Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arashi_Washi View Post
    Did you even read the bottom part of my last post?

Here it is...Read it again...

For example Pas Hamedan's little drug problem, in this years preseason where their players got diagnosed etc., they got deducted points, but those points will be deducted as of next season.

And the SEASON HAVENT even started and they were smart enough to kick it off until next season, but for PP they took it off us in the MIDDLE of our most crucial times of the season.

Persianeagle, ITS OVER...
    I dont even know why we are talking about the 6point deduction..
    I knew we deserved it.

But simply, i thought it was much smarter if they took it of us at the beginning of the next season.

And thats it...

Am off to Futsal training.
    ill talk to you guys when i get back..

Nice discussion Persian Eagle jan...

You know i agreed with you through out this discussion, but your making a big deal out of my saying

It would of been better if it got deducted at the end of the season.
    YOU TRY TELLING THAT IN THE COURT OF LAW, you did not pay this guy for 2-3 year, what will the judge say, do, have the guy wait 6-8 month til the start of the next season?!?!?!?
    IRI = FAILED

Comment

With that bad loss to Paykan , the most important aspect of the game against Perspolis will be the psychological affect.

On the other hand , Perspolis has won a crucial match against Bargh...so , it is clear where the advantage is.

If Sepahan has any serious aspiration , they need to win this one , otherwise I can say , it will be very difficult to make it with such a big margin of points.

sigpic

Comment

^well technically we are behind by a game too 2 wins and we will be at Perspolis soon so we still are contenders and Joojaro akhare paeez mishmoran cuz u have to wait until navidkia and karimi come back

Comment

true. we have 1 less game against payam at home which we'll win.
          we're not that far ahead.
          a win against perspolis will put us in a good position.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Everyone expects PP win this match and It's obvious why due to Sepahan's poor results and Pp's good ones.
            But Not many people seen Sepahan games like I did, i know we've played good and lost points, all we've been lacking is a bit of luck.
            so if PP underestimates sepahan in anyway, they will find themselves come out the match with 0 points.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Here is Peykan's offside goal

I can't believe he didn't F** see it.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                true. we have 1 less game against payam at home which we'll win.
                we're not that far ahead.
                a win against perspolis will put us in a good position.
                And you say i underestimate opponents and Persepolis fans are c0cky?...

This is what i mean, are you not a little bit of a hypocrite?

Comment

And you say i underestimate opponents and Persepolis fans are c0cky?...

This is what i mean, are you not a little bit of a hypocrite?
                  You're talking about payam?
                  of course we'll beat them at home.
                  you have any doubts?

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

You're talking about payam?
                    of course we'll beat them at home.
                    you have any doubts?
                    I don't know, doubts or no doubts Sepahan is defiantly favourites.
                    After all, Payam are coming into this match with 3 wins on the trot...

They too seem to have hit form.

Comment

I don't know, doubts or no doubts Sepahan is defiantly favourites.
                      After all, Payam are coming into this match with 3 wins on the trot...
                      They too seem to have hit form.
                      They have but you can never predict a win for Payam unless you're extremely biased or out of your mind.
                      I wonder when we'll play that canceled game.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

They have but you can never predict a win for Payam unless you're extremely biased or out of your mind.
                        I wonder when we'll play that canceled game.
                        No way i am predicting a win for Payam.
                        Well by that time lets see what state Sepahan is in...

Seems like a lot of up's and down's are scheduled for Sepahan with Firats job in jeopardy etc.

Anything less then 3points for Sepahan at home to Payam is true disgrace.

Comment

PP and SS have never been this insecure about their place in iranian football scene since their arch rival PAS was dismantled and moved to hamedan.......now with sepahan filling the power vacuum left by PAS fc........these two teams are scrambling to keep up with "INTERNATIONAL SEPAHAN TEAM" on all fronts......

PS. PP is not a international team til they play in ACL, contrary to what qotbi claims..........they are still playing ali asghari football..............even their 95' min goal was a ali asghari goal.......go figure
                          IRI = FAILED

Comment

shayan jan, no offense but to me, that goal doesnt seem offside.

im comparing the position of the white player and the yellow player with the straight line passing through the middle of the field to give u the correct angle.

take a ruler, place it along the line and then move it to where aghili(i think) is jumping. to me it seems the white player is infront of aghili
                            Originally posted by siavasharian
                            ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                            بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                              shayan jan, no offense but to me, that goal doesnt seem offside.
                              im comparing the position of the white player and the yellow player with the straight line passing through the middle of the field to give u the correct angle.
                              take a ruler, place it along the line and then move it to where aghili(i think) is jumping. to me it seems the white player is infront of aghili
                              yashar jan, you can't just take a ruler and move it towards where the line between aghili and seyed salehi. as you move from the middle of the field where camera is,, the field of view changes so taking that line with a ruler is inaccurate.
                              To me that's clearly AT LEAST 1 metre offside.

man how many wrong calls can this Afsharian guy whistle for????
                              One goal of Abolheil was not counted as said by Saket in navad.
                              then This Peykan goal, a defenite penalty on jamshidian and then the freekick that crossed the line and should have been a goal. this was said in navad.

btw next game against PP we'll be missing bahadorani due to red card, Bengar and hajsafi
                              who's going to replace hajsafi I wonder.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

shayan jan, ok.
                                lets look at it from another angle.

take a ruler, and place it between the peykan striker and aghili in such a way that the player is in offiside.
                                u will see that the line(ruler) is extremely slanted much more than the angle we are actually looking from which basically shows its actually a correct call because the distance from the middle of the field isnt so much and so, in so less distance, the line shouldnt slant so much from straight to such an angle! it doesnt make sense!

see, in these 2 pictures, red one is the CLOSEST OFFISDE that could be possible. now if u say its 1 meter offside, then the line should be slanting even more

the blue is the CLOSEST ONSIDE that could be possible.

now if u compare the red line, the blue line, the line in the middle of the field, the distance from the line in the middle of the field and the blue/red line and also the angle of the camera and the picture we are looking at,
                                i think the red line is over slanted and not right, specially if u say it is 1 meter offside which means even more slanting of the red line!
                                i think the slanting of the blue is much more logical becuse the distance isnt that much.

thats how i see it though,s orry

i didnt watch navad though, any idea wat did the referee critic say about this goal??
                                Originally posted by siavasharian
                                ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                                بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Working...
                                X