No announcement yet.

Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perspolis fans.. stop the Korkori.. (if I was a moderator I would have passed a few warnings by now )

baba, one of these days the same Saipa team is going to beat us and then I have to tell the SS fans to stay off our thread in the Perspolis Fan thread..

so stop it now.. back to your own thread..

----
    and Agha_Kasra.. Adel Ferdousi pour is blue..

Comment

Behzad for President!

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
        bache, i have beared ur immature comments all this while, u better put an end to it right now!
        First of all!
        *EDITED* - Watch your Language
        you dont decide when i say something!

you are just mad becaude your team sucks!

Comment

Originally posted by mak6889 View Post
          First of all!
          Bache is your jaddo abad,
          lol mak you are kickin some esteghlali as$ in this esteghlali thread!

Comment

Originally posted by soheil86 View Post
            lol mak you are kickin some esteghlali as$ in this esteghlali thread!
            ofcourse bro , no problem!

Comment

First of all!
              *EDITED* - Watch your language!
              i tried not to warn u/ban u but u are too immature to understand.
              im warning u for now,2 more similar posts and ur outta PFDC forever!
              keep it up brother!

P.S. Im exactly the one who decides where on PFDC, wat u can say and wat u cant! So watch it...
              Originally posted by siavasharian
              ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
              بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by Agha_Kasra View Post
                Hadi jaan, you sure that Ferdowsipour is a Esteghlali?... I always thought he was, but I heard some different stories as well...

BTW he and Yousefi are the Commentators who stay Neutral.. Khiabani and Mazdak keep supporting PP in every way possible
                i think mazdak is esteghlali too, but not khiyabani..
                ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Well Javad Khiabani is Persepolisi 100%, but Mazdak Mirzaei is more like 500%

Comment

i tried not to warn u/ban u but u are too immature to understand.
                    im warning u for now,2 more similar posts and ur outta PFDC forever!
                    keep it up brother!
                    P.S. Im exactly the one who decides where on PFDC, wat u can say and wat u cant! So watch it...
                    i dont care who you are!
                    YOU DONT CALL ME BACHE!
                    NO ONE DOES THAT!
                    you cant insult me and not get an answer!
                    and i dont know if you are immature but im not!

Comment

Yashar,
                      I hope you dont mind another Perspolisi checking out this thread? j/k. You are right on Khiabani, I know for a fact that he is a hardcore Perspolisi.

I came across this in Vahid Hashemian's site. Apparently, Atila Hejazi is assigned as the team's analyzer! This reminds me of Parvin's son in law being used as the translator and if true, is not a very smart decision.

به گزارش وب سایت خبری هاشمیان، رضا رجبی که تا پیش از این به عنوان آنالیزور در باشگاه فعالیت می کرد از سوی حجازی کنار گذاشته شد و اکنون فرزندش، آتیلا به عنوان آنالیزور جدید استقلال مشغول به کار شده است.
                      آتیلا سابقه بازی در استقلال را نیز دارد و در بازی آبی ها مقابل برق شیراز وظیفه آنالیز تیم حریف را بر عهده خواهد گرفت.

Comment

Originally posted by Goaler View Post
                        Yashar,
                        I hope you dont mind another Perspolisi checking out this thread? j/k. You are right on Khiabani, I know for a fact that he is a hardcore Perspolisi.
                        I came across this in Vahid Hashemian's site. Apparently, Atila Hejazi is assigned as the team's analyzer! This reminds me of Parvin's son in law being used as the translator and if true, is not a very smart decision.
                        به گزارش وب سایت خبری هاشمیان، رضا رجبی که تا پیش از این به عنوان آنالیزور در باشگاه فعالیت می کرد از سوی حجازی کنار گذاشته شد و اکنون فرزندش، آتیلا به عنوان آنالیزور جدید استقلال مشغول به کار شده است.
                        آتیلا سابقه بازی در استقلال را نیز دارد و در بازی آبی ها مقابل برق شیراز وظیفه آنالیز تیم حریف را بر عهده خواهد گرفت.
                        no bro, its fine, i myself visit the perspolis fan thread.
                        there are many perspolisis who come here as well and even joke around but they dont cause trouble and nobody minds them.

but there are certain rules on this forum and one of them which is quite easy to remember is this:
                        every thread has a purpose. if u wanna do korkori, u go to the korkori thread.
                        neither the esteghlal nor the perspolis fan thread is a korkori thread. so no korkori is to be done in these 2 threads. i dunno how hard it is to understand this for some people!!!
                        ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

i dont care who you are!
                          YOU DONT CALL ME BACHE!
                          NO ONE DOES THAT!
                          once again, U SHOULD CARE WHO I AM BECAUSE IM A STAFF MEMBER AND NOMINATED BY THE OWNER OF THIS SITE TO MAKE THIS SITE A BETTER PLACE & AVOID TROUBLE, SOMETHING UR NOT HELPING US WITH AT THE MOMENT!So im reminding u again, keep within ur limits and follow the rules.
                          u wanna do korkori, go to the korkori thread and type "dream team" as much as u want there!

i called u bache cos ur acting like one, but u brought in my family and generation to it which is not acceptable, ANYWHERE IN THIS WORLD!
                          u can act all rough and tough behind ur monitor, i dont care but when u log on PFDC, there are rules u should follow and people u should listen to, and here is the bad news, IM ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE!
                          and this is wat i have to tell u, i repeat, IF U WANNA DO KORKORI, U CAN GO TO THE KORKORI THREAD (use the search function and bring it up and do as much korkori as u want there). IF U WANNA STAY IN THIS THREAD AND THIS SITE, U KEEP IT MATURED AND ORDERLY. GET IT??

i will leave it to others to decide who is the immature one here.

and i will give u the benefit of the doubt, u have any more clarifications/arguments, u PM me or any other mod or staff member. u dont type it here in public.
                          ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

I don't think any of these three guys are Esteghlali.
                            "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
                            Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
                            Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
                            sigpic

Comment

i dont care who you are!
                              YOU DONT CALL ME BACHE!
                              NO ONE DOES THAT!
                              mak, i know you're gonna go all out on attack on this post of mine, but truth be told here; your actions and posts clearly speak for themselves. if you think that by coming on this thread and talking garbage, you feel you are cool and just because some like-minded person to yourself claims that you are kickin ass as if you're jet li; doesn't mean nothing ok? try to understand the type of messages you're sending when you're ineracting with another group of people; and above all do not disrespect anyone. because the majority of the ppl here know yashar very well, and by doing this, you are only disrespecting yourself; and making yourself look just worse than things already are. hala mikhay goosh kon, mikhay goosh nakon. i just thought id let you know.

have a nice day

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

i dont even want to answer you guys anymore!
                                its pretty clear who you are!
                                the most of you at least.
                                you can teach eachother as much as you want, have a nice manners lesson!

Comment

Working...
                                X