Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
    Ali jaan, like I said, I don't say what Majidi did was right, but I said I have understanding for the fact that he went to the refree to talk to him at the end.
    I think Kasra had seen the scene too where Majidi said to Mansourian "Behem fohsh dad" referring to the refree, after one of the many scenes where the refree had blown against SS/Majidi.
    That's one of he reasons why I said that this refree has a grudge against Majidi for some reason.
    I know it's not a common thing that refrees start calling players names, and me, in all the years I've played competative football, haven't experienced it either, but seeing Majidi's reaction in the scene I described above, makes me believe there was something more going on than the usual "Na agha boro, khata bood"
    I'm not saying the refree Jado Abadeh Majidiro be fohsh keshid, but even a "Khafeh sho" or a "Boro ghomsho" is not acceptable, and I think that's why Majidi freaked out, had so much problems with the refree and went up to him at the end of the match.
    Again, not justfied, but understandable.
    Even if Majidi says to Mansoorian that he sweared at me, I wouldnt' beleive him. I don't know about Farhad but I know Farzad was one of the most trouble makers in SS. He was one of the first ones who joined the fist figth in that infamous PP SS game when Boroomand punched Payan Rafat and game was abandooned.

I guess we beat this to death. Most Iranians are very emotioanl and do things on the moment and then feel sorry. SOme of us are brave enough to say we did wrong and try to learn and hopefully not repeat it again. Some of us try to BS to cover for our BS act (refering to Majid here, please no misundrestanding).
    "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
    Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
    Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
    sigpic

Comment

U wouldn't beleive this

Despite having Arash Borhani who has missed like more than 7-8 100% chances and 2 penalties, Esteghlal still has scored 21 goals and behind PP with 24 has the most goals scored. Our defense sucks though we had 19 goals scored against us.

It was an eye opener to see still we scored 21 goals despite all the offesne problem, but 19 goals against !!! No wonder both Ghorbani, Saedeghi and Talebloo have an off year.
      "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
      Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
      Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
      sigpic

Comment

I can see Esteghlal catching up if they play all their matches like the first 30 minutes of their last three game. They have 4 matches left till the mid-session and if they get 9 points(3 wins) they can get to 3'rd or even 2'nd spot if other teams above them lose some points. Currently Saba Battery, Sepahan and Bargh are above Esteghlal and all of them will play against pesepolis, so there's a high chance they all lose some points.
        If Esteghlal manages to get to first three positions till the mid-session, they're all in for championchip race. There are 20 games left and anything can happen.
        شهریور سال 52

پرسپولیس 6 - استقلال 0

لیگ تخت جمشید سال 1351

پرسپولیس 6 - سپاهان 0

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
          Even if Majidi says to Mansoorian that he sweared at me, I wouldnt' beleive him. I don't know about Farhad but I know Farzad was one of the most trouble makers in SS. He was one of the first ones who joined the fist figth in that infamous PP SS game when Boroomand punched Payan Rafat and game was abandooned.
          I guess we beat this to death. Most Iranians are very emotioanl and do things on the moment and then feel sorry. SOme of us are brave enough to say we did wrong and try to learn and hopefully not repeat it again. Some of us try to BS to cover for our BS act (refering to Majid here, please no misundrestanding).
          I do believe the refree said unaccaptable things to him...I mean I don't believe he's going to make up such a thing in the middle of the match to cause trouble.

This whole things started when the refree was blowing all his calls in disadvantage of Majidi in particular and it got worse after that scene and the grugde developed as the match continued.
          Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
            Despite having Arash Borhani who has missed like more than 7-8 100% chances and 2 penalties, Esteghlal still has scored 21 goals and behind PP with 24 has the most goals scored. Our defense sucks though we had 19 goals scored against us.
            It was an eye opener to see still we scored 21 goals despite all the offesne problem, but 19 goals against !!! No wonder both Ghorbani, Saedeghi and Talebloo have an off year.
            Yes we're the only team in the league that has scored in every match until now.
            If Khalili hadn't scored in the last second of PP's match today, they wouldn't have scored for more than 200 minutes :-/

And only imagine if Borhani had scored all those 100% chances, and I'm not even considering the 2 penaltiy kicks we missed.

If our defence can be fixed, there might be chance that we can come close to the top 3 at mid season.
            Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Taleblou: "The Esteghlal defenders play out of their skins when they have a good day"

طالب لو: مدافعان استقلال در یک روز خوب حتی سر خود را مقابل توپ می گذاشتند

دروازه بان تیم فوتبال استقلال گفت : اتفاق خوب بازی روز پنجشنبه عملکرد فوق العاده تیم استقلال در زمان دفاع بود. ما تیمی دفاع می کردیم. از آرش برهانی تا من، پیروز قربانی و بیژن کوشکی در دفاع تیمی نقش داشتیم . مدافعان استقلال در یک روز خوب حتی سر خود را مقابل توپ می گذاشتند و بدون ترس از دروازه دفاع می کردند. فکر می کنم اگر تک اشتباه ما روی ارسال اوت دستی بازیکن فجر نبود این تیم در خانه به استقلال گل نمی زد. به گزارش سایت رسمی باشگاه وی افزود : برای ما بازی مقابل مقاومت، یک بازی سنگین و دشوار بود. از آن جهت که برای تثبیت جایگاه خود در جدول باید به پیروزی می رسیدیم و کسب برتری در این بازی ما را از شرایط بحرانی که با آن روبه رو بودیم رهایی می داد. وی ادامه داد: این بازی برای ما شروع خوبی داشت. فکر می کنم گل زودهنگامی که در دقایق ابتدایی به ثمر رساندیم فشار را از روی ما برداشت وعاملی شد که راحت تربه بازی ادامه دهیم. زدن گل دوم در فاصله 12 دقیقه پس از گل اول حملات بی مهابا فجر را به دنبال داشت. فشار حملات این تیم باعث شد که ناخودآگاه روی به دفاع آوریم که تنها یکبارمقابل آنها تسلیم شدیم
              Last edited by Kasra.; 11-18-2007, 03:23 AM.

Comment

Jabbari: "I don't have any problems/injuries, I can play"[must read!!!]

مجتبی جباری : مشکل خاصی برای بازی ندارم

هافبک بازی ساز استقلال اظهار داشت: مصدوميتم برطرف شده و از يكشنبه گذشته همراه تيم تمرين كردم و مشكل خاصي براي بازي ندارم.به گزارش سایت رسمی باشگاه جباری در خصوص اينكه چگونه مشكل بدني بازيكنان بدون سرمربي و مربي بدنساز رفع خواهد شد، گفت: خودشان سعي مي كنند وضعيت بهتر شود. البته كار سختي است؛ اما غير ممكن نيست. وي در مورد رويارويي با مقاومت سپاسي در هفته چهاردهم ليگ برتر، عنوان كرد: بازيكنان براي كسب اين پيروزي خيلي زحمت كشيدند و دويدند؛ مخصوصا مدافعان تا از دروازه محافظت كردند. مجتبي جباري در خصوص مشكلي كه با ناصر حجازي دارد، اظهار داشت: هنوز نمي دانم چرا آن روز به من اجازه تمرين ندادند. اگر دليل آن را بگويند، من هم پاسخگو خواهم بود. مصدوم نبودم و در روزهاي گذشته با تيم تمرين كرده ام وي در خصوص اينكه از حجازي نقل قول شده كه كم كاري مي كند، گفت: درباره كم كاري خيلي جواب داده ام. هرگز چنين بازيكني نبوده ام. به من تهمت مي زنند. بيشتر از همه بازيكنان تمرين مي كنم. در روزهايي كه تيم تمرين ندارد، به طور اختصاصي تمرين مي كنم. هافبك استقلال درباره اينكه چرا استقلال بدون سرمربي خوب نتيجه مي گيرد، عنوان كرد: در اين مورد ترجيح مي دهم اظهار نظر نكنم. جباري در مورد سرمربيگري فيروز كريمي در استقلال گفت: او كارنامه مشخصي دارد؛ اما چون حضورشان در استقلال مشخص نيست، فعلا در مورد ايشان صحبت نمي كنم. وي با اشاره به حضور دو ماهه خود در هلند پيش از آغاز ليگ، اظهار داشت: نمايندگان چند باشگاه اروپايي منتظر دعوت من هستند تا بازي هايم را از نزديك ببينند. آنها فيلم بازي هايم را ديده اند؛ اما مي خواهند بدانند به همان اندازه آماده هستم يا خير. من هم به دليل اينكه مدتي مصدوم بودم، آنها را دعوت نكردم تا به شرايط ايده آل برسم. جباري در خصوص اينكه آيا در نيم فصل از استقلال جدا خواهد شد، گفت: در شرايط كنوني نمي توان زمان دقيقي براي جدايي از استقلال تعيين كرد. خيلي صحبت ها بايد انجام شود تا اين اتفاق رخ دهد.

very interesting, on all points, theteam, managment, his relation with nasser khan and his transfer to europe, He will definately leave us to europe.

Comment

sooner or later he'll leave esteghlal. he's a great talent, but needs to work harder to reach his previous form.

with all respect for nasser khan, i disagree criticising jabbari to this extent.

Comment

Bayatinia started walking without sticks

بدون عصا راه می روم / برای استقلال پیروزی مهمتر از بازی خوب است
                    مهاجم مصدوم تیم فوتبال استقلال تهران گفت: 3، 4 روز است که بدون عصا راه می روم و تا 2 ماه دیگر می توانم دویدن های آرام را آغاز کنم.
                    محسن بیاتی نیا در گفتگو با خبرنگارمهر، در خصوص آخرین وضعیت مصدومیتش افزود: خدارا شکر 3، 4 روز است که بدون عصا می توانم راه بروم. ضمن اینکه همچنان تمرینات فیزیوتراپی را به شکل جدی و درمطب دکتر نوروزی انجام می دهم.

وی ادامه داد: با نظر پزشک معالجم می توانم 4 ماه پس از عمل جراحی آرام دویدن را آغاز کنم که با توجه به گذشت 2 ماه از عمل پایم، می توانم تا 2 ماه دیگر بدون هیچ مشکلی آرام دویدن را آغاز کنم.

مهاجم مصدوم استقلال همچنین تاکید کرد: امیدوارم بتوانم در بازیهای پایان فصل به کمک استقلال بیایم. البته این اوج آرزویم خواهد بود که پس از تحمل سختی های مصدومیت بتوانم در هفته های پایانی که شرایط حساسی در لیگ حاکم است، درموفقیت و حتی قهرمانی استقلال نقشی داشته باشم. البته اگر این اتفاق نیفتاد با آمادگی کامل در رقابتهای سال آینده استقلال را همراهی خواهم کرد.

وی درمورد وضعیت فعلی استقلال اضافه کرد: در 2 دیدار گذشته استقلال 2 پیروزی ارزشمند را بدست آورده و این موضوع در افزایش شرایط روحی - روانی بازیکنان تاثیرمثبتی داشته است. مطمئنا در این شرایط پیروزی اهمیت بسیار بیشتری نسبت به بازی خوب برای استقلال دارد زیرا این نتایج می تواند شرایط تیم را روز به روز بهتر کند.

بیاتی نیا در پایان گفت: استقلال در این فصل مهاجمان خوبی را در اختیار داشت که شفیعی و من را به دلیل مصدومیت از دست داد. البته مجیدی، برهانی و علیزاده که گل زیبایی در این دیدار به ثمر رساند، در شرایط خوبی به سر می برند و می توانند در بازیهای آینده به موفقیت بیشتر استقلال کمک کنند.

Comment

Alizadeh is out for FOUR weeks

Comment

Marfavi became Jalali's assistant at Esteghlal Ahvaz

مرفاوی دستیار جلالی در استقلال اهواز

به دنبال جدایی فیروز کریمی از تیم فوتبال استقلال اهواز مسئولان این باشگاه هفته گذشته مجید جلالی را به عنوان مدیرفنی آبی پوشان خوزستان معرفی کردند.به گزارش سایت رسمی باشگاه جلالی که قرار است سرمربی تیم فوتبال استقلال اهواز باشد تنها به این خاطر به عنوان مدیرفنی تیم معرفی شد که رای کمیته انضباطی فدراسیون فوتبال در خصوص شکایت فیروز کریمی از باشگاه استقلال اهواز اعلام شود تا مسئولان این باشگاه با آگاهی از رای صادره پیرامون آینده تیم خود تصمیم گیری کنند. مجید جلالی در نظر دارد از وجود صمد مرفاوی به عنوان دستیاراول خود در تیم فوتبال استقلال اهواز استفاده کند. در صورتی که وی رسما به عنوان سرمربی تیم معرفی شود، مرفاوی نیز کار خود را در جمع آبی پوشان اهوازی آغاز خواهد کرد. حال که رای کمیته انضباطی صادر شده است، مسئولان باشگاه استقلال اهواز از ادامه همکاری با مجید جلالی استقبال می کنند. به احتمال زیاد طی روزهای آینده او را به عنوان سرمربی تیم معرفی خواهند کرد. جلالی نیز امروز به اهواز سفر می کند تا دور جدید تمرینات این تیم را پس از بازی با راه آهن زیر نظر گیرد.
                        Good luck to you Samad! I hope to see you back one day in Esteghlal

I think this is the next step to see Firooz Karimi in Esteghlal Tehran.

Comment

jalali and marfavi....dont they look like nerds?

Comment

Marfavi no, Jalali yes

Comment

can we have a short summary of what Talebloo said plz?

Is Talebloo and some of the other players really against HEjazi?
                              Goalkeepers are the SOURCE

Comment

Sure,,,

He was talkin about how good they co-operated and stuff, to win the match. They defended like a team, we neeeded this victory, all that kinda stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X