No announcement yet.

Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There was a report that EsEs might play3-6-1 in the next game. How many games Sadeghi will be out?
    "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
    Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
    Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
      There was a report that EsEs might play3-6-1 in the next game. How many games Sadeghi will be out?
      One left I think

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
        why dont they play 2-7-1?? i think it really fits ghalenoes team

Comment

Originally posted by soheil86 View Post
          why dont they play 2-7-1?? i think it really fits ghalenoes team

Are u drunk or high or just not much stuff in the upstairs? What does current EsEs teams has to do with Ghale Noie's team?
          "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."

sigpic

Comment

I have come here to invite all of you Esteghlal fans to join Persepolis army and become a true Persepolis fan.
            شهریور سال 52

پرسپولیس 6 - استقلال 0

لیگ تخت جمشید سال 1351

پرسپولیس 6 - سپاهان 0

Comment

Originally posted by hamidr316 View Post
              I have come here to invite all of you Esteghlal fans to join Persepolis army and become a true Persepolis fan.
              I'm here to say that you should take back the offer, before you're gonna get some flashed hard by the DIE-HARD BLUE fans

Comment

i have come here to tell u that THE ESTEGHLAL WILL DESTROY ur puny perspolis army
                Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                Villa + Messi =

Comment

and i invite you to please leave the esteghlal fan thread immediately, the horrendous smell of your soorakh long is truly bothering us all. and please, how dare you preach something like that??? is you on crack lol? j'k

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

sadeghi was banned 3 games, he has served 2 already.
                    i guess hejazi will be using montazeri is defense now and san jan will be back as DM unless he decides to play 3 back again like u said which means saeed lotfi will be playing

P.S. ali chicago jan, so wat happened to ur valentine plans? u still sending a valentine card to saeed lotfi?
                    Originally posted by siavasharian
                    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Agha Hamid,

Why the need for this bro? You are a PP fan and we are Blue fan. No need for any of this. To be honest both EsEs and PP are needed to keep this rivalry alive and these two teams push each other.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                        sadeghi was banned 3 games, he has served 2 already.
                        i guess hejazi will be using montazeri is defense now and san jan will be back as DM unless he decides to play 3 back again like u said which means saeed lotfi will be playing
                        P.S. ali chicago jan, so wat happened to ur valentine plans? u still sending a valentine card to saeed lotfi?

I think Lotfi was in part responsible for the second goal in part, but I think every EsEs defender this season has screwed up one way or another. The way that each of these guys easily get beaten and worst than that they don't support the pressuring defender is just awful. So, although lotfi didn't play great, but rest of EsEs defense were as awful. So I think you are a little too harsh on Lotfi.

On the thrid Saipa goal that was disallowed by mistake by the ref, I put more blame on Talebloo actually. Talebloo since its introduction in our football has been weak on coming out of the goal. I don't know what the goalie coaches in Iran do with these players. Even a less experienced coach like me can see that, and there are very specific drills that goalie coaches can do to fix this problem. Really sad.

To be honest I am more worried about lack of perforamance by P Montazeri and Maysam Manyiee in the last two games.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iran4eva View Post
                          is you on crack lol?
                          actually it sounds like if you are on crack> :P hahaah

Comment

Hejazi should get time, He is right...

There is 28 games left, Thats alot of games, But currently he is not looking good and ii think he will be crusified in the Derby if it goes on like this lol

Comment

hejazi will be out if he continues like this by week 12

Comment

we will cream you guys when the derby comes the way u are playing!!!!!! i smell another 6-0 victory. GHERMEZETEH!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X