Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post

Ali jaan, may I ask what your source is?
    I talked to my nephew in Tehran half an hour ago and he is a hard core blue, he told me so. But he is very connected with the EsEs fan clubs and know the leaders and stuff. He doesn't make things up, I am sure.
    "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
    Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
    Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
    sigpic

Comment

Noo I believe you, I just read something else thats why.

Comment

did u guys see NAvad? where MAjidi scores and Meysam hugs him. MEys is so cute.
        He is a technichi players as they say. He just needs good guidance and lots of practice.
        Kayli jig hast.
        Goalkeepers are the SOURCE

Comment

Noo I believe you, I just read something else thats why.
          What did u read? Is he with the team in Shiraz? To be honest without him and Majidi, we can be really in trouble in Shiraz unless other players step in.
          "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
            What did u read? Is he with the team in Shiraz? To be honest without him and Majidi, we can be really in trouble in Shiraz unless other players step in.
            masdoomiate JOZ'I? what's that?

مصدومیت جباری وامکان غیبت وی در بازی مقابل فجر

مجتبی جباری هافبک بازیساز استقلال از یک مصدومیت جزئی رنج می بردوامکان دارد وی قادر نباشد تیم استقلال را در بازی فردا مقابل فجر سپاسی همراهی کند به گزارش سایت رسمی باشگاه مجتبی جباری در تمرین روز گذشته نیز به صورت انفرادی تمرین کرد وبه گفته پزشک تیم دچار یک مصدومیت جزئی می باشد وامکان دارد در بازی مقابل فجر سپاسی غایب باشد.

Comment

masdoomiate JOZ'I? what's that?

مصدومیت جباری وامکان غیبت وی در بازی مقابل فجر

مجتبی جباری هافبک بازیساز استقلال از یک مصدومیت جزئی رنج می بردوامکان دارد وی قادر نباشد تیم استقلال را در بازی فردا مقابل فجر سپاسی همراهی کند به گزارش سایت رسمی باشگاه مجتبی جباری در تمرین روز گذشته نیز به صورت انفرادی تمرین کرد وبه گفته پزشک تیم دچار یک مصدومیت جزئی می باشد وامکان دارد در بازی مقابل فجر سپاسی غایب باشد.
              Hope you are right, I heard actually Nasser Hejazi in an interview with one of the papers openly did say that "Jabbari isn't working hard and he is pissed at him" But then again Iranian sport papers are just notorious with these so called fake interviews. Hope u are right.

sigpic

Comment

Well Ali jaan, Inshallah I am, The news i provide is only from the official Esteghlal site, so they know better than IV, JF, KV all that crap papers, who only wanna make hashieh.

Lippi morabiye Esteghlal shod. Capello shod dastyaresh. Buffon darvazebane dovom. Zico Kashani ro zad.

Comment

well..i guess esteghlal officials cant say jabbari disobeyed hejazi and didnt run the last lap.
                  so they have no choice but to say jabbari will not play cos of a minory injury
                  Originally posted by siavasharian
                  ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                  بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

/\ I dunno Yashar, but when some players had "dargiri" they said they the had the dargiri, so we'll have to see..

btw the article I had posted that Mansourian woulnd't be there is apparently not correct. He left tehran with the team to Shiraz. Prolly he is gonna fill in Jabbari's spot?!

Comment

So Jabbari was left out because of problems with Hejazi...hmm hope they solve this asap, cause we can't afford to not have him around.

We should find a headcoach as soon as possible, so Hejazi can step aside. Hopefully that will bring rest and peace into our camp.
                      Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Well Aminjaan, lets go to tehran, Comite enzebati

Comment

About today's match:

It was obvious that after the 2-0 lead we stepped back completely and started defending, and that Fajr was the better team in terms of ball possession and creating opportunities.

But, like I said last week, at this period of time, the 3 points are the most important thing, and it should not matter how we get them, as long as we do.

Specially this match, with all those (important) players missing, and playing with 10 men for a very long time, I'm glad we could hold on to the lead.

It'll be a major confidence boost for the players, cause the game out in Shiraz against Fajr is one of the toughest you'll play in a season, and I'm glad the players got through this test with max. points.
                          Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

I'm gettin worried about Jabbari, Taleblou and Sadeghi, We definately need these three players in top form. especially Taleblou and Jabbari. Sadeghi is in topform but the staff clearly sees more in Koushki than in Sadeghi.

Taleblou needs to get his form back... and FAST!

Comment

Lets hope we can win the match vs. Moghavemat. I hope ShahGholam will take it easy on us
                              I guess your prayers were answered Kasra jan, Specially on the ShahGholam part He must have asked his players to leave their brains at home just as he had done himself

Congrats to you and the rest of the blue friends, you deserved it, cause at least you were playing away and had to get the points no matter how, but still you played some football for about 15 minutes.

Aghaye Shahgholam had apparently practiced "1ghol 2ghol" with his players, cause all they displayed was a combination of Airball+Handball.
                              HOMER: Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether
                              you win or lose.... it's how drunk you get.

Comment

/\ And they said we played Football Dasti ...

Comment

Working...
                                X