No announcement yet.

Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i cant even remember the last time talebloo and esteghlal defence conceded 4 goals!!

we conceded 3 goals once or twice in all these years against saipa and sanat naft but 4???
    Originally posted by siavasharian
    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

lol we got soorakhed like an abkesh.

Comment

Originally posted by hamidr316 View Post
        Khodaiish har chi umadam jeloye khodamo begiram chizi nagam nashod...
        Akheh 4 ta gol unam az time 17 jadval?
        Valla khejalat dareh!
        shoma khoeton ham jeloye rahahan ke tahe jadval bod to Azadi bakhtid.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

omg, what does Hejazi have to do with this?

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
            i cant even remember the last time talebloo and esteghlal defence conceded 4 goals!!

we conceded 3 goals once or twice in all these years against saipa and sanat naft but 4???
            We conceeded three from Malavan in the year we got Champions as well...
            Edit: It has been our biggest lost in at least the last 7 years

Valla delam baraye havadaran misooze. Yaroo badbakht, az poolesho, vaghtesho, asabesh mizane, ke bere estadium, mirinan be halo hoolesh.

I swear we need to kick out some players. and kick fattyzadeh out as well.. What kind of positive shit has he done?
            Last edited by Kasra.; 04-12-2008, 04:08 AM.

Comment

http://www.iran-varzeshi.com/1387/87...l5.htm#s334809

Comment

Jabari getting suspended for a couple of games would mean bye bye any hopes of title for SS too.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Excuse me for my language

REEDAM be in team.. maazerat mikham... How many unforced errors? How many mistakes are they going to make. They are playing with eachother for nearly a year, when are they gonna "feel" eachother?? This so called best goalie of the year twice in a row, akhe martike avazi, in che goalayi bood to khordi?

Pouladi shooting from everywhere possible, Maniei playing like horse' shit. I think I saw like 20 WRONG passes from him. Ravankhah playing ballet, turning 20 times, slowing down the game's pace and after that giving a WRONG pass.

Maybe I'm reacting a bit emotional, but we should kick out at least 30/35% procent of our players.

Borhani, why are you a striker? You have missed 90% of your oppurtunities. "I think we have a new Ali Daei , He is the biggest talent after Karimi in the last 10 year ". Talent my ass.

Mr. Firooz Karimi, morabiye batajrobe... Your team is behind 2 goals (at 3-1).
                  What are the useless substitues you're making?! Taking out a striker bringing in a controlling midfielder like Mansourian. You're in need of at least TWO goals. And you also take out a player like Amir Abadi who has a lil bit of speed and you bring in a Slow player like Navazi, you bring him in for what? The only good thing he has are his crosses, but which strong big striker do we have? Is it Borhani or maybe it is Ravankhah ...

I think the best thing for Mr. Karimi to do is bring in some youth players, this season is LOST. We had the best chance to become champions. 3 hafte pey dar pey terekmoon zadan, you tell me... why do they deserve to be in the starting eleven? We needed at least 6 points from the last three matches, but we got only ONE. Give a call to Hassan Rowshan, Esteghlal Academy's boss, talk with him bout the new younger players, cuz we can't build on these "experienced" players. Maybe the youth is gonna show us some outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
                    we got only ONE. Give a call to Hassan Rowshan, Esteghlal Academy's boss, talk with him bout the new younger players, cuz we can't build on these "experienced" players. Maybe the youth is gonna show us some outcome.
                    Kasra jan, I agree with you, Esteghlal has to start from scratch, we need to build a new team, get rid of these old ineffective players.

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                      especially against stupid fcking pegah gilan

Comment

SS needs a new coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
                          Excuse me for my language

Maybe I'm reacting a bit emotional, but we should kick out at least 30/35% procent of our players.
                          Maybe this was the reason Esteghlal's player didn't play well on Friday. Maybe they knew that by end of this season must of them has to say bye bye to Esteghlal. What we witnessed on Friday was a true disappointment. I just wish I could some how find out why? I have been so down since friday, I'm sure it will take me a while to get over this
                          Esteghlal for Life

Comment

fuk i cant believe we lost 4-1 to pegah, when my dad told me eses lost i thought he was joking then he said we lost 4-1 i then knew he was joking but after i came home and checked the result online i was fukin shocked

we need to bring ghalenoie back the second the season finishes so he can buy/sell the players he wants
                            Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                            http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                            [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                            Villa + Messi =

Comment

Originally posted by Blue_Lover View Post
                              Maybe this was the reason Esteghlal's player didn't play well on Friday. Maybe they knew that by end of this season must of them has to say bye bye to Esteghlal. What we witnessed on Friday was a true disappointment. I just wish I could some how find out why? I have been so down since friday, I'm sure it will take me a while to get over this
                              pas khak too sareshoon. If you think youre gonna be kicked out, you gotta show you want to stay. the only way you can do that is by showing a GOOD performance, but w/e EsEs is over this season. I will only watch Hazfi.... and maybe some highlights of the game, but I wont screw my school and work for THIS teame tokhmi... next season all over again....

Comment

wtf jabbari!

Comment

Working...
                                X