Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soheil86 View Post
    jabbari couldnt even sign for a shiity holland team when he was there now you believe marseille wants him?
    If you classify PSV as "shity" (cause PSV was the club interested in signing him), then I don't know what to tell you...
    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

dame hejazi garm!

حجازی :قانون باید برای همه یکسان باشد

ناصر حجازی در مورد تصمیم اخیر کمیته انضباطی مبنی بر کم کردن 5امتیاز از تیم فوتبال سپاهان به خبرنگار سایت رسمی باشگاه گفت :قانون باید برای همه یکسان باشد .چرا آن زمانی که رزاقی راد بازیکن تیم فوتبال ابومسلم برخلاف قوانین در مقابل استقلال به میدان رفت ومقصر هم شناخته شد کمیته انضباطی امتیازی را که حق مسلم استقلال بود را به تیم ما باز نگرداند؟از نظر من این کار یعنی عملا حمایت از پرسپولیس برای رسیدن به قهرمانی ناصر حجازی در ادامه صحبت هایش افزود :هواداران استقلال از ما می خواهند تا در نیم فصل دوم پرسپولیس را شکست دهیم ومی گویند :این برد برای ما بسیار باارزش می باشد.به همه هواداران عزیز وخونگرم استقلال قول می دهیم استقلال در لیگ برتر وجام حذفی قهرمان خواهد شد

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

jabbari is pure skill, if he plays his cards right he will be the biggest iranian player.
        he suits the english style of football, my dream is for him to play 4 man u.
        Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
        http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
        [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
        Villa + Messi =

Comment

/\ O HELL NO

Comment

Jabbari, could be a fantastic player, but he lacks self-determination and discipline.
            'I couldn't doubt that I was meant to pursue a great destiny'
            ~
            Cyrus the Great
            King of Kings, King of the World

Comment

Dr. Etemad Moghadam: "Jabbari is Esteghlal's fittest player"
              جباری آماده ترین بازیکن استقلال

دکتر کیانوش اعتماد مقدم در مورد میزان آمادگی وآماده ترین بازیکنان استقلال به خبرنگار سایت رسمی باشگاه گفت :آماده ترین بازیکنان استقلال به ترتیب عبارتند از :جباری-کوشکی-روانخواه-نوازی-امیرآبادی-منتظری-علیزاده.دکتر اعتماد مقدم ادامه داد:منتظری فقط مشکل روحی دارد ،بقیه بازیکنان نیز از 70%به بالا آماده اند وتا روز بازی با استقلال اهواز به آمادگی 100%خواهند رسید.
              Fittest players: Jabbari, Koushki, Ravankhah, Navazi, Amir-Abadi, Montazeri, Alizadeh, the rest of the players is around 70%

Comment

Dr. Kianoush Etemad-Moghadam: "I'm still waiting"
                دکیانوش اعتماد مقدم :در انتظار روشن شدن وضعیتم هستم

دکتر کیانوش اعتماد مقدم ،مدرس دانشگاه که سابقه کار در سمت مربی بدنساز در تیم های ملی ایران وآمریکا را داشته است ،از ابتدای اردوی دوبی مسئولیت بدنسازی آبی پوشان را بر عهده داشته است وبه گفته تمامی بازیکنان تغییرا ت زیادی را در روش تمرینات بدنسازی ووضعیت آماده سازی بازیکنان بوجود آورده است وتمام بازیکنان استقلال از نحوه کاروی راضی هستند.دکتر کیانوش اعتماد مقدم در مورد ادامه کارش با تیم فوتبال استقلال به خبرنگار سایت رسمی باشگاه گفت :18 روز است که از محل تدریس خود غیبت کرده ام ودر خدمت استقلال می باشم اما هنوز تکلیفم روشن نشده است واز مسئولین باشگاه تقاضا دارم تا هرچه زودتر وضعیت مرا روشن نمایند تا با فراغ خاطر بتوانم در خدمت تیم فوتبال استقلال باشم.

This guy, dr. Etemad Moghadam, is our new "badansaz", fitness coach. He has a PHD and is a teacher on a university. He was the fitness coach of the USA National team and also of our own team melli. Everyone is happy with his style of work and everyone praises him for their improvements on fitness level. He is waiting on the managment to clear his case. He still doesn't know if he is gonna stay in Esteghlal (he wants to stay) or if he s gonna go back to the university. He is waiting on the managment to clear it up, I definately hope he stays

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                  If you classify PSV as "shity" (cause PSV was the club interested in signing him), then I don't know what to tell you...
                  I remember when he was on trial with them it seemed like they were going to try and finalize a deal but then i belive he got injured. Man he used to be such a phenom..... one of my favorite players, i hope he regains the form that made him such a baller back in the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
                    I remember when he was on trial with them it seemed like they were going to try and finalize a deal but then i belive he got injured. Man he used to be such a phenom..... one of my favorite players, i hope he regains the form that made him such a baller back in the day.
                    He was actually injured before he came to Holland, apparently he went to Holland to recover from his injury and some newspapers came with the news that he was negotiating with PSV and Feyenoord but there was no news about him at all in any Dutch football website.

Comment

Originally posted by ShirFarhad View Post
                      He was actually injured before he came to Holland, apparently he went to Holland to recover from his injury and some newspapers came with the news that he was negotiating with PSV and Feyenoord but there was no news about him at all in any Dutch football website.

I know a few of the scouts for the MLS and ODP program in US soccer (football). A professioanl team (for the most part) will never sign a player who is coming back from a major knee surgury (in very special/rare cases it may happen but for the most part it won't).

I think the talk about Faynoord was mostly the propagand by his agent to raise his price.
                      "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
                      Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
                      Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
                        I know a few of the scouts for the MLS and ODP program in US soccer (football). A professioanl team (for the most part) will never sign a player who is coming back from a major knee surgury (in very special/rare cases it may happen but for the most part it won't).

I think the talk about Faynoord was mostly the propagand by his agent to raise his price.
                        hmmmm, I doubt it, cuz his price didn't go up. he "just" makes 200 Million Toman, that's like the half of what Nikbakht is ought to get. He spent 1,5 month in Holland, I'm pretty sure some of the interest were real, it's just a bummer he was injured. I have a feeling that this is gonna be his last season in Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
                          I have a feeling that this is gonna be his last season in Iran
                          Inshallah, looking forward seeing him in a major european league, he's got great potential.

Comment

Mojtab jabbari is already a star in my books. In fact the only decent player in Esteghlal.

He needs to regain his form after this long injury , and mark my words , he will shine. A class player will always shine.

sigpic

Comment

I like Jabbari and he was the only player in Esteghlal I was jealous not to have him in Persepolis, but he isn't the same Jabbari after his injury. I don't know whether we can see the real Jabbari again or not.
                              شهریور سال 52

پرسپولیس 6 - استقلال 0

لیگ تخت جمشید سال 1351

پرسپولیس 6 - سپاهان 0

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
                                hmmmm, I doubt it, cuz his price didn't go up. he "just" makes 200 Million Toman, that's like the half of what Nikbakht is ought to get. He spent 1,5 month in Holland, I'm pretty sure some of the interest were real, it's just a bummer he was injured. I have a feeling that this is gonna be his last season in Iran
                                The way he plays currently I doubt it. I hope I am wrong though. Someone mentioned he goes to England? He won't last a season there if you ask me. He doesn't have the durability to play in a rough and tumble league like that. Ando did, because his playing style is different from Jabbri. Jabbari I hope is smart enough to dont' go to a league like that. He already suffered a knee surguy when he was in Abumoslem and came back from that, the same knee ( I think was injured before WC). I dont' know how many times he can take a chance on that knee.
                                "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
                                Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
                                Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X