Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Milad in surgery

I was an atheist until I realized I am GOD.

Comment

And that moron who tackled him wasn't even booked, that should have been a straight red card!
      Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

^booked? the ref didn't even call it foul.
        I was an atheist until I realized I am GOD.

Comment

Originally posted by siavasharian View Post
          ^booked? the ref didn't even call it foul.
          And then they say we get ref favors

We have had bad ref calls against us, but we either don't complain about them so much, or we still win those games and thus no one talks about it anymore and it gets easily forgotten (which doesn't mean that these bad calls have not happened).
          Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

^ the injured team will win
            Mohammadi
            Sadeghi---Kooshki
            Shakouri------------Yousefi
            ?????
            Mobali --- Majidi
            Seyed Salehi--Meydavoudi--Sharifat
            By the way, I have never seen anyone more fascinated with lineups than you. Very interested to know why. Too much Football Manager perhaps?
            No..?

I would just like to see who Mazloumi is going to play with all these injuries.

Is there something wrong with posting your opinions of players on this website?

Comment

اخبار كوتاه از تيم استقلال

مهاجم عراقي تيم فوتبال استقلال باوجود قرارداد با اين تيم، در تمرين آبي*پوشان غايب است.

در حالي كه هوار ملامحمد، بازيكن عراقي استقلال با اين تيم قرارداد امضا كرده و اين قرارداد نيز در هيات فوتبال ثبت شده، هنوز در تمرين حاضر نشده است.
              در آخرين تعامل مسئولان استقلال با مدير برنامه هاي وي، قرار بر اين شد تا وي يك هفته براي حضور در تمرين فرصت داشته باشد؛ اما چهار روز از اين مهلت گذشته و اين بازيكن همچنان در تمرين حاضر نشده است.
              روز گذشته تمرين استقلال براي سوگوراي عاشورا تعطيل بود؛ اما امروز از ساعت 15 در زمين نوبنياد آغاز مي شود.

* تمرينات استقلال بعد از بازي با ذوب*آهن به مدت سه تا هفت روز تعطيل خواهد شد. بازي با ذوب آهن دوم دي در تهران برگزار مي شود.
              با آغاز تعطيلات نيم فصل، پرويز مظلومي سه روز به بازيكنان خود استراحت مي دهد و سپس اعضاي اين تيم بايد در تمرينات حاضر باشند.
              مسئولان استقلال قصد دارند براي تعطيلات به مدت 10 روز تيم در خارج از كشور اردو بزند ولي هنوز مقدمات سفر مهيا نشده است.

* تيم استقلال يكشنبه از هفته نوزدهم ليگ برتر ميهمان فولاد خوزستان است.
              اين تيم فردا بعد از ظهر در حالي كه ايمان مبعلي به دليل محروميت، فرهاد مجيدي، ميلاد ميداودي، محسن يوسفي و اميرحسين صادقي را به دليل مصدوميت در اختيار ندارد، راهي اهواز مي شود.

منبع

----------------------------------------------------------------------

ساعت برگزاري ديدارهاي استقلال در ليگ قهرمانان مشخص شد

از سوي کنفدراسيون فوتبال آسيا زمان دقيق برگزاري مرحله گروهي ليگ قهرمانان آسيا اعلام شد.
              برنامه ديدارهاي تيم فوتبال استقلال به شرح زير است:
              10 اسفندماه
              ساعت30/17: استقلال- برنده پلي**آف غرب (ورزشگاه آزادي)
              24 اسفندماه
              ساعت 21: النصر- استقلال (ورزشگاه ملک فهد رياض)
              17 فروردین ماه 1390
              ساعت 30/17: استقلال- پاختاکور (ورزشگاه آزادي)
              30 فروردین ماه 1390
              ساعت30/16: پاختاکور- استقلال (ورزشگاه پاختاکور تاشکند)
              14 اردیبهشت ماه 1390
              برنده پلي آف غرب- استقلال (ورزشگاه تيم ميزبان)؛ زمان مسابقه متعاقبا اعلام می شود.
              21 اردیبهشت ماه 1390
              ساعت 18: استقلال- النصر (ورزشگاه آزادي)
              منبع
              sigpic

Comment

Milad in surgery

Milade Emperatur !
                Carlos Queiroz for TM

Comment

woah!! check out his toes

Comment

Milad in surgery

i wish milad a speedy recovery. hes one of irans best strikers at the time. i just hope a miracle occurs and he can somehow..anyhow play for us at the AFC

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
                      Maybe I am being too negative but I have a bad feeling about SS. Especially in ACL. 0-0 Result in Tehran against Shahrdari that lost 4-0 to Foolad last week isn't good. This team time and time can't take advantage of Zob Ahan Slip. Based on what I have heard team doesn't play well either.
                      I hope i am wrong and it is my negativity.

I posted this a week ago. I am really worried. The whole SS loss didn't get much attention due to the critical situation in PP and Daie's "Resignation Show". Next week against Zob, I hope we don't get embarrassed.

IRI policies destroyed everything in Iran. The final piece of the puzzle is unraveling of PP and SS. Shame to see Takhti Ahwaz doesn't sell out when SS plays. Only few thousands go to SS Shahrdari and only 1000 show up for PP Saba game. ( I know it is in part due to game being played in the weekday and early during the work hours but still).
                      "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
                      Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
                      Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
                      sigpic

Comment

Sepahan and Zob Ahan, have great talents, great bench,and most importantly, a club stability and no Hashieh......
                        They both will be at the top, one and two, by the end of the season......
                        In this league...more than anything, stability makes the difference.....
                        .................................................. .................................................. .

On another issue.....

I wished SS could have signed " Bengar ", before the season started.....it would be great for him.....he is being waisted in Sepahan behind Aghili and Hossaini......and would get much more attention, better money and more chance to play in TM if he leaves Sepahan........unfortunatly, and apparantly, he does not know that.

Comment

I am surprised none of the SS fans talk about the team performance. I guess majority of the us subscribe to the theory, don't rock the boat. It is true that we are second at the moment, but Sepahan will take us over soon (if we continue to play like this), even Mes Kerman (if they repeate their game against Zob they have a shot).

SS plays weak, we got away with three points in many games, but lady luck doesn't sit on someon'e lap for a long time. Hope, my concern isn't justified.

P.S. Bahram Jaan, good point about Bengar.
                          "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
                          Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
                          Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
                          sigpic

Comment

Ali jaan, to be honest if I wanna talk about the situation we are in right now, i would prolly brainfreeze, enghadr ke vazemoon t0khmiye i cant talk about it

Comment

i really dont like this crappy play esteghlal has these days. it hurts watching.
                              Humanity. Love. Earth.

Comment

Half the team is injured guys, we can't expect Mazloumi to do miracles, we should just focus on the results right now, rather than playing beautiful. Tomorrow we basically have no playmaker with Mobali and Jabbari missing, but i still hope they can pull off a win somehow. Hopefully most of our injured players are ready again after AC.

Comment

Working...
                                X