• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TM-Fan

your wrong, Theo Walcott played for england and also england u19

i am sure few more players did the same, like for example messi

Comment

why are sepahani fans all mixed up in their stadium?

Comment

Originally posted by soheil86 View Post
        why are sepahani fans all mixed up in their stadium?
        What do you mean by "mixed up".??

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
          What do you mean by "mixed up".??
          they dont know how to cheer for their team.1 is wearing red,one blue,1 guy holding 10 yellow flags.etc....

Comment

Thanks to Sepahan for releasing Hajysafy for U-19! They now need someone to step in his role.

I can't wait for Navidkia and Karimi to return. So they are hopefully on form in next year's Asia Cup Championships

Comment

they dont know how to cheer for their team.1 is wearing red,one blue,1 guy holding 10 yellow flags.etc....
              I only see yellow.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

I only see yellow.
                get 3 more pics from different matches. +why do they jump up and down?

Comment

get 3 more pics from different matches. +why do they jump up and down?
                  man ke bikar nistam bara to aks jam konam, khodet boro bebin.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by Ha192 View Post
                    TM-Fan
                    your wrong, Theo Walcott played for england and also england u19
                    i am sure few more players did the same, like for example messi
                    Thanks.

I think the general rule is that a player plays only in one national team, apparently there are exceptions as you mentioned. As for Messi, I think he only played in the Olympic games, he does not play for all of the Argentina U23.

Playing for two national teams harms both the player and his club.
                    2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

man ke bikar nistam bara to aks jam konam, khodet boro bebin.
                      thats what im talking about,their fans sitting on each other,jumping on each other,only in isfahan

Comment

I have a few questions for knowledgeable Sepahan fans:

1) Who is the coach now and what do you think of him?
                        2) What happend to Navidikia? He was an amazing player that I hoped to see in TM one day, I know he was injured before world club championship but haven't hear from him since.
                        3) What do you think of your current roster? are mahmood karimi, seyyed salehi, javamoojili, and the Iraqi players (abul hail was one) still with the team?

Comment

^
                          1- Engin Firat former Daei's assistant in Saipa and TM, I don't think he is a good coach.

2- He is still injured, but will start playing in the mid season. He is really missed.

3- Karimi was injured last season and still is, but will start playing in the next 10 days. SeyedSalehi and Mojiri left, Abulheil and Emad Reza are still in Sepahan. Sepahan really misses Navidkia in the midfield, they have good players in defense and offense.
                          2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
                            ^
                            1- Engin Firat former Daei's assistant in Saipa and TM, I don't think he is a good coach.

2- He is still injured, but will start playing in the mid season. He is really missed.

3- Karimi was injured last season and still is, but will start playing in the next 10 days. SeyedSalehi and Mojiri left, Abulheil and Emad Reza are still in Sepahan. Sepahan really misses Navidkia in the midfield, they have good players in defense and offense.

Damn, loosing Navidikia and Karimi is tough. no wonder they haven't been doing as good.

Where did Salehi and Moriji go?

Also, it was my understanding that Sepahan had a great management who cared a lot for their team. Are the same people from last year still in charge? Do you think they are looking for another quality coach?

What was the reason for last year's coach's departure? I can't recall his name

Comment

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
                              ^

Seyed Salehi is in Peykan now.

Comment

thats what im talking about,their fans sitting on each other,jumping on each other,only in isfahan
                                Whatever you say
                                Originally posted by AliCarbon View Post
                                Damn, loosing Navidikia and Karimi is tough. no wonder they haven't been doing as good.
                                Where did Salehi and Moriji go?
                                Also, it was my understanding that Sepahan had a great management who cared a lot for their team. Are the same people from last year still in charge? Do you think they are looking for another quality coach?
                                What was the reason for last year's coach's departure? I can't recall his name
                                Yea Navidkia is the heart of the team and a great leader in Sepahan. We've missed both him and karimi badly.
                                Salehi is now playing in Peykan and scored 6 goals already.
                                Mujiri went back to his old club in Georgia.
                                We still have Saket in the management team.
                                Sepahan's management is arguably the best along with Zobahan's and Pas's.

In a Recent interview Saket denied any talks about Firat moving out and he said that we've only been unlucky in the past 2 games for conceding in 90
                                + minutes and swapping wins for draws. he said Firat will continue his job.
                                There are romours that Korbekandi is a possible option to take over.

Last season, Sepahan had Jorvan Viera, the same coach who becaome Asian champions with Iraq. Unfortunately he was very unluckly to lose the title in 97th minute so the fans were furious and forced him out, otherwise he was a great coach with good attacking tactics.
                                I reckon if Sepahan kept Viera, we would have easily become champions this season.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Working...
                                X