Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The-Red View Post
    دیدار بین دو تیم استقلال و صنعت نفت آبادان، ششصدمین دیدار استقلال است که در تاریخ مسابقات فوتبال لیگ برگزار می*شود. استقلال اولین بار در سال 1349 در مسابقات فوتبال لیگ کشور حضور پیدا کرد و حالا از آن زمان، 599 بازی در مسابقات فوتبال لیگ انجام داده است و همانگونه که گفتیم دیدار استقلال برابر صنعت نفت ششصدمین دیدار این تیم در تاریخ ادواری لیگ است
    congrads to ss fans...this is a milestone. Only Perspolis and Esteghlal have achieved that.
    Actually it's not a good number for them, 600!
    شهریور سال 52

پرسپولیس 6 - استقلال 0

لیگ تخت جمشید سال 1351

پرسپولیس 6 - سپاهان 0

Comment

Originally posted by hamidr316 View Post
      Actually it's not a good number for them, 600!
      Agha Hamid;

Why are you such a trash talker brother? Guess based on Freud's theory, you got toilte trained too early dada.

Anyhow, felan ke shoma are in the first place and do as much kor kori dadash.But remember ghahee posht be zeen and ghahee zeen be posht. Remember one season PP might not have a good day and this much exubarance might come back and hunt you dadash.
      "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
      Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
      Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
      sigpic

Comment

This week is Hazfi games right? Who is SS playing?
        "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
          This week is Hazfi games right? Who is SS playing?
          Friday, December 21 (15:00 Local Time)
          Zob Ahan - Esteghlal

Comment

We playins Sanat Naft in less than 5 hours today right?

sigpic

Comment

Kasra fagheer shodi? Goldat Koo dadash? Let me give you back whatever you gave me bro!

sigpic

Comment

Agha Hamid;
                Why are you such a trash talker brother? Guess based on Freud's theory, you got toilte trained too early dada.
                Anyhow, felan ke shoma are in the first place and do as much kor kori dadash.But remember ghahee posht be zeen and ghahee zeen be posht. Remember one season PP might not have a good day and this much exubarance might come back and hunt you dadash.
                actually u said it opposite, one season like this one, perspolis might have a good one
                Originally posted by siavasharian
                ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

ss has got beat naft at home..I mean seriously guys this new coach of yours hasn't shown anything as far as changing the team's mentality or the game plan on the field....will we see something better tomorrow?
                  sigpic
                  Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

We playins Sanat Naft in less than 5 hours today right?
                    from wat i understand, its 6 hours from now that im making this post..
                    Originally posted by siavasharian
                    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                      from wat i understand, its 6 hours from now that im making this post..

5 hours and 57 minutes

Comment

tired of talebloo's :bs: !!!

Comment

Karimi shakhsiyat bazikonaro khord kard...most people were just speechless!

آقاى كريمى! بازيكنان استقلال اعضاى سيرك نيستند

رفتار غيرقابل باور فيروز كريمى پس از پايان بازى كه به دواندن بازيكنان دور زمين ختم شد، ابتدا تعجب و در انتها خشم كسانى را برانگيخت كه مدتهاست اعتقاد دارند كريمى پاى خود را از گليم خود بيرون مى گذارد و وارد حوزه هايى مى شود كه كوچكترين ربطى به او ندارد.بازيكنان استقلال ديروز دويدند و زحمت كشيدند. آنها البته مغلوب اشتباهات تاكتيكى فيروز كريمى شدند.آقاى كريمى! شما كه يك بازيكن نزديك به ۴۰ سال را ۹۰ دقيقه داخل زمين قرار مى دهيد و پژمان منتظرى را روى نيمكت اسير مى كنيد، بايد هم اين بازى خانگى را ببازيد!اين توى سر زدن و سياه بازى هايى كه عصر و عمر آن گذشته نمى تواند باعث فريب هواداران شود. شايد قبلاً اين حركات جذابيت خاصى داشت اما آش را آنقدر شور كرده ايد كه ديگر نمى توان به آن لب زد.چرا مى كوشيد اشتباهات آشكار خود را با اين نمايش هاى كسل كننده پنهان كنيد؟حاصل همين پنهان كارى هاى شماست كه استقلال از ۲ بازى خانگى مقابل پاس همدان و صنعت نفت، ۲ تيم عادى و معمولى شهرستانى و نه مقابل سپاهان و ديگر تيم هاى قدرتمند شهرستانى، صفر امتياز كسب مى كند!
                          sigpic
                          Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

What a starnge and sad behavior by Karimi at the end of the game. The only highlight of the game was SAeed BAyat. Where did he play before. Until the 60th minute, he was great, then he got lost until he got subbed.

SS didn't play bad but lost. I take this loss over the win in that manner over Zob Ahan in IPL nevertheles.

sigpic

Comment

Saeed bayat is a playr from our own Academy.

Comment

What a starnge and sad behavior by Karimi at the end of the game. The only highlight of the game was SAeed BAyat. Where did he play before. Until the 60th minute, he was great, then he got lost until he got subbed.

SS didn't play bad but lost. I take this loss over the win in that manner over Zob Ahan in IPL nevertheles.
                                Ali jan as you may know, Karimi is said to have a degree in psychology and he cleverly used it to his advantage. With a stadium full of angry and disappointed fans, things could easily have turned against him and after all the fuss he made for his transfer and losing a great deal of credibility and respect by that, he felt he could lose some more of it and this time from the blue fans' side, so he turned and diverted all the anger and dissatisfaction of the fans in the stadium towards the players and made himself look someone who wasn't at fault and just was so mad because he cares too much.

What EsEs desperately needs is harmony and confidence and I don't feel they get much of either with a character like F.Karimi around.
                                HOMER: Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether
                                you win or lose.... it's how drunk you get.

Comment

Working...
                                X