Clear All

I'm here dadash, like I always will be
    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

HEJAZI HAYA KON, ESTEGHLALO RAHA KON!

seriously. MOVE YOUR ASS

Comment

hejazi is part of the problem man..not the whole problem.
        we are going through a rough time right now, although hejazi doesnt seem to be the type of person who can pull esteghlal out of this hole.

i seriously dunno, i mean its true that hejazi is the manager and ultimately responsible for the whole thing but he should have his full team available for a few weeks to be able to judge him!! every week, we have players injured and considering our squad is new, he has to find his starting 11 yet which the injuries are not letting him!
        but this was the worst formation i had seen from him today, really disappointed me.
        mansourian and alizadeh as starters while u have ravankhah and maneii on the bench??

this sux!
        Originally posted by siavasharian
        ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
        بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
          hejazi is part of the problem man..not the whole problem.
          we are going through a rough time right now, although hejazi doesnt seem to be the type of person who can pull esteghlal out of this hole.
          i seriously dunno, i mean its true that hejazi is the manager and ultimately responsible for the whole thing but he should have his full team available for a few weeks to be able to judge him!!
          this sux!
          I dont want to spread rumors or anything, but Jabbari is not injured same with many who dont get playtime, Players have a lot of problems with the coaching staff and thats why many of them are announced as injured while the real reason is their internal problems with the staff.

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
            I dont want to spread rumors or anything, but Jabbari is not injured same with many who dont get playtime, Players have a lot of problems with the coaching staff and thats why many of them are announced as injured while the real reason is their internal problems with the staff.
            that could be highly possible. i dunno about other players but jabbari is possible, and i thought of that as well after reading the article i think kasra posted a few days back about jabbari and hejazi having problems. then another article came and said he is fit and can play against sepahan.

but i dunno about the others.
            maybe shafei too cos hejazi never gave shafei much play time??

but bayatinia definitely is injured, and so is yousefi. mansourian was injured in the beginning as well cos hejazi wouldnt leave mansourian out. majidi came late, talebloo and sadeghi were suspended. so these guys were not rumoured.

but jabbari and shafeii, highly possible.
            Originally posted by siavasharian
            ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
            بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

inshalah SS gets relegated!!!

Comment

/\ Inshallah you'll get banned

Comment

Everybody was injured for this match?
                  Manei got injured in practice form what I heard.
                  Goalkeepers are the SOURCE

Comment

Originally posted by soheil86 View Post
                    The mods have been saying to keep korkori out of fan/news threads for so long now, and just a few days back, I mentioned it once again in the Esteghlal news thread, (http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...&postcount=452)
                    and said that I'm not going to repeat myself anymore. If you want to ignnore all these, you leave me no choice. Warned!

In that same post (see link), I said that it goes both ways (so Esteghlal fans should not korkori in PP's fan thread, otherwise they will be warned too), so before you're going to come back here and blame me of being biased, I'm telling you to watch it, cause it'll result in another warning, cause I've had enought!

We don't make special korkori threads for nothing!!
                    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

-Esteghlal doctor: No injured Esteghlal player for Derby game

In an interview with Dr.Norouzi regarding Esteghlal's list of injured players, he said: "Hamid Shafie missed Sepahan game because of severe ankle injury and to just be on the safe side, we rested the player. But Shafie has no problem playing in Derby game."

Regarding Jabbari's injury, Dr.Norouzi explained: "Jabbari's ankle injury has improved and surely after resting in Esteghlal-Sepahan game, he can play against Perspolis." Dr.Norouzi concluded: "

Apart from the above two players, Esteghlal does not have any other injured player and Mohsen Yusefi's injury has healed too and he has no problem taking part in training along with other squad players."

Comment

bltchas!!!

we're takin you down!!!!

down town mofukkasss!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by soheil86 View Post
                          Originally posted by Agha_Kasra View Post
                          /\ Inshallah you'll get banned

Comment

We definately need Jabbari. Every news agency including the two from Esteghlal say that Mojtaba will play. IMO we should play 3-5-2. Footballe Modern nakhastim. The ancient 3-5-2 worked for us, for over the past 4/5 years. so lets use it again.

Comment

HEJAZI HAYA KON, ESTEGHLALO RAHA KON!

seriously. MOVE YOUR ASS

Kasra hala yek kar nakoon ke davamoon besheha. Nasser khan, isn't doing well and in big part is responsible for all of this. But come on, give the man time at least to the end of the first round. GN took three years to bring Championship to EsEs, give Hejazi half a season.

Hopefully, with a win in Derby the emotional pressure will be removed from the coaching staff and the team.
                              "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
                              Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
                              Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
                              sigpic

Comment

We definately need Jabbari. Every news agency including the two from Esteghlal say that Mojtaba will play. IMO we should play 3-5-2. Footballe Modern nakhastim. The ancient 3-5-2 worked for us, for over the past 4/5 years. so lets use it again.
                                That is exactly why ss is getting nowhere!
                                because of that kind of talks...

Comment

Working...
                                X