No announcement yet.

Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

with the bad form pp and sepahan have at the moment and the good form eses has eses will win both games
    Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
    http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
    [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
    Villa + Messi =

Comment

It will be the best for eses fans and players If eses will the title, the possibility isn't too low. After some bad results and 9th in the table...it will be a big comeback!!!

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Sepahan here we come

Comment

-------------------- Taleblou -------------------
          ----------- Montazeri ------ Sadeghi ------------
          -- Nadali --------------------------- Amir-Abadi -
          --------------------- Bayat ---------------------
          ---- Ravankhah ------------------- Pouladi -----
          --------------------- Jabbari --------------------
          ------------ Majidi ------------------------------
          ------------------------------- Borhani ----------

Or switch Majidi and Borhani. Take either one out and replace with Alizadeh.
          Ravankhah can be subbed of for Mansourian, Jabbari to the right, Mansourian as a controller. Pouladi or Amir-Abadi out for Maniei or Navazi.

Comment

I still prefer a 3-5-2 better:

----------------- Taleblou ----------------
            -----------------Montazeri -------------
            ------Koushki-----------------Sadeghi----
            -------------Bayat--------------------
            ----------------------Pouladi-----------
            --Ravankhah---------------------Manei--
            -------------- Jabbari --------------------
            ------------------------ Majidi -----------
            --------- Borhani ------------------------

I think it serves Pouladi better to play somewhat in the centre. Bayat can play 1 line, just a little bit behind him to take most of the defensive duties on him and Pouladi can act as a link between the defense and (offensive) midfield (in ball possession). When the opponent is in ball possession, Pouladi can step one line back next to Bayat. This way Jabbari will also have a little more space and freedom.

Defensively, when opponent is in ball possession (3-4-1-2):

--------Kouski---Montazeri --Sadeghi------
            --Ravankhah---Bayat--Pouladi-----Manei---
            ------------------Jabbari------------------
            ----------Borhani---------- Majidi -----------

Offensively, when we're in ball possession (3-3-4):

-----------------------------------------
            -----------------Montazeri -------------
            ----Koushki-------------------Sadeghi---
            --------------Bayat-----------------------
            ------------------------Pouladi---------
            -----------------Jabbari---------------------
            --Ravankhah-----------------------Manei--
            ------------------------Majidi------------
            ---------------Borhani---------------------

When attacking, Manei and Ravankhah should keep the field as wide as possible and Borhani and Majidi should move a little to eachother and change positions constantly. Jabbari will have 3-4 options to play the ball to and he can join himself at/in the box as well.

So like I said, in fact in defense it becomes an 3-4-1-2, and in offense 3-3-4 (or 3-2-5).
            Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

very nice lineup, i like it Amin

Comment

hehehe.. check out my sig.. (I didn't make it, I saw it somewhere.. credit to whoever made it) I hope it's fresh, I havent been on the forum for a loong time

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

^^^ hahahaha

Damet garm. Repped.

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Jabbari: "We were awful"
                    جباری: افتضاح بودیم

افتضاح بودیم ، هیچکدام از بازیکنان استقلال در حد و اندازه های خود ظاهر نشدند .مجتبی جباری با بیان این مطلب به خبرنگار سایت رسمی باشگاه گفت : بعضی از بازیکنان استقلال در زمین راه می رقتند و آنچنان که باید دوندگی نکردند . شاید باخت پرسپولیس مقابل ذوب آهن هم بروی بازیکنان استقلال تاثیر گذاشته بود و بازیکنان آنچنان که باید بازی نکردند.

Mojtaba Jabbari said in a interview with the Esteghlal site that none of the players played on their own level. Some of the players just walk on the field and don't play as they are supposed to do. Maybe persepolis' lost had some impact on the player's morale and motivation...

Comment

Small meeting between Karimi and Hejazi right after the match
                      جلسه حجازی و کریمی در پایان بازی

به گزارش خبرنگار سایت رسمی باشگاه ،ناصر حجازی که در کنار علی فتح الله زاده از جایگاه ویژه ناظر بازی امروز آبی پوشان بود ، چند دقیقه مانده به پایان بازی جایگاه را ترک کرد و مستقیما به رختکن آبی پوشان مراجعه کرد و در پایان بازی بلافاصله جلسه کوتاهی را با فیروز کریمی برگزار کرد .حجازی در این جلسه تاکید کرد : هافبک های استقلال در این بازی دوندگی و جنگندگی لازم را نداشتند بعلاوه اینکه فوروارد های استقلال نیز از موقعیت های خود خوب استفاده نکردند

Nasser Hejazi went towards the Esteghlal changing room, a few minutes before the end of the match and went to talk with Karimi. Hejazi: the Esteghlal midfielders didn't play with the aggresivity that was needed and our forwards didn't do their job as they were supposed to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
                        [B]. Maybe persepolis' lost had some impact on the player's morale and motivation...[/LEFT]
                        that should've motivated them and not demoralizing. SS could've taken the leading position.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaveh View Post
                          that should've motivated them and not demoralizing. SS could've taken the leading position.
                          but it worked on the other way

Comment

MAnei is playing more. I'm happy. He stands out on the field. Plus he's worked out alot lately. He looks so hot!
                            Goalkeepers are the SOURCE

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz View Post
                              MAnei is playing more. I'm happy. He stands out on the field. Plus he's worked out alot lately. He looks so hot!
                              Yes he stands out on the field as the worst crosser that has ever stepped into Azadi

9 out of his 10 crosses hit either Khomeini's nose or Khamenei's ears on the big pictures in the stadium

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

^rofl:

Comment

Working...
                                X