No announcement yet.

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The penalty was fine. Did you see the game??

The Persepolis sub, dribbled passed one bargh player and got the ball passed the second player in the box who's leg was on the way, convienently enough, and casued the fall.

The Bargh player should have known that would be a penalty almost everytime.

Plus, it didn't even matter, after Bargh's goal Persepolis and Karimi took over the game and created quite a few opportunities, the penalty being only one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by AliCarbon View Post
      The penalty was fine. Did you see the game??
      The Persepolis sub, dribbled passed one bargh player and got the ball passed the second player in the box who's leg was on the way, convienently enough, and casued the fall.
      The Bargh player should have known that would be a penalty almost everytime.
      We will wait for Navad but Imo that was a very very soft penalty given that had a big impact on the result.
      I hope i';m wrong and navad proves me wrong.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

I did not see the Sepahan Game, but when I saw the result I was shocked. These German coachs are realy bad.

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
          We will wait for Navad but Imo that was a very very soft penalty given that had a big impact on the result.
          I hope i';m wrong and navad proves me wrong.
          Shayan jan you talk about Navad as if they are fair. Adel is the biggest longi in Iran. Even with the lousy state of affairs that Sepahan is in they always manage to beat PP except for last year when zamin va zamoon mikhastand perspolis ghahreman beshe and I am glad they did because it saved alot of lives.

Comment

Originally posted by Arashi_Washi View Post

To in vasat dige chi migi....
            Hamin team teameto saleh pish -6 points ham tonest ghahreman beshe....
            k0sso sher alaki nago...

NAH sepahan teame....
            Ki goft man tarafdare Sepahanam? Man faghat az Perspolis badam miad.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
              Shayan jan you talk about Navad as if they are fair. Adel is the biggest longi in Iran. Even with the lousy state of affairs that Sepahan is in they always manage to beat PP except for last year when zamin va zamoon mikhastand perspolis ghahreman beshe and I am glad they did because it saved alot of lives.
              well, i completely agree with you Kia jaan.

The guys who come to navad know that if they say anything against pp (lik if they say It was a penalty even though it was) many people will swear at them and hating them for saying that.
              quiet sad i agree.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

The guys who come to navad know that if they say anything against pp (lik if they say It was a penalty even though it was) many people will swear at them and hating them for saying that.
                quiet sad i agree.
                your getting funnier and funnier man...

You dont trust referees, you dont trust navad, you dont trust ferdosipour..?

Who do you trust..?

God help you if you follow Italian soccer...

Am sick of having this dicsussion with you, noone in this forum nags about referees as much as you do...
                Its becoming an extremely lame exuse, and alot of people are beginning to see it....

Comment

quiet sad i agree.
                  loool ur team is worse if u saw navad 2day, u know that esfohoni guy, dunno who he is, some important guy in ur team.... the guy below saket. he was more or less shouting and saying the ref has to come on navad and apologise to all the fans and he wont sleep at night in a threatening manner and it wasnt even offside like he had said ......****ing hypocrites!!

Comment

your getting funnier and funnier man...

You dont trust referees, you dont trust navad, you dont trust ferdosipour..?

Who do you trust..?

God help you if you follow Italian soccer...

Am sick of having this dicsussion with you, noone in this forum nags about referees as much as you do...
                    Its becoming an extremely lame exuse, and alot of people are beginning to see it....
                    that's why they "Sepahan marde rooz hay sakht ast".

If i were a Pp fan like you I would also be so relax because even my team isn't playing right the referee can always help you guys

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

that's why they "Sepahan marde rooz hay sakht ast".
                      If i were a Pp fan like you I would also be so relax because even my team isn't playing right the referee can always help you guys
                      Alrite mate, you dont see me crying over the penalties we should of gotten, that was even shown in navad that we should of gotten.

You think beeing a persepolis is all happy chappy, but as i said, your the ONLY one in this forum nagging about refereeing as much as you do.

At the end of the day, your basing your own ideas towards referees on ur own anger because you were not good enough to beat Peykan.

And thats it.
                      If you want to think any other way, go ahead.

Ill be waiting for ur exuses when Persepolis beats u in Azadi.
                      And this time, i wont let u ruin the feeling of a precious win, because its all bullshit about referees.

Every club is copping it hardcore from referees, Pp, sepahan, Esteghlal, Payam.

the way u talk about navad, if you watched it a little bit closely everyone has something to say about refereering, but as i said, you are once again the only one here...making such a big deal out it and blaming that for ur losses....

And if you think persepolis is being favoured then grow up.....
                      That penalty against bargh was a penalty....

watch it 10 times,,,,,even deep inside you know that was a penalty....
                      you just want to say no it wasnt so that the win against Bargh for pp wasnt justified...

like you said, even the biggest loser of them all nassarzadeh or whoever he is, said that was a penatly. and this guy says everything he wants against persepolis..

this season if anything Persepolis is the team that has been robbed by bad decisions, but once again am not the one going around crying half as much as you do..

get over it,

Comment

^^
                        You keep saying excuse.
                        baba The referee didn't give us an obvious penalty and a goal that was disallowed.
                        It was just like Sepahan-Alittihad(Syria) game last year, It's a shame see our refs make so much bs mistakes that can cost teams alot.

btw i'm not the only ONE who talks about ref mistakes, everyone does and you know it.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

btw i'm not the only ONE who talks about ref mistakes, everyone does and you know it.
                          Talking and what you are doing is different dadash.

Comment

Talking and what you are doing is different dadash.
                            Whatever man, wasn't it the pp fans that had the board fired up after that loss to Mes blaming everyone but themselves for the loss.
                            it's obvious.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

I agree with persian-eagle who said sometime ago, that we change the title to Sepahan and Zobahan Fan thread
                              ZZ emsal ghahremane.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

^^ZZ deserves more,,,, btw.......regardless of the game on sunday against PP, WE know what sepahan has done last season, playing some 40-50 games and staying competitive in 4 fronts.............if anything, sepahan is the international team of iran NOT PP as qotbi claims...............PP needs to pay its due in ACL in order to be considered an international team.......NOT JUST IPL
                                IRI = FAILED

Comment

Working...
                                X