No announcement yet.

Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Esteghlal will have a very hard match in hazfi against an inform Rahahan.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
      Tomorrow's match will be a very hard one and with all the sh!t going on recently, I doubt we'll win this one.
      We'll miss Jabbari, but the good thing is that Montazeri and Kouski will be back.
      To be honest, there's no chance for us anymore to win the title, so we should use these matches to get ready for Hazfi.
      did you actually think SS will win the cup this year? joke of the year, they were never in it to being with, they had a roller coaster season all year!!
      IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
        did you actually think SS will win the cup this year? joke of the year, they were never in it to being with, they had a roller coaster season all year!!
        Actually with PP and Sepahan's slump and with the fact that we'd collected the most points in the 2nd half of the season up to the game against Sepahan, we did have a chance!

We were only 2-3 points behind Sepahan at one point and only one win against either PP or Sepahan would've kept us in course and we could've even overcome PP in the standings.

But after last week's loss and considering the fact that we lost to Sepahan and drew PP, it's most definately over now; but at one point, with the relatively good run we had in the 2nd half of the season, we were one of the title contenders again (which is over by now again).
        Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

esteghlal ghareman mishe, khoda midoone ke hagheshe
          be lotfe yazdano bacheha
          esteghlal ghahreman mishe
          age ke ghahreman nashe
          morabbi ekhraj mishe
          khoda midoone ke hagheshe
          esteghlal ghahreman misheeeeeeeeeeeeee

halaaaaaaaaa

agar ghareman nashod
          perspolisam nabayad beshe
          khoda midoone ke hagheshe
          perspolis ghareman nashe

Comment

You guys will love this: 18+

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-zOl...eature=related

"enghad mesle sheysag zer zer nakonan" lol

Comment

/\that's kinda stupid

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by soniq View Post
                You guys will love this: 18+

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-zOl...eature=related

"enghad mesle sheysag zer zer nakonan" lol

Comment

SS story seems to be over for this season in IPL.

Comment

SS played good in second half but Abo deserved to win, their foreign players are top class.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Ridam be in team! Staying home every ****in week, skipping uni and work for this sh!t?!?!?! Screw these bi gheyrati bunch of ghavs!

Like I said before, 80% of the players should be kicked out and someone should give them shalagh everytime they start walking with the ball more than 2 meters, or hold on to the ball for more than 5 seconds.

Someone should teach these players the meaning of movement off the ball. They are only moving when the ball is in a radius of 1.5 meters from them.
                      These suckers don't know sh!t about tactics and have no idea what they're doing on the field!

Aghayeh Pouladi miyat baramoon az 40 metr mikhad shoot bezaneh even though there are like 18 players in the box.
                      Ravankhah sometimes makes the most stupid decisions I've ever seen in football, even worse than Borhani, and that says a lot.
                      Borhani himself...ah I aint even starting with this kid.

Even though we are kinda unlucky lately with the chances and we created twice the dangerous scenes Aboumoslem created, I'm stil very disappointed in the team's performance.

I hope for some miracle and that we somehow manage to win Hazfi, even though I'm definately not counting on it.

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

I officially give up on this team for the rest of the season. I'm not counting on the Hazfi either.
                        Esteghlal for Life

Comment

sooorakheh SS

Comment

my only hope is hazfi

Comment

Originally posted by persian boy View Post
                              my only hope is hazfi

don't even think about it

FOULAD RULZ

Comment

Yes I'm afraid Hazfi is out of the picture too. I won't be surprised if we'd lose to Rah Ahan.

I hope Foolad wins it if we get eliminated.

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Working...
                                X