Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
    but i think it was yousefi who assissted both goals in the last game. pouladi and alizadeh were the goal scorers.
    P.S. repped!
    Hmm I thought it was Alizadeh who put it down to Pouladi. Wait, let me check again.

Edit - Yes, it was Alizadeh. Yousefi started the attack from the right, entered the penalty box, passed to Alizadeh, who passed to Pouladi. Alizadeh shirehhhh :S
    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

oh..thanx for the correction.

hehehe...i bet alizadeh will talk about this game for the rest of his life
      Originally posted by siavasharian
      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Jabbari chosen as Man of the Match vs. Tarbiyat Yazd

مجتبی جباری بهترین بازیکن استقلال در بازی مقابل تربیت یزد

در نظر سنجی سایت رسمی باشگاه استقلال که بعد از هر بازی استقلال برای انتخاب بهترین بازیکن استقلال برگزار می شود ، این هفته مجتبی جباری موفق شد با کسب 45 % کل آرا بعنوان بهترین بازیکن استقلال در برابر تیم فوتبال تربیت یزد از دید هواداران اتنخاب شود. در این نظر سنجی که تا کنون 7210 درآن شرکت داشته اند جباری با کسب 3250 رای (45%) در صدر قرار دارد و پس از وی یوسفی با 1530 رای (21 % آرا ) و منصوریان با کسب 890 رای (12% آرا ) در رتبه های دوم و سوم قراردارندبقیه نتایج بدست آمده در این نظر سنجی نیز به شرح ذیل است : 4- مجیدی 440 رای برهانی 430 رای 6-محمد نوازی 280 رای 7-وحید طالب لو 100 رای 8- امیر حسین صادقی 80 رای 9- منتظری 70 رای 10- سان جان و منیعی با 50 رای 11-امیر آبادی 20 رای 12- پیروز قربانی و امیدرضا روانخواه که با کسب 10 رای بصورت مشترک در رتبه آخر قرار دارند و از دید هواداران ضعیف ترین عملکرد مربوط به این دو نفر بوده است

Comment

i think yousefi deserved it with jabbari a close 2nd but anywayz...
          ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
          بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

I was away for a week, it seems SS won a couple of games. So I guess Nasser Khan not sitting at the bench and me travelling and not watching the SS games live is the secret for SS winning its games.

On a more serious note, can't beleive Tabeeyat yazed scored three goals on us. Our defense really really (did I say really) sucks.
            "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
            Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
            Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
            sigpic

Comment

well, they scored 2 in the last 15 minutes or something when we were leading 5-1, i think we just started taking the game lightly.

but yes, our defense is weak.
              ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

esteqlal is a disgrace , at their last game they only had 8000 fans!!

Comment

FIROOZ KARIMI OFFICIALLY JOINED ESTEGHLAL. WE'VE GOTS A NEW HEAD COACH GUYS! IM LOOKING FORWARD TO A GOOD MORALE BOOST AND SOME BIG THINGS TO HAPPEN. NOT TO MENTION HIS HILARIOUS COMMENTS AND INTERVIEWS lol.

http://isna.ir/Main/NewsView.aspx?ID...1040771&Lang=P

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN View Post
                    esteqlal is a disgrace , at their last game they only had 8000 fans!!
                    lol. your ridiculous comment is disgraceful man, esteghlal is asia's best team in terms of achievements nonetheless

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Hassanjaan DAMET GARM DADASH you made my day

سرانجام باشگاه استقلال اهواز رضايت داد
                      فيروز كريمي رسما به عنوان سرمربي استقلال تهران فعاليت مي كند

خبرگزاري دانشجويان ايران - تهران
                      سرويس: ورزشي - فوتبال

به گزارش خبرگزاري دانشجويان ايران (ايسنا)، پس از آن كه در چند مرحله مذاكره ي مديران دو باشگاه استقلال تهران و استقلال اهواز توافق قطعي براي حضور فيروز كريمي در استقلال تهران حاصل نشد، سرانجام صبح روز دوشنبه مديرعامل باشگاه استقلال اهواز رضايت نامه ي كتبي فيروز كريمي را براي حضور در استقلال تهران صادر كرد.

شهرام شفيع زاده مديرعامل باشگاه استقلال اهواز نيز در گفت وگو با خبرنگار ايسنا اين موضوع را تاييد كرد.

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
                        Hassanjaan DAMET GARM DADASH you made my day

no sweat dadash. my pleasure

Comment

mohklesim daash.

I hope Karimi can fix our team. make a regular 11. and use the players correct and most definately WORK ON OUR STAMINA!!

Comment

dude thats ****in crazy!!!
                            he's a good coach! but still, he shouldnt hav just walked out on esteghlal A like that.

hopefully he'll introduce some nice attacking football for a change, coz we honestly hav the players for it!

BTW; anyone notice that DISGUSTING position Hejazi is so into??!!? im talkin about the post Pouladi used to play in the start! that weird ass left midfield/defencive midfield role, which really had no purpose! Ravankha came into this position against Yazd. its so retarded..like its left midfield, but the player doesnt attack all the time, some bullshit. most retarded thing i've seen.
                            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

at last karimi is a esteghlali (tehran) and i can say:

SARVAREH HARCHI LONGIYEH!!! FIROOZ KHANE KARIMIYE
                              Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                              http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                              [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                              Villa + Messi =

Comment

So SS fans, what do u think the impact of Feerooz Karimi's head coaching job will be?

Drastic improvment right away?
                                Long term improvement?
                                No difference?
                                Things will get worst?
                                "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
                                Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
                                Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X