپاهان با پیکان دقت لازم را نداشت و خیلی راحت از کنار صحنه گل سوم پیکان گذشت. درست است دوربین از وسط زمین فیلم گرفته بود اما سایه های بازیکنان هم به صراحت نشان می داد سیدصالحی در موقعیت آفساید قرار گرفته است. در مجموع ما از آقای فنایی انتظار بیشتری داشتیم.
        بصیرت در مورد دیدار با پرسپولیس خاطر نشان کرد: این دیدار فینال زودرس لیگ است که فصل گذشته شرایطی استثنایی داشت که شاید این اتفاق سال های سال در لیگ ایران رخ ندهد. ما در آن دیدار تا دقیقه 96 قهرمان بودیم اما دریک دقیقه همه چیز عوض شد و این عنوان به پرسپولیس رسید. مطمئنا ما برای پیروزی در این مسابقه به میدان می رویم تا با کسب سه امتیاز این دیدار ضمن جبران شکست در فینال فصل گذشته، پاداش خوبی هم به هواداران خود بدهیم.
        سرپرست تیم سپاهان در پایان گفت: حساسیت این دیدار از مسابقه آخر لیگ هفتم بسیار کمتر است زیرا برای تماشای آن دیدار 100 هزار نفر به ورزشگاه آمده بودند و تمام مردم ایران هم آن مسابقه را تماشا می کردند. اما یکشنبه روز دیگری است و ما تنها به فکر پیروزی برابر پرسپولیس حتی برابر تماشاگران پرتعداشان هستیم.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

be hamin kheyal bash agha shayan

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
            be hamin kheyal bash agha shayan
            be kodom khial jonam?
            inha akhbaran dadash, sohbat hay kadre fani.

I know PP very strong team this year but even though Sepahan is missing three key players I still think we can give PP a very tough time.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
              be kodom khial jonam?
              inha akhbaran dadash, sohbat hay kadre fani.
              I know PP very strong team this year but even though Sepahan is missing three key players I still think we can give PP a very tough time.
              so, we have been missing khalili from the start, khalili is worth 3 sepahan players alone

Comment

^^thanks for the try yashar jan, but you still didn't get my agreement on this

You see, why I say you shoudln't measure the offside call by drawing a vertical line parallel to the mid line. because you have to take into account the position and sight of the side referee too. A better way would be to draw a line from Aghili to The side referee and i believe Seyed Salehi would be offisde

on Navad the guy said from this angle we're watching they look to be on the same line then Saket called and said Basirat was standing right on the line of offside and saw it(although its not a very reliable source).

I could upload you the goal if you want?
                Firat's reaction also tells the story
                yea, i tried the line from aghili to the linesmen and then seyed salehi appears offside although again i think the line is extra slanting than wat it should be,
                however, we are assuming here that the linesman was indeed positioned correctly with the last defender but if this was the case, the linesmen could have spotted the offside quite well

the other possibility is that the linesman is lagging behind and is running towards where he should actually be and hence, he missed the offside scene

oh well..its over now. time to look forward to ur next game. goodluck to ur team!
                Originally posted by siavasharian
                ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                  yea, i tried the line from aghili to the linesmen and then seyed salehi appears offside although again i think the line is extra slanting than wat it should be,
                  however, we are assuming here that the linesman was indeed positioned correctly with the last defender but if this was the case, the linesmen could have spotted the offside quite well
                  the other possibility is that the linesman is lagging behind and is running towards where he should actually be and hence, he missed the offside scene
                  oh well..its over now. time to look forward to ur next game. goodluck to ur team!
                  from my view the linesman looks perfectly set on line with Aghili but the only possibility he could have misjudged that is that the fact that just before the header Aghili smartly stepped forward and made that an offside but unfortunately the ref is to slow for that speed.
                  thanks good luck against Qazvin.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

so, we have been missing khalili from the start, khalili is worth 3 sepahan players alone

Instead you bought a better one in Di Carmo and Tore.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Instead you bought a better one in Di Carmo and Tore.
                      tore is a gd player, he might not be a in and out goal scorer but he works hard drops back and helps and has some gd assists and regarding Do Carmo... well i think 2 more games then il judge if he deserves to play for Persepolis!

Comment

tore is a gd player, he might not be a in and out goal scorer but he works hard drops back and helps and has some gd assists and regarding Do Carmo... well i think 2 more games then il judge if he deserves to play for Persepolis!
                        my point is a team that relies on 1 player is not a team.
                        sepahan have been missing Navidkia and karimi, these are the two most important players for Sepahan but still managed to get results, although the hard way.
                        Khalili imo way better finisher than even Tore.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

my point is a team that relies on 1 player is not a team.
                          sepahan have been missing Navidkia and karimi, these are the two most important players for Sepahan but still managed to get results, although the hard way.
                          Khalili imo way better finisher than even Tore.
                          im not saying we rely on khalili but u said we're missing 3 players and i just reminded u we're missing our best player from the start of the season so there should be no excuses when u lose , as simple as that! as you have seen we have goal scorers in our team and we have been more than capable without khalili.
                          regarding tore as i told u, he is not a in and out goal scorer but he does help the team a lot but first of all we need to find out if his maman lets him come back

Comment

im not saying we rely on khalili but u said we're missing 3 players and i just reminded u we're missing our best player from the start of the season so there should be no excuses when u lose , as simple as that! as you have seen we have goal scorers in our team and we have been more than capable without khalili.
                            regarding tore as i told u, he is not a in and out goal scorer but he does help the team a lot but first of all we need to find out if his maman lets him come back
                            Pp is missing 1 Sepahan missing 5.
                            Anyway, we still win.

lol at Tore's mum, in navad Ferdosipoor said to qotbi "tore Hanoz pishe mamaneshe?".

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Pp is missing 1 Sepahan missing 5.
                              Anyway, we still win.
                              lol at Tore's mum, in navad Ferdosipoor said to qotbi "tore Hanoz pishe mamaneshe?".
                              and as i said khalili is worth 3 sepahan players
                              p.s u will lose

Comment

and i said khalili is worth 3 sepahan players
                                p.s u will lose
                                in that case navidkia himself is worth the whole PP squad. this is true, just watch his games againt pp and how he single handly ripped you guys apart.

too bad he ain't going to be play this match but next leg in Esfahan...

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Working...
                                X