• Show
Clear All

he is playing more regularly,, but he lacks consistency

Comment

Romeo Meys is consistant.
      Goalkeepers are the SOURCE

Comment

Romeo Meysam?! :-/ It's getting worse and worse here

Btw, Manei always has this surprised look on his face, like he's lost and is constantly thinking: "Where the hell am I, what's this round object everyone is kicking and who are all these people in here?" lol
        Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

We play in Shiraz this week right? Does Mr. Hejazi sits on the Bench now? Any news on Feerooz Karimi situation? To be honest this guy (Feerooz Karimi) has made a mockery of the whole system. If I had my way, I would have suspended him and fine him for breaking so many rules (negotiationg with another club SS Tehran) while under contract.
          "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
          Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
          Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
          sigpic

Comment

What a shame the way Marfavi was treated in SS!!!! I am really disappointed with SS management and Nasser Khan himself. Samad is one of the most hard working and least pretentious, a true team player in SS.

It is quite ok for Mr. Hejazi to not to want to work with him, but in that case, they should have seperated in a different manners. Where Marfavi's contribution would have been recognized and all.

Fattollahzadeh and SS board time and time (like Feerooz Karimi Saga) shows its lack of professionalisem.

Agha Samad, I personally as a life long blue fan, thank and resepct you for all the work you did for SS youth and adult team. Samad is a true gentelman and a true team player (something that is hardly found amongst US (Iranians)).

Chakere Agha Samade Marfavi.
            "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
              What a shame the way Marfavi was treated in SS!!!! I am really disappointed with SS management and Nasser Khan himself. Samad is one of the most hard working and least pretentious, a true team player in SS.
              It is quite ok for Mr. Hejazi to not to want to work with him, but in that case, they should have seperated in a different manners. Where Marfavi's contribution would have been recognized and all.
              Fattollahzadeh and SS board time and time (like Feerooz Karimi Saga) shows its lack of professionalisem.
              Agha Samad, I personally as a life long blue fan, thank and resepct you for all the work you did for SS youth and adult team. Samad is a true gentelman and a true team player (something that is hardly found amongst US (Iranians)).
              he's an honest and modest man

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post

Ali jaan, how was he treated?

Comment

majidi fined 30million tomans

فرهاد مجیدی 150 میلیون ریال دیگر جریمه شد
                  با تصمیم مسئولان باشگاه استقلال تهران، فرهاد مجیدی مهاجم این باشگاه به پرداخت 150 میلیون جریمه نقدی دیگر محکوم شد.
                  به گزارش خبرنگارمهر، جلسه شورای معاونین باشگاه استقلال تهران امروز با هدف بررسی مسائل مختلف باشگاه تشکیل شد که در آن علی فتح الله زاده، ناصر حجازی، اصغرحاجیلو و معاونان باشگاه حضور داشتند.

برپایه این گزارش، در این جلسه تصمیم گرفته شد برای مجیدی با توجه به اظهارات اخیرش - ضمن احترام به تلاش های این بازیکن برای باشگاه استقلال - جریمه ای 150 میلیون ریالی در نظر گرفته شود. در صدور رای صادره شورای معاونین باشگاه استقلال، غیبت مجیدی در تمرینات روز گذشته نیز تاثیر گذار بود.

همچنین مسئولان تصمیم گرفتند بر این جریمه مجیدی، مبلغ 50 میلیون ریال دیگر به علت دریافت کارت زرد بی دلیل در بازی با راه آهن، اضافه کنند. ضمن اینکه به علت اهانت این بازیکن به امیری معاون باشگاه، 100 میلیون ریال جریمه دیگر هم به جرایم نقدی قبلی این بازیکن اضافه شد.

فرهاد مجیدی که در دیدار با تیم فوتبال راه آهن تهران 2 گل پیروزی بخش آبی پوشان را به ثمر رسانده بود، با توجه به جرایم در نظر گرفته شده توسط مسئولان باشگاه، به پرداخت 300 میلیون ریال جریمه نقدی محکوم شد.

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
                    Ali jaan, how was he treated?
                    He was basically told to leave the hotel on Thursday night. Hajiloo allegedly told him that Feerooze Karimi doesn't want him, which Marfavi asked, he is not even confirmed. Hajiloo later said that actually Nasser Khan Hejazi didn't want him, but Mr. Hejazi didnt' even bother to talk to Marfavi himself. I think it was very unprofessional. Specially during the past week, Marfavi and Varmazyar were the two guys who coahed the team during the practices. Apparently Nasser Khan didnt' want him (which is his right of course as the head coach), but Nasser Khan should have called Marfavi himself and give him the courtesy of letting him know.

I blame the whole Taaroof stuff among us Iranians to hurt the professiaonal relationship.

Many of SS old timers are mistreated this way, Zareencheh and Bayani brothers (specially Shahrookh) are another example. Marfavi is a calm man but he of course was very upset to be asked to leave the team's camp on Thursday night. At least this is the version I have heard/read.

sigpic

Comment

I think that Marfavi will join either Hassan Rowshan in the Esteghlal Youth Academy or Javad Zarincheh in Esteghlal Novin

===================================

We have a problem vs. Bargh, Mansourian is out of the picture as well. We miss 4 players. Majidi, Mansourian, Ravankhah and Montazeri. Sadeghi has a minor injury, but will start most probarbly

Most probarbly San Jan will start. Borhani as our Lone Striker or maybe with Nadali or Khaziravi in his back in the 4-4-2

----------------Taleblou----------------
                      ----------Ghorbani--Koushki/Sadeghi---- (CB)
                      -Navazi--------------------------Maniei (SB)
                      -----------------Sanjan---------------- (DMF)
                      -------Pouladi--------------Yousefi----- (CMF)
                      -----------------Jabbari---------------- (AMF)
                      --------------------Khaziravi/Nadali----- (SS)
                      -----------------Borhani---------------- (CF

or put Amir-Abadi LB and Maniei LMF
                      or put Amir-Abadi RB and Navazi instead of Pouladi or Yousefi as the CMF.
                      Last edited by Kasra.; 11-14-2007, 11:53 AM.

Comment

so ss is havining suspension and injury problems this week...evevn tho I don't think it should effect the team that much, except for majidi,
                        sigpic
                        Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Baleh Arminjaan, shoma faghat khoshhal bash. We're definately gonna miss Majidi. He was getting his old "scoring" form back.

Comment

i'm so happy for majidi's current form, he's a real finisher.

Comment

Jabbari won't play tomorrow. He even didn't go to Shiraz. What is he doing? Apparently in the practice, Hejazi told him to run another lap or something and he refused. Regardless of Hejazi's request being right or wrong, I think Jabbari as a professional player should have followed the instruction.

I always thought Jabbari is much more professioal than this. Too bad for him.

sigpic

Comment

@ Kaveh. he only lack heading abilites. but he is getting the form back. Lets hope we can win the match vs. Moghavemat. I hope ShahGholam will take it easy on us

Ali jaan, may I ask what your source is?

Comment

Working...
                                X