Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arian View Post
    we will cream you guys when the derby comes the way u are playing!!!!!! i smell another 6-0 victory. GHERMEZETEH!!!!!!
    Oww YEAH BABY

Comment

hejazi's comments on 90 were down right ridiculous ...

he has had a the whole summer, and it's not like EsEs has signed a bunch of bad football players .. I don't remember a team picking up so many top and promising players in one off season.. ever

and then he comes on TV, 5 games into the season, and says we are missing 5 or 6 players and he actually names Farhad Majidi and Mansourian.. (when Adel asks him about EsEs weak performance so far)

What a lame excuse naser khan but he made sure to mention that QN had 3 years to win a championship..

You see Agahyoon, if you want to see the difference in professionalism, go watch Ghotbi's Interview on 90.. watch both of them but specially his second one where he is defending his promise of championship... then watch Naser Capelo khan's interview a few night ago...

EsEs is good enough to beat every team in IPL and win the title.. at least on paper they are.. one look at their roster and you see why..

but Even if EsEs wins the title, it would only be because of the players' individual excellence (like Jabari moving between the two Bargh defenders to create a passing lane for Borhani), Not the wisdom or professionalism of their coach...

EsEs plays football like Hejazi talks about his team, if you know what I mean.

Comment

Majidi's ITC card should be given today by FIFA
        ================================
        Hejazi: "The youngsters should be given a chance, as they are this team's future"
        ================================================== ====
        Hejazi: "The 2nd half was ours, but as in the other matches, we didn't convert our chances in to goals"

Comment

MAJIDI IS ALLOWED TO PLAY !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Agha_Kasra View Post
            MAJIDI IS ALLOWED TO PLAY !!!!!

Thnx for the news kasra! It is great to have Majidi added to our attack but right now i dont really have much hope with the defence ss have! Borhani and majidi is probably the best duo upfront and i hope it would show a good result on fridays match against saba!

Im not only blamin hejazi for our loss and our bad play but also some of the players whos not givin their 100 percent ! Besides the disorganized defence with lotfi the suti our midfield is not participatin in the attack nor the defence. They are stuck in the middle! Our midfield is not feedin arash borhani or shafieh up front but our defence is with long balls! Our main problem is the defence and midfield who is not haam o hang! they dont help eachother out!
            Ideal line-up for Asian cup 2019:
            ------------Beiranvand-----------
            Ghafouri--Hosseini--PAG---Mimo
            -------Ebrahimi---Hajsafi----------
            JB/Gholi-----Ghoddos-------Taremi
            ------------Azmoun------------------

Comment

i hope majidi's presence will make a difference! we already have shafeii on the bench who is not being used.
              Originally posted by siavasharian
              ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
              بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                i hope majidi's presence will make a difference! we already have shafeii on the bench who is not being used.
                he will be good for you. ive always liked him and think he should have been used in WCQ and the WC. certainly in the AC, probably as 2nd choice.

but lets be honest - EsEs is doomed!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Ravankhah: "We must beat Saba Battery"
                  روانخواه :باید صباباتری را شکست دهیم

هافبک جوان استقلال گفت: با توجه به نتایجی که در شروع مسابقات لیگ برتر کسب کردیم دیگر چیزی برای از دست دادن نداریم و باید صباباتری را شکست دهیم.به گزارش سایت رسمی باشگاه امید روانخواه افزود: متاسفانه در ابتدای مسابقات لیگ برتر نتوانستیم مطابق انتظار نتیجه بگیریم که عوامل زیادی در آن نقش داشت. با این شرایط دیگر نمی توانیم ریسک کنیم و چیزی برای از دست دادن نداریم. باید هرطور شده صباباتری را شکست دهیم.
                  وی درپاسخ به این پرسش که "چرا دربازی مقابل برق شیراز بازی نکرده است؟"، گفت: نمی دانم، خواست مربیان این بود که بازی کنم. مشکلی هم نداشتم و می توانستم به میدان بروم اما به عنوان یک بازیکن باید به نظر مربی احترام بگذارم.
                  هافبک تیم فوتبال استقلال در خصوص بازی این تیم مقابل برق شیراز گفت: در نیمه اول چندان خوب بازی نکردیم اما در چهل و پنج دقیقه دوم بهتر شدیم و موقعیت های زیادی به دست آوردیم.
                  روانخواه در خصوص اینکه چرا استقلال نتوانست در نیمه نخست دیدار مقابل برق بازی خوبی را به نمایش بگذارد، گفت: نمی دانم. در این مورد بهتر است مربیان اظهارنظر کنند. به نظر من شاید با گل زود هنگام برق تا اندازه ای غافلگیر شدیم.

Jabbari got chosen as the best player of Esteghlal vs. Bargh (by the fans)
                  جباری بهترین بازیکن بازی مقابل برق شیراز

از سوی هواداران ، مجتبی جباری بعنوان بهترین بازیکن بازی مقابل برق شیراز انتخاب شد. به گزارش سایت رسمی باشگاه در نظر سنجی سایت رسمی یاشگاه برای انتخاب بهتربن بازیکن استقلال در بازی برابر برق شیراز از مجموع 6670 نفر شرکت کننده در این نظر سنجی مجتبی جباری با کسب 2630 رای یعنی 39% آرا در مکان نخست قرار دارد .گفتنی است در این نظر سنجی 1260 نفر گزینه هیجکدام را انتخاب کردند بعد از این گزینه برهانی با 14% و اورسوویج با 11% و خزبراوی با 6% آرا در رده های سوم تا پنجم قراردارند.گفتنی است در ابن نظر سنجی امیرآبادی با کسب 1 رای یعنی حدود 0 % آرا در رتبه آخر قرار دارد.

================================================== =========================

Bayatinia needs a surgery for his knee and is out for several months
                  Last edited by Kasra.; 09-24-2007, 04:32 AM.

Comment

Next three weeks will be the toughest. First Saba who is doing great this year, then Sepahan, and finally the Big Derby against the Reds.

EsEs team is very instable. They have an awful first half against Bragh and then do better in the second half.
                    Our attack is mainly by long balls behind the opposition and hope Borhani get through. Manyee and AmirAbadi from both wings aren't being added to the attack. Both Shafiei and Bayati Nia haven't produced.
                    Really a tough time for EsEs.
                    "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
                    Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
                    Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
                      Next three weeks will be the toughest. First Saba who is doing great this year, then Sepahan, and finally the Big Derby against the Reds.
                      EsEs team is very instable. They have an awful first half against Bragh and then do better in the second half.
                      Our attack is mainly by long balls behind the opposition and hope Borhani get through. Manyee and AmirAbadi from both wings aren't being added to the attack. Both Shafiei and Bayati Nia haven't produced.
                      Really a tough time for EsEs.
                      ...which youre going to lose!!!

Comment

Originally posted by soheil86 View Post
                        ...which youre going to lose!!!
                        please keep your korkori out of this thread

use this new Korkori Thread http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50733

Comment

Originally posted by Agha_Kasra View Post
                          please keep your korkori out of this thread

use this new Korkori Thread http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50733

Agha Kasra, seems like everyday you are making a new rule here.
                          just look all the other fan threads and u'll see korkori is always INCLUDED

Comment

Originally posted by Ala View Post
                            Agha Kasra, seems like everyday you are making a new rule here.
                            just look all the other fan threads and u'll see korkori is always INCLUDED

baaleh, but actually, too much korkori in a fan thread will screw the fan thread... and neither me and my fellow esteghlalis and also the Persepolisis want their thread get screwed...

rasti, it aint no rule, its a request

Comment

Any EsEs fans in Tehran made it to the practices of the EsEs this week? Any news or observations? I heard they beat EsEs south (jonoob) 4-1, anybody saw that game? How did EsEs play? Score doesn't matter in a friendly.
                              "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
                              Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
                              Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
                                Any EsEs fans in Tehran made it to the practices of the EsEs this week? Any news or observations? I heard they beat EsEs south (jonoob) 4-1, anybody saw that game? How did EsEs play? Score doesn't matter in a friendly.
                                They had a friendly yesterday in Shiroodi II, but I doubt a lot of fans went there,, school has started in Iran

Comment

Working...
                                X