Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mak6889 View Post
    That is exactly why ss is getting nowhere!
    because of that kind of talks...
    Yek kalameh ham az maddar aroos beshnaveed. Baba too ke Red hasti, be een karha che kar dari!!!!???
    "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
    Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
    Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
      Kasra hala yek kar nakoon ke davamoon besheha. Nasser khan, isn't doing well and in big part is responsible for all of this. But come on, give the man time at least to the end of the first round. GN took three years to bring Championship to EsEs, give Hejazi half a season.

Hopefully, with a win in Derby the emotional pressure will be removed from the coaching staff and the team.
      Ali jaan, I dont want to be harsh, but our team doesn't have a program. He bought 14 new players. Only 4 or 5 of them are real quality. For gods sake he bought like 7 forwards, for what? playing 2 strikers. From the beginning he said that he will play 4back. Why not buy TWO quality wingbacks? at least ONE. we have two halfbacks without any good defensive skills playing as Fullbacks. There is too much pressure on our central defense. And they need time to adjust to the "new" 4 back system. He bought 14 players and there is NO real playmaker btween them. He kicked so many players out, including Mahmoud Fekri, but Why did he keep Saeed Lotfi? to take a 23+ place in our players list?

We lack Fitness, its like the 3rd time this season, that we lose in the dying seconds. We were "famous" about our last 20-30 minutes of the game. I think you should remember how many matches we turned from being 2-0 behind to a 3-2 win.

Whenever our boys go into the field, I dont see a tactic. "Bibarnamegi" it is. I remember when Ghalenoi took over, he said: "In team tooye 3sale ayande ghahreman mishe". We finished 2nd, 3rd and first. and he never changed his words.
      When Hejazi came, he already was talkin about the championship and all of that. After two weeks, he changed his words, "Ghahremani vaght mikhad". Every week he was saying, we will get better and better, but I dont see any progress in the team. I only see individuals progress, like Sanjan.
      Our first match of the season, we played an AMAZING match vs. Esteghlal Ahvaz in Azadi. We played like a team and we looked like a team, but what happened, instead of improving, we play weaker and weaker every match.

Comment

eventhough i dont necassarily approve hejazi's decisions so far, we have to take a far look back when assesing his situation. hejazi has been changing the line-up every single game; and even when he has one that works (saba batry game was pure class), he doesn't stick to it, he changes it yet again.
        but kasra, you have to admit just how unlucky hejazi has been so far:

1. his goalie, talebloo, used to be the best keeper in iran. but he suddenly fails to keep up to his own previous standards, and is directly responsible for at least 50% of the conceded goals so far. although he had a decent performance against sepahan.
        2. INJURIES. no team in iran has had an injury problem like ours so far. jabbari, mansourian, then foloowing them shortly yousefi and bayatinia, and for a final touch, sadeghi's 3-game ban. all that change in the roster is not that easy to handle for a coach.
        3. referee decisions. no comment on that one; since im not sure if its truly bad luck, or other reasons behind this phenomenon.
        4. poor finishing. this one too, i wouldnt really call it bad luck, but man, if we had scored at least on half of our opportunities (and im talking the 100% ones), we would've past all teams, including perspolis in terms of gaols scored, but hejazi can't really teach borhani how to kick the ball in the back of the net now, can he?

so if you take into consideration the above factors, you can see just how hard hejazi, or any coaches task can be in esteghlal.

i can go on with our problems, but i dont want those few PP fans (yes, y'all know who you are) to come and start ruining the thread again.

but yea, if borhani had scored half of his opportunities, and if talebloo and the defense had had a beter performance, then we wouldnt be discussing this stuff now, we'd be praising hejazi. so i think at the present time, the only things we can do as fans is to be patient and hope for the best with unity, since i have a very optimistic opinion about esteghlal's future. i mean think of how deadly a line-up like this would look like if none of the players under-perform:

-----------------------talebloo------------------------
        -------------------------------------------------------
        ----------------------ghorbani--------------------------
        --------------------------------------------------------
        ---------montazeri------------------sadeghi------------
        -----navazi------mansoorian------yousefi------manei-----
        ---------------------------------------------------------
        ------------------------jabbari--------------------------
        -------------------------------majidi--------------------
        -----------borhani--------------------------------------

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

so ghorbani is not suspended, r u guy sure? some papers said he is?
          sigpic
          Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Red View Post
            so ghorbani is not suspended, r u guy sure? some papers said he is?
            no, he's good to go.
            but we might not have sadeghi and shafiyi due to injuries.

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

lol, a week after receiving 1B from TB, FZ:
              "I'll vote for Aliabadi from the bottom of my heart"

Comment

Originally posted by iran4eva View Post
                no, he's good to go.
                but we might not have sadeghi and shafiyi due to injuries.
                what exactly happened to him??

Comment

Originally posted by Ghormeh Sabzi View Post
                  what exactly happened to him??

lol, don't believe these derby stories

Comment

sadeghi was subbed out in the 40th minute of the last match against sepahan due to an injury. dunno if he will make it for the derby or not..
                    Originally posted by siavasharian
                    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
                      Yek kalameh ham az maddar aroos beshnaveed. Baba too ke Red hasti, be een karha che kar dari!!!!???
                      i'll add your post to the list too!
                      SS is just too proud! you dont realize that the team has serious problems!
                      starting with Hejazi and so on...

Comment

With our lack of defenders and any real good fullbacks, I believe a 3-5-2 would be the best option.

I mean look at it, Manei isn't really a fullback, pulls upfront a lot and prefers a left halfback position more. The same with Navazi. He isn't qualified as a fullback at all!

Amir Abadi with his brainless tackles and dribbles starts to piss me off as well, so I'd go with a 3 men back, with Sadeghi, Montazeri and Ghorbani.

Then pull Manei and Navazi a little bit upfront, and...wait I'll just put up a formation:

------------------Talebloo------------------
                        ----------------Montazeri------------------
                        ------Ghorbani---------------Sadeghi--------
                        -----------------Srdan-------------------
                        ---Navazi-------------------------Manei-----
                        ----------Jabbari----------Yousefi------------
                        ---------------------Majidi---------------------
                        -----------Borhani---------------------------
                        Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

sweating yet bltch ass punks?

Comment

Originally posted by iran4eva View Post
                            eventhough i dont necassarily approve hejazi's decisions so far, we have to take a far look back when assesing his situation. hejazi has been changing the line-up every single game; and even when he has one that works (saba batry game was pure class), he doesn't stick to it, he changes it yet again.
                            but kasra, you have to admit just how unlucky hejazi has been so far:

1. his goalie, talebloo, used to be the best keeper in iran. but he suddenly fails to keep up to his own previous standards, and is directly responsible for at least 50% of the conceded goals so far. although he had a decent performance against sepahan.
                            2. INJURIES. no team in iran has had an injury problem like ours so far. jabbari, mansourian, then foloowing them shortly yousefi and bayatinia, and for a final touch, sadeghi's 3-game ban. all that change in the roster is not that easy to handle for a coach.
                            3. referee decisions. no comment on that one; since im not sure if its truly bad luck, or other reasons behind this phenomenon.
                            4. poor finishing. this one too, i wouldnt really call it bad luck, but man, if we had scored at least on half of our opportunities (and im talking the 100% ones), we would've past all teams, including perspolis in terms of gaols scored, but hejazi can't really teach borhani how to kick the ball in the back of the net now, can he?

so if you take into consideration the above factors, you can see just how hard hejazi, or any coaches task can be in esteghlal.

i can go on with our problems, but i dont want those few PP fans (yes, y'all know who you are) to come and start ruining the thread again.

but yea, if borhani had scored half of his opportunities, and if talebloo and the defense had had a beter performance, then we wouldnt be discussing this stuff now, we'd be praising hejazi. so i think at the present time, the only things we can do as fans is to be patient and hope for the best with unity, since i have a very optimistic opinion about esteghlal's future. i mean think of how deadly a line-up like this would look like if none of the players under-perform:

-----------------------talebloo------------------------
                            -------------------------------------------------------
                            ----------------------ghorbani--------------------------
                            ---------montazeri------------------sadeghi------------
                            -----navazi------mansoorian------yousefi------manei-----
                            ---------------------------------------------------------
                            ------------------------jabbari--------------------------
                            -------------------------------majidi--------------------
                            -----------borhani--------------------------------------
                            Very good evaluation overall.
                            "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Agha_Kasra View Post
                              Ali jaan, I dont want to be harsh, but our team doesn't have a program. He bought 14 new players. Only 4 or 5 of them are real quality. For gods sake he bought like 7 forwards, for what? playing 2 strikers. From the beginning he said that he will play 4back. Why not buy TWO quality wingbacks? at least ONE. we have two halfbacks without any good defensive skills playing as Fullbacks. There is too much pressure on our central defense. And they need time to adjust to the "new" 4 back system. He bought 14 players and there is NO real playmaker btween them. He kicked so many players out, including Mahmoud Fekri, but Why did he keep Saeed Lotfi? to take a 23+ place in our players list?

We lack Fitness, its like the 3rd time this season, that we lose in the dying seconds. We were "famous" about our last 20-30 minutes of the game. I think you should remember how many matches we turned from being 2-0 behind to a 3-2 win.

Whenever our boys go into the field, I dont see a tactic. "Bibarnamegi" it is. I remember when Ghalenoi took over, he said: "In team tooye 3sale ayande ghahreman mishe". We finished 2nd, 3rd and first. and he never changed his words.
                              When Hejazi came, he already was talkin about the championship and all of that. After two weeks, he changed his words, "Ghahremani vaght mikhad". Every week he was saying, we will get better and better, but I dont see any progress in the team. I only see individuals progress, like Sanjan.
                              Our first match of the season, we played an AMAZING match vs. Esteghlal Ahvaz in Azadi. We played like a team and we looked like a team, but what happened, instead of improving, we play weaker and weaker every match.

Esteghlal problems isnt' much tactical (except a finisher upfront), problem is mostly psychological. Team and Hejazi is under tremendous proessure and if there is one area I think Mr. Hejazi faild bad is in shiedling the pressure to himself and be a barrier from this pressure being transfered to players.

Next time look at Ravankhah, he is killing himself, He is trying way too hard. Borhani, he tried to kick the ball so hard to rip the net. Same with pooladi and Manyee.

Mr. Hejazi should have act as a shield to make sure this emotional pressure that is on him doesn't get transfered to his players. But he miserably failed in that regard.

This team is playing much better (considering the situation), compared to the last year team. It is just doesn't have a finsisher. Remember PP last year and how EsEs way playing really mediocare football but won while PP was playing much more attractive football but couldn't finish. This is the story of our team this year. Well, our team doesn't finish.

Mr. Hejazi is responsible no doubt, but there are other factors as well.

sigpic

Comment

I hope a win in the Derby will change the whole dynamic of the season for Esteghlal. Boys I am sure are motivated to prove themselves (being underdog and all). Hopefully mr. Hejazi is done with his experimentation as well and knows his team well by now.

GO Blue.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X