Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arashi_Washi View Post
    Whether or not Persepolis is an international club, will be proven soon, we have a AFC CL coming up and i am certain we will do well.
    Sure. I hope PP does well. But they will never go that far and do what sepahan did and be a title contender in league as well.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
      Sure. I hope PP does well. But they will never go that far and do what sepahan did and be a title contender in league as well.
      Should i call Ghotbi again because it seems like your " assumptions " are coming out again?....

You know, saying I dont THINK....

And what your saying...

They will NEVER

Is different, The way you say it...
      Is like your so certain that you will bet your life on Persepolis..

If that's the case, ill let you know what i think.

What ever happens in AFC CL, Persepolis will do what an Iranian club has not done.

Become back to back Champions.

See, there goes my assumptions too....
      They dont mean much...

Its like when you say Persepolis wont do anything in AFC CL and IPL.
      That too, doesnt mean much...

But when Persepolis delivers, id like to see if you will give Persepolis hands up....
      Or again, come up with a new list of exuses..

Comment

Aslan to gijii....chi hasti dadash?
        This whole thread, or forget this thread...

THIS WHOLE TIME I have been saying Persepolis deserved their championship, whatever bullshit other people said about luck or harchi...

I do believe soccer needs luck, but that luck we got in Azadi, was deserved luck, 6points taken of us, we deserve to win. And thank god, GOD helped us that even at 97th minute we won.

Luck, is allways present at soccer and 99% of fans believe in it..
        Soccer followers would be foolish to doubt that luck is not present in soccer.

But the way you say Persepolis became champions by luck, is a load of crap. Thats what am trying to imply. Real Madrid even with all that luck,,DESERVED TO BECOME CHAMPIONS....
        We deserved to win, that luck gave what we deserved to us
        OK fair enough,,,,BUT please tell me WHY is it that taking away 6 points was not FAIR or deserved FOR YOUR TEAM, WHILE NOT paying someone else's money that they worked for it, earn that money, it was in the contract and was not payed for couple of years a FAIR decision!?!!???!
        IRI = FAILED

Comment

Let me take your money that you earned and see how you feel about it........then tell me to my face that that is fair enough.........PP did not pay this guy what he earned for 2-3 years...............what does he suppose to do................just seat around and hope ONE day HER majesty (PP) decides to pay his contract.....................PLEASE 6 point was JUST and IT WAS A RIGHT DECISION.................shoma ham kharo mekhid ham khorma........did you want FIFA to say Okay, you have til the end of the season to pay this guy!!!! please, please think about it..................2-3 years wasn't enough time to pay this guy......what you did not pay in 2-3 years YOU would not pay in 6-8 month
          IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
            OK fair enough,,,,BUT please tell me WHY is it that taking away 6 points was not FAIR or deserved FOR YOUR TEAM, WHILE NOT paying someone else's money that they worked for it, earn that money, it was in the contract and was not payed for couple of years a FAIR decision!?!!???!

You just gave yourself your OWN answer to yourself in that post...

Yes, Ansarifard did not pay Raphael his money, but why....Should a
            a presidents actions 2 years before have to hurt the players hard work,
            6 points they worked for, well earnt on the pitch.....TAKEN AWAY from them?
            It would of made much more sense taking the points away from them at the start of the season after?.....

Persepolis got thoose 6 points giving their flesh and blood.

How is that fair...
            But even God knew Persepolis deserved the championship....
            And we won it....

Thats what matters..

Shire Persepolis

Comment

Let me take your money that you earned and see how you feel about it........then tell me to my face that that is fair enough.........PP did not pay this guy what he earned for 2-3 years...............what does he suppose to do................just seat around and hope ONE day HER majesty (PP) decides to pay his contract.....................PLEASE 6 point was JUST and IT WAS A RIGHT DECISION.................shoma ham kharo mekhid ham khorma........did you want FIFA to say Okay, you have til the end of the season to pay this guy!!!! please, please think about it..................2-3 years wasn't enough time to pay this guy......what you did not pay in 2-3 years YOU would not pay in 6-8 month

BABA once again ill say it......
              Its like me saying, YOUR BOSS OWES ME MONEY..

Am gonna take it out of YOUR PAYCHECK...

IF anything, our players did not deserve to get 6points they worked hard for taken away from them.
              As i said, if anything, 6points should of been deducted the season after, and PP should of began the season with -6...

But as i said, justice was given to Persepolis.
              Ghahreham shodim khodaro shokr.

Comment

BABA once again ill say it......
                Its like me saying, YOUR BOSS OWES ME MONEY..
                Am gonna take it out of YOUR PAYCHECK...
                i am staring to have doubts about you now, you are kidding me right..........let me give you a mickey mouse example, maybe you can understand this better...... Lets say YOUR dad BUYS a company, later he notices that there were many unpaid money from the previous OWNERS.........YOU GOT ME SO FAR, now tell me who is to blame here and WHO is responsible.......? please pick the best answer....

A) no one should pay
                B)your dad should pay, because he SHOULD not have bought the company with out knowing what was audited and not audited on the financial part
                C)your dad should tell the court since the WORKERS worked their tails off they should not be punished and the company should not be punished
                D)the previous owners should be punished, BUT now they are not legally binded to the company
                E) this is a hard question, i do not understand these concepts
                F) does the person who wants his money care,or the court care who the new owners are!?!?
                IRI = FAILED

Comment

^^btw as a mental retarded person i would pick B on that question
                  IRI = FAILED

Comment

Should i call Ghotbi again because it seems like your " assumptions " are coming out again?....

You know, saying I dont THINK....

And what your saying...

They will NEVER

Is different, The way you say it...
                    Is like your so certain that you will bet your life on Persepolis..

If that's the case, ill let you know what i think.

What ever happens in AFC CL, Persepolis will do what an Iranian club has not done.

Become back to back Champions.

See, there goes my assumptions too....
                    They dont mean much...

Its like when you say Persepolis wont do anything in AFC CL and IPL.
                    That too, doesnt mean much...

But when Persepolis delivers, id like to see if you will give Persepolis hands up....
                    Or again, come up with a new list of exuses..
                    i know what im saying.
                    i didn't say "Persepolis wont do anything in AFC CL and IPL." like you suggest.

I said if PP doesn't well in AFC they can never be a title contender in league, that's for sure. But I don't even think Pp can go that far, with this defense they will concede bags of goals against stronger teams.

btw Pas has already been back to back champions.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

^^please answer my question on the previous page too, please
                      IRI = FAILED

Comment

i am staring to have doubts about you now, you are kidding me right..........let me give you a mickey mouse example, maybe you can understand this better...... Lets say YOUR dad BUYS a company, later he notices that there were many unpaid money from the previous OWNERS.........YOU GOT ME SO FAR, now tell me who is to blame here and WHO is responsible.......? please pick the best answer....

A) no one should pay
                        B)your dad should pay, because he SHOULD not have bought the company with out knowing what was audited and not audited on the financial part
                        C)your dad should tell the court since the WORKERS worked their tails off they should not be punished and the company should not be punished
                        D)the previous owners should be punished, BUT now they are not legally binded to the company
                        F) does the person who wants his money care,or the court care who the new owners are!?!?
                        I, as someone with inherited down syndrome disease think B is correct but I have doubts.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

A) no one should pay
                          Dont act stupid with me Persianeagle jan.

Of course Kashani KNEW. When he took over Persepolis after Ansarifard that there was debts, it was not only Raphael's debt.

But what am trying to say, We did deserve to get 6points deducted from us, once again you think i am trying to say we didnt deserve it..

We did, we did, we did, we did...how many times do i say that to you so you understand, i even said it in the previous post..

IT WOULD OF MADE MUCH MORE SENSE TO TAKE IT OFF THE SEASON AFTER

Its over now, and its beyond us. They took it off us and that's it.
                          We did deserve it, but at the time, it was a better option leaving it until the season after. ( current season )

Plus the Raphael problem was much more deeper then that you think, the only reason Kashani and Ansarifard did not pay the guy was because he lied about his medical status, later on PP found out that he had i think a STD disease.

And thats why PP did not pay him for so long, because he was keeping it from Persepolis officials.

That doesnt make it fair, but yes just thought maybe you would like to know that little fact.

For example Pas Hamedan's little drug problem, in this years preseason where their players got diagnosed etc., they got deducted points, but those points will be deducted as of next season.

And the SEASON HAVENT even started and they were smart enough to kick it off until next season, but for PP they took it off us in the MIDDLE of our most crucial times of the season.

Comment

Dont act stupid with me Persianeagle jan.
                            Of course Kashani KNEW. When he took over Persepolis after Ansarifard that there was debts, it was not only Raphael's debt.
                            But what am trying to say, We did deserve to get 6points deducted from us, once again you think i am trying to say we didnt deserve it..
                            We did, we did, we did, we did...how many times do i say that to you so you understand, i even said it in the previous post..

IT WOULD OF MADE MUCH MORE SENSE TO TAKE IT OFF THE SEASON AFTER
                            Its over now, and its beyond us. They took it off us and that's it.
                            We did deserve it, but at the time, it was a better option leaving it until the season after. ( current season )
                            Plus the Raphael problem was much more deeper then that you think, the only reason Kashani and Ansarifard did not pay the guy was because he lied about his medical status, later on PP found out that he had i think a STD disease.
                            And thats why PP did not pay him for so long, because he was keeping it from Persepolis officials.

That doesnt make it fair, but yes just thought maybe you would like to know that little fact.
                            IT DOES NOT MATTER, the PERSON that WANTS he money, does not care, IT DOES NOT MATTER who took over THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE, it is not a legitimated excuse to tell the Judge our players do not deserve this.......DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE JUDGE IS GOING TO TELL YOU IF YOU SAY THIS...............f**k this i do not care, you have too pay, you should have known, you should have taken care of it................
                            IRI = FAILED

Comment

IT DOES NOT MATTER, the PERSON that WANTS he money, does not care, IT DOES NOT MATTER who took over THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE, it is not a legitimated excuse to tell the Judge our players do not deserve this.......DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE JUDGE IS GOING TO TELL YOU IF YOU SAY THIS...............f**k this i do not care, you have too pay, you should have known, you should have taken care of it................
                              Did you even read the bottom part of my last post?

Here it is...Read it again...

For example Pas Hamedan's little drug problem, in this years preseason where their players got diagnosed etc., they got deducted points, but those points will be deducted as of next season.

And the SEASON HAVENT even started and they were smart enough to kick it off until next season, but for PP they took it off us in the MIDDLE of our most crucial times of the season.

Persianeagle, ITS OVER...
                              I dont even know why we are talking about the 6point deduction..
                              I knew we deserved it.

But simply, i thought it was much smarter if they took it of us at the beginning of the next season.

And thats it...

Am off to Futsal training.
                              ill talk to you guys when i get back..

Nice discussion Persian Eagle jan...

You know i agreed with you through out this discussion, but your making a big deal out of my saying

It would of been better if it got deducted at the end of the season.

Comment

YOU OWE MONEY=YOU PAY, in my example your dad should have known about this, he should have not signed contract to take over the company that HAD this problem.................if what you see if true,then i should buy as many foreclosured homes in the US and tell the judge, hey, the previous owner could not pay his mortgaged, so why would i pay for it is my house now!!!!
                                IRI = FAILED

Comment

Working...
                                X