No announcement yet.

Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it can't be karimi, we all know how good he is. It is the players' fault for not playing with their heart, kasra's post says basically what the whole ss problem is all about.(players)

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Karimi: "I will only give interviews to the official Esteghlal site and the Esteghlale Javan newspaper"

كريمي: از اين پس بغير از سايت رسمي باشگاه و روزنامه استقلال جوان با هيج سايت و روزنامه اي مصاحبه نخواهم كرد

سرمربي تيم فوتبال استقلال در تمرين امروز صبح استقلال در ميان خبرنگاران جرايد و خبرگزاريهاي مختلف تاكيد كرد : از اين پس با هيج سايت و روزنامه اي بغير از سايت رسمي باشگاه و روزنامه استقلال جوان مصاحبه نخواهم كرد و هر سايت يا روز نامه يا نشريه اي كه اخبار غير واقعي و خيالي از من چاپ كند مورد شكايت بنده و پيگيرد قانوني قرار خواهد گرفت.
      كريمي با بيان اين مطلب در مورد بازي روز يكشنبه استقلال مقابل شيرين فراز تصريح كرد : تيم هاي شهرستاني كه به ورزشگاه آزادي مي آيند و در مقابل دوربين و پخش زنده قرار مي گيرند ، انگيره اش دو چندان مي شود . اين بازي و نتيجه اش غير قابل پيش بيني است .ان شاء الله با ياري خدا و و بازي خوب بچه ها نتيجه خوبي براي ما و هواداران در پيش خواهد بود.

Comment

Way Khoda I couldn't believe the chances we misses today

I seriously would've stopped watching any SS match if we hadn't have won.
        Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
          Way Khoda I couldn't believe the chances we misses today

I seriously would've stopped watching any SS match if we hadn't have won.
          Yeah there was a lot of missed chances, but I think you blue fans have to look at it from the bright side. I think you could see some positive surprises:

- Bayat: well not really a surprise anymore but he showed a very solid game and completed it with a goal. Very good display from him.

- Nadali: I was really surprised and a little impressed by him playing RB for the first time. I think he did quite good.

I would count these as, until now, hidden elements in Esteghlal and they showed good promise.

On the negative side, Borhani kept missing, but he was a bit unlucky IMO and did quite well otherwise. The first goal was his work. Ravankhah by now is already known for being among the top-3 ball hogs of the whole league and today was no exception. He slowed the counters and the game in general, down on several occasions. He has good speed and technique, only if he learns to be a team player!
          HOMER: Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether
          you win or lose.... it's how drunk you get.

Comment

^^^ Agreed with all your points.

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by purple_haze View Post
              Yeah there was a lot of missed chances, but I think you blue fans have to look at it from the bright side. I think you could see some positive surprises:

- Bayat: well not really a surprise anymore but he showed a very solid game and completed it with a goal. Very good display from him.

- Nadali: I was really surprised and a little impressed by him playing RB for the first time. I think he did quite good.

I would count these as, until now, hidden elements in Esteghlal and they showed good promise.

On the negative side, Borhani kept missing, but he was a bit unlucky IMO and did quite well otherwise. The first goal was his work. Ravankhah by now is already known for being among the top-3 ball hogs of the whole league and today was no exception. He slowed the counters and the game in general, down on several occasions. He has good speed and technique, only if he learns to be a team player!
              Fully agreed aziz.

Borhani played good, just a bummer he didn't score. If that bycycle kick would've gone in, definately one of the most beautiful goals of the year.

And Nadali, I first got scared cuz he played, but he played very good, much better than Maniei.

(yeki be in Montazeri bege rishesho bezane, ghiafash eyne bozghale shode)

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
                (yeki be in Montazeri bege rishesho bezane, ghiafash eyne bozghale shode)
                LOL, I agree. I think he's looking more and more like.....

captain Caveman!
                HOMER: Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether
                you win or lose.... it's how drunk you get.

Comment

Condolences to Firooz Karimi, unfortunately he lost his mother. may she rest in peace.

فيروز كريمي در غم از دست دادن مادرش عزادار شد

سرويس: ورزشي - فوتبال
                  1386/12/05
                  02-24-2008
                  13:58:16
                  8612-02533: كد خبر

خبرگزاري دانشجويان ايران - تهران
                  سرويس: ورزشي - فوتبال

فيروز كريمي، سرمربي استقلال تهران در غم از دست دادن مادرش عزادار شد.

به گزاش خبرگزاري دانشجويان ايران (ايسنا)، والده*ي فيروز كريمي سرمربي استقلال تهران كه به دليل عارضه سكته مغزي در بيمارستان لقمان حكيم بستري بود، بامداد امروز در گذشت.

خبرگزاري دانشجويان ايران (ايسنا) اين ضايعه را به فيروز كريمي و خانواده*اش تسليت مي*گوي

Comment

khoda behesh sabr bedeh.
                    sigpic
                    Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

RIP.

does this mean he wont make jokes for 40 days?

Comment

Originally posted by Hadi View Post
                        RIP.

does this mean he wont make jokes for 40 days?
                        as sad as the situation is,,, I hope so, his jokes were much better when he was in Ahvaz.
                        sigpic
                        Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

R.i.p

Comment

RIP mrs Karimi

======================

Karimi was very happy the way our boys played vs. Saipa, he only was mad for not finishing it. He was gonna reward our players for their play and their motivation

Comment

May his mother rest in peace!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

khoda biayamorzatesh. my condolences to him and her family
                                Originally posted by siavasharian
                                ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                                بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Working...
                                X