No announcement yet.

Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

amin jaan regarding your lineup, i like it, but im not sure if playin a 4-man defense is what we need right now, especially since the players are not completely synchronized yet. but i think its up to hejazi to see if he'll stick to his principles, which i personally think he would, or he might choose to play with a 3man defense. if so, i would choose the following players:

3-5-2
    ---------------------talebloo-------------------

---------------------ghorbani-------------------

montazeri--------------------------------sadeghi-

-----------ravankhah--pooladi(mansourian)-------

navazi (amirabadi)--------------------------maniyi-

-----------------------jabbari---------------------

---------borhani----------------------------------

-------------------------------majidi (bayatinia)---

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ of course, if you want a more offensive line-up, simply replace pooladi or ravankhah with another striker like shafiyi. then you have a nice diamond of midfielders hungry to just take the ball and feed it to the offense.

here's how i would arrange the team with a 4-man defense.

--------------------talebloo--------------------------

-------------ghorbani--------sadeghi-----------------

--montazeri---------------------------------yousefi--

---------------orsevich (mansourian)-----------------

--navazi (amirabadi)--------------------------maniyi--

----------------------jabbari-------------------------

---------borhani-------------------------------------

------------------------majidi (bayatinia)-------------

BTW, we have LOTS of good players in our team! it was so hard for me to make those formations lol.

PS yashar jaan, i was reading in a khabar varzeshi interview with rahmati that he was blaming marfavi for him being subbed out all season. he also said that he's not returning until marfavi's there. so its up to u to decide its authenticity lol. me im not too sure so i dunno, but he has every right to leave.

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

im not really sure how good majidi will be for us..specially since it is at the cost of benching borhani or bayatinia, not to forget shafeei is already on the bench and now his chances of playing will reduce even more..
      Originally posted by siavasharian
      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
        im not really sure how good majidi will be for us..specially since it is at the cost of benching borhani or bayatinia, not to forget shafeei is already on the bench and now his chances of playing will reduce even more..
        Bayatiniya wasnt very much impressive, I think that Borhani and Majidi would build a better attacking duo..

Also note, they played upfront in Al-Nasr so their used to eachother......

I also think the aspect of Esteghlal Selling Shafei to UAE for some good money is a good move...Better for Esteghlal Financially...

Shafei is not a good player specially upfront....He had 1 good few weeks in Sepahan and thats it...

Comment

i have my doubts about majidi after seeing him in TM recently and lately in UAE...

he is not the goal scorer he was earlier in al wasl...

he keeps getting injured, keeps diving and is not really young..
          he has pace as his main strength which borhani also has
          after so many years in dubai (quite successful we can say), how come no dubai team wants him now? there must be a reason..

physically we are weak upfront.. shafei can resolve that problem while majidi only adds to that problem..

i dunno, i wanna see shafeei get some playtime before we actually decide between him and majidi..

bayatinia was pretty ok, the whole team needs more time to gel and develop chemistry and understanding..

i hope fatollahzadeh doesnt hurry in to this transfer..wait for the half season, then maybe make some transfers.
          ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
          بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

i have my doubts about majidi after seeing him in TM recently and lately in UAE...
            he is not the goal scorer he was earlier in al wasl...
            he keeps getting injured, keeps diving and is not really young..
            he has pace as his main strength which borhani also has
            after so many years in dubai (quite successful we can say), how come no dubai team wants him now? there must be a reason..
            physically we are weak upfront.. shafei can resolve that problem while majidi only adds to that problem..
            i dunno, i wanna see shafeei get some playtime before we actually decide between him and majidi..
            bayatinia was pretty ok, the whole team needs more time to gel and develop chemistry and understanding..
            i hope fatollahzadeh doesnt hurry in to this transfer..wait for the half season, then maybe make some transfers.
            Yes well i agree on that, Majidi has been dissepointing in the past 2 years in IPL, But i belive he got sick of the League and sees Esteghlal FC as a new challenge.....

I still think he should join Esteghlal, He would prove to be a worthy striker..
            I still dont think Shafei is up for Esteghlal Quality.....

But i might be wrong....

Majidi and Borhani will both be very fast speedy strikers....Borhanis speed was giving Es Es Ahvaz a headache......

But i think you could even play with 3 strikers......And play Majidi and Borhani more in a wing striker role and Bayatiniya in the central etc...

In the middle of this you gotta feel a bit sorry for Alizadeh lmao,, the guy wont see 1 minute of playing time this year hahah

Comment

well, i would definitely give majidi a few games at least then make up my mind. i mean, we all know what he's capable of, and even if he's been shaky recently, it might have been because he's matured as a player, and therefore lacks motivation. returning to iran and playing for his old club might add a little flare inside him. and i really don't think he'd be any worse than bayatiniya, so we'll see. and yea, poor alizadeh LOL.

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

i think bayatinia is pretty decent... give him some more time

the problem is if we wanna play 3 forwards, we have to reduce the midfielders which also isnt easy to do considering we got pouladi, jabbari, ravankhah, yousefi, montazeri and mansourian for one half or something..

assuming manei, amirabadi and navazi just play full backs, we have to use only 3 of those midfielders, and montazeri has to be one of them cos he is a defensive midfielder and has to play in the center. i think yousefi and ravankah can suit better as LM and RM and so jabbari might be wasted this way which is not wat we want
                ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

i think bayatinia is pretty decent... give him some more time
                  the problem is if we wanna play 3 forwards, we have to reduce the midfielders which also isnt easy to do considering we got pouladi, jabbari, ravankhah, yousefi, montazeri and mansourian for one half or something..
                  assuming manei, amirabadi and navazi just play full backs, we have to use only 3 of those midfielders, and montazeri has to be one of them cos he is a defensive midfielder and has to play in the center. i think yousefi and ravankah can suit better as LM and RM and so jabbari might be wasted this way which is not wat we want
                  First of all i think Esteghlal should deffiantly bench Sanjan the Maco player, He is not any good. well from what i saw atleast...maybe he had a bad game but that was dissepointing from him...!!!

Pooladi seemed to be playing on the right of the midfield, which aint his usual position of am correct....While i belive that Navazi, Jabbari should stay where they are...

And Montazeri should take Sanjans spot and see how he goes...Because Sanjan needs to get his act together...

Comment

what about San Jan Orsovich!!!!!!!! that guy played like crap he turned the ball over so many times! he was palying like yoaps (i hope i spelled it wright)

Comment

Originally posted by karimi_nr1 View Post
                      First of all i think Esteghlal should deffiantly bench Sanjan the Maco player, He is not any good. well from what i saw atleast...maybe he had a bad game but that was dissepointing from him...!!!
                      Pooladi seemed to be playing on the right of the midfield, which aint his usual position of am correct....While i belive that Navazi, Jabbari should stay where they are...
                      And Montazeri should take Sanjans spot and see how he goes...Because Sanjan needs to get his act together...
                      so ur saying if we play 4-3-3, montazeri should be in in the middle, jabbari right and pooladi left??
                      with navazi and manei as the 2 full backs??

i dont think that will bring out jabbari's best our of him in that position..
                      ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

so ur saying if we play 4-3-3, montazeri should be in in the middle, jabbari right and pooladi left??
                        with navazi and manei as the 2 full backs??
                        i dont think that will bring out jabbari's best our of him in that position..
                        I am saying play like this..because Montazeri is really a central defender who can play in midfield....

-----------------------------------Talebloo-------------------------------
                        -------Navazi----------Ghorbani--------------Montazari--------Sadeghi----
                        --------------Pooladi--------------Jabbari------------------Manei---------
                        ------------------------Majidi------------------Borhani--------------------
                        ----------------------------------Bayatiniya-------------------------------

..Thats the lineup if Esteghlal Were to play with 3 strikers i belive....

Comment

oh..ok..

but then we will be without a defensive midfielder!!
                          and yousefi on the bench
                          and sadeghi as LB..im not so sure that will be such a good option..

but anywayz, not a bad formation for 4-3-3
                          ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

oh..ok..
                            but then we will be without a defensive midfielder!!
                            and yousefi on the bench
                            and sadeghi as LB..im not so sure that will be such a good option..
                            but anywayz, not a bad formation for 4-3-3
                            And you think Montazeri is a natural midfielder?......
                            He is a defender dadash who was tried in the defensive midfield position and was approved by Hejazi..!!

I am wondering how you guys will really play when Ravankhah is fit and when Majidi arrives..?

I cant see who he is going to take out....
                            Hejazi is in for a headache...Well a positive headache

Comment

Originally posted by iran4eva View Post
                              amin jaan regarding your lineup, i like it, but im not sure if playin a 4-man defense is what we need right now, especially since the players are not completely synchronized yet. but i think its up to hejazi to see if he'll stick to his principles, which i personally think he would, or he might choose to play with a 3man defense. if so, i would choose the following players:

3-5-2
                              ---------------------talebloo-------------------

---------------------ghorbani-------------------

montazeri--------------------------------sadeghi-

-----------ravankhah--pooladi(mansourian)-------

navazi (amirabadi)--------------------------maniyi-

-----------------------jabbari---------------------

---------borhani----------------------------------

-------------------------------majidi (bayatinia)---

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ of course, if you want a more offensive line-up, simply replace pooladi or ravankhah with another striker like shafiyi. then you have a nice diamond of midfielders hungry to just take the ball and feed it to the offense.

here's how i would arrange the team with a 4-man defense.

--------------------talebloo--------------------------

-------------ghorbani--------sadeghi-----------------

--montazeri---------------------------------yousefi--

---------------orsevich (mansourian)-----------------

--navazi (amirabadi)--------------------------maniyi--

----------------------jabbari-------------------------

---------borhani-------------------------------------

------------------------majidi (bayatinia)-------------

BTW, we have LOTS of good players in our team! it was so hard for me to make those formations lol.

PS yashar jaan, i was reading in a khabar varzeshi interview with rahmati that he was blaming marfavi for him being subbed out all season. he also said that he's not returning until marfavi's there. so its up to u to decide its authenticity lol. me im not too sure so i dunno, but he has every right to leave.
                              Your 1st line-up:
                              Neither Ravankhah nor Pooladi are defensive midfielders. and their physics and defending qualities arent that high, so it won't be smart to use them as a DMF.

Your 2nd line-up:
                              Montazeri is not a rightback. He is a player who plays centre defense and since recently he is able to play as a DMF. So IMO take Orsevich out, Montazeri DMF, AmirAbadi RB, and Navazi/Ravankhah RMF, that's a killer:

----------------------Talebloo-------------------------

-------------Ghorbani--------Sadeghi-----------------
                              --Amir-Abadi--------------------------------Yousefi--

---------------------Montazeri------------------------
                              -Navazi/Ravankhah--------------------------Maniei--
                              ----------------------Jabbari--------------------------

---------------Borhani---------------------------------
                              ------------------------Majidi/Bayatinia---------------

Comment

Jabbari is not gonna be in the starting lineup for two or three weeks. He has said it himself, he wants to come back week by week, in three weeks he should be 100% again

Comment

Working...
                                X