No announcement yet.

Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK GUYZ STOP THE PERSPOLIS AND ESTEGHLAL TALK...

lets talk about eses situation at the moment??? so do you guyz say daste 2 or 3...i mean with Hejazi Impossible is nothing
    Question the logic behind my argument!!!

Comment

2nd divsion? 3rd division? u serious?? u think we will end up below teams like bargh shiraz & shirin faraz (no disresepect to any of these teams or their fans)

we will end up top 5 or something end of the season. u have to consider many things like:
      1)this is a whole new team in esteghlal. no other IPL team made as many changes as esteghlal, so obviously it will take time for the team to actually become a "team"
      2)our team is quite young! mansourian and navazi are are only 2 experienced and matured players but they are not even starters. we lack a leader and there is lack of communication in the team, which is clear, partly due to the whole team being new, and partly because there is noone who can direct the rest of the team in the field and act as hejazi's right arm.
      3)once injuries, suspensions, TM games, etc start kicking in for other teams as well, things will change.
      4)our fitness level is low which has been clear from the first game itself.
      5)our team is losing confidence and morale because of bad results. our players are not really motivated.
      6)i said from the beginning, nasser khan will do better as a technical director or some managerial position in the team, his football is old school football. add to that he hasnt atteneded any recent training lessons across the europe like ghalenoi or afshin peyrovani! i just hope fatollahzadeh doesnt replace hejazi with marfavi cos it will make no difference!

this esteghlal team reminds me a lot of last years perspolis team frankly,
      a new team with a bunch of young players who were still gelling up. they were forced to play on ground due to lack of aerial strength. their defense had problems mainly due to absence of defenders on the bench. they had only 1 reliable GK for most of the season! they had a lot of positions where players were limited in. they played good football but the results were not there.

all this is more or less visible in esteghlal this year. it will take us time too, hopefully we will make some additions in the winter break.
      Originally posted by siavasharian
      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

ok that was a joke about 3rd division but yashar im serious if you guyz continue like this with teamz out there like paykan malavan sepahan perspolis saipa Saba Battrey and EsEs ahvaz itz hard to say esteghlal with this managment and coach will get 5th
        Question the logic behind my argument!!!

Comment

sorry blue fans, but I hope this actaully does NOT happen...

به علت فحاشى به دايى

احتمال محروميت هواداران استقلال
          ايران ورزشى - در جريان بازى استقلال - سايپا، پس از اينكه استقلال گل دوم را دريافت كرد و بازى را به حريف واگذار كرد، هواداران اين تيم كه هفته ها در حسرت تماشاى يك بازى زيبا از تيم شان به سر مى بردند در ابتدا ناصر حجازى را مقصر اصلى تشخيص دادند و با شعار عليه او جو ورزشگاه را متشنج كردند كه اين جو با هدايت تعدادى از ليدرهاى استقلال عليه دايى رقم خورد و هواداران استقلال شروع به فحاشى به دايى و تيم سايپا كردند كه با گزارش ناظر بازى به كميته انضباطى احتمال اينكه استقلال از ديدار بعدى خانگى خود همراه با هواداران محروم شود، وجود دارد. اگر كميته انضباطى بخواهد سختگيرى كند ديدار استقلال مقابل صباباترى بايد بدون تماشاگر برگزار شود.

azadi is beautiful with its fans, whether red or blue.
          sigpic
          Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
            bache, i have beared ur immature comments all this while, u better put an end to it right now!
            u do know that perspolis won the first IPL in the last week of the first IPL when they didnt even have any hope and esteghlal was leading the table all the time dont u?
            u do know that esteghlal relegated to division 3 more than a decade ago, so it has no relevance to anything we are saying about IPL right now?
            u do realize that we have the best record in asian championships among all asian teams while ur team isnt even in the top 32 teams?
            u do realize that we have kicked ur @$$ 5 or 6 times more than u guys during the derbys??
            u do realize that we still have the total highest points in the 6 IPL combined?
            u do realize that we have a better record than u guys in IPL right?
            ESTEGHLAL
            Season League League Finishing Position Hazfi Cup Asian Cup
            2001-2002 Iran Premier League 2nd Cup
            2002-2003 Iran Premier League 9th First Round
            2003-2004 Iran Premier League 2nd Final
            2004-2005 Iran Premier League 3rd
            2005-2006 Iran Premier League 1st (Champions) Quarterfinal
            2006-2007 Iran Premier League 4th 1/16 Final Disqualified
            PERSPOLIS
            Season League League Finishing Position Hazfi Cup Asian Cup
            2001-2002 Iran Premier League 1st (Champions) Quarterfinal
            2002-2003 Iran Premier League 3rd First Round
            2003-2004 Iran Premier League 5th 1/8 Final
            2004-2005 Iran Premier League 4th 1/8 Final
            2005-2006 Iran Premier League 9th Final
            2006-2007 Iran Premier League 3rd Semifinal
            so like i said, its like the first time in god knows how many years perspolis is actually playing good and getting results and some fans like u have lost their head. its like as if suddenly in somalia, it showers gold and people become rich, they dunno wat to do with the money and lose themselves! learn from ur other perspolis fans and for gods sake, GROW UP!
            so put a sock in it and go back to ur thread, this is an esteghlal fan thread, not a korkori thread. i have the ability to warn and even ban u if u continue with ur immature posts in this thread cos officially, ur breaking a PFDC rule!
            harchizi hadi dari! how immature can u get??? even the perspolisi fans are finding u annoying!
            u yourself are bringing up korkori.`Persepolis and Esteghlal had their ups and downs. but believe me our downs were not as bad as yours. Things like 6-0 and 3rd devision are shamefull. Believe me if we want to start korkori, all of us have something to say.
            About the annoying comments by some persepolis fans, I totally agree with you. Some Esteghlal fans did it before also. I think the best action is to ignore these kind of posts. My best friend is Esteghlali, and we always have our korkories, but we respect eachother. The fact is Persepolis and Esteghlal are both great teams.
            شهریور سال 52

پرسپولیس 6 - استقلال 0

لیگ تخت جمشید سال 1351

پرسپولیس 6 - سپاهان 0

Comment

Originally posted by hamidr316 View Post
              u yourself are bringing up korkori.`Persepolis and Esteghlal had their ups and downs. but believe me our downs were not as bad as yours. Things like 6-0 and 3rd devision are shamefull. Believe me if we want to start korkori, all of us have something to say.
              About the annoying comments by some persepolis fans, I totally agree with you. Some Esteghlal fans did it before also. I think the best action is to ignore these kind of posts. My best friend is Esteghlali, and we always have our korkories, but we respect eachother. The fact is Persepolis and Esteghlal are both great teams.
              im notbringing up korkori, he said some stuff, i reminded him that we have our backup too.
              and believe me, going to 3rd division is not as shameful as losing 1-0 to mohammedan of bangladesh like u guys did!
              and also, we have much better glories than u guys like more derbys won, best asian championship record in the whole of asia while u guys have none (32 asian teams have some kind of record including teams from thailand!)
              so brother, if we have embarassed ourselves, atleast we have done it in iran, not outside iran like u guys who have lost to mohammaden of bangladesh 1-0 or getting knocked out by pakhtakor of uzbekistan in ACL in the first round itself or not winning or even reaching the finals of ACL ONCE!!!

but like u pointed out, we can talk about this all day, and yes, we both have our ups and downs.
              the point is, this is not a korkori thread, and this guy mak has been making quite a lot of irrelevant and immature posts throughout the forums, its time he put an end to it. thats all.
              he can do as much korkori he wants in the korkori thread, but outside the korkori thread, he should know his limits.
              now if u wanna make him understand it, please go ahead.
              ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
              بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by ali_vigh View Post
                ok that was a joke about 3rd division but yashar im serious if you guyz continue like this with teamz out there like paykan malavan sepahan perspolis saipa Saba Battrey and EsEs ahvaz itz hard to say esteghlal with this managment and coach will get 5th
                well, like i said:
                u have to consider our team will get better over time cos our team is still new.
                u also have to consider that soon injuries and suspensions will start for other teams as well.

teams like paykan, malavan, even saba bettery dont have a strong squad really. these teams also tend to lose their momentum in the middle of the season cos they dont have the ability to perform well a whole season.
                ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Taleblou and Hejazi had a "meeting"
                  جلسه حجازی و طالب لو

صبح امروز ناصر حجازی سرمربی استقلال جلسه ای را با وحید طالب لو سنگربان تیم برگزار نمود. به گزارش سایت رسمی باشگاه در این جلسه حجازی طی صحبتی دوستانه با دروازبان جوان تیم از مشکلات وی پرس و جو نمود تا با حل احتمالی این مشکلات بتواند به رفع نقیصه دروازبانی استقلال بپردازد.
                  شایان ذکر است که احتمال می رود حجازی در بازی بعد برای رفع مشکلات طالب لوی جوان و خوش آتیه به او استراحت داده و از وجود مهیار حسن نژاد و یا اشکان نامداری استفاده نماید.

Ghorbani spoke with Taleblou
                  تماس قربانی با طالب لو

پیروز قربانی روز گذشته طی تماسی از همبازی خود دلجویی کرد . به گزارش سایت رسمی باشگاه بعد از خروج ناموفق طالب لو در دقیقه 24 بازی مشاجره لفظی بین وی و قربانی صورت گرفت اما روز گذشته با خبر شدیم قربانی در تماسی که با طالب لو داشته ضمن دلجویی از او گفته است این چیزها در فوتبال طبیعی است و کوچکترین مشکلی بین من ما وجود ندارد.

Hassan Rowshan: "Hejazi should answer his critisizers with some great results"

روشن :حجازی باید با نتيجه گرفتن، جواب محكمي به مخالفانش بدهد

مدير تيم*هاي پايه استقلال گفت: حجازي بايد درك كند، در جاييكه دشمن دارد، بايد حواسش را جمع كند و با نتيجه گرفتن، جواب محكمي به مخالفانش بدهد.به گزارش سایت رسمی باشگاه روشن افزود : بايد با واقعيات كنار بياييم. امروز حجازي و امثال من نتيجه نگيرند، بايد برويم كنار چون نسل جديد مربيان رو آمده*اند.
                  روشن درباره بي*انگيزگي و افت برخي بازيكنان استقلال به خصوص طالب*لو، گفت: وقتي طالب*لو رقيبی برای خود نبیند، معلوم است كه افت مي*كند .

The staff had a meeting in the evening with Haji
                  جلسه شبانه كادر فني استقلال تهران با فتح الله زاده

اعضاي كادر فني تيم فوتبال استقلال تهران پس از پايان تمرين روز گذشته به ديدار مدير عامل باشگاه رفتند تا دلايل باخت برابر سايپا را بررسي كنند. به گزارش سایت رسمی باشگاه در اين جلسه كه به منظور بررسي علل باخت مقابل سايپا برگزار شد، ناصر حجازي، صمد مرفاوي، صادق ورمرزيار، بهرام اميري (معاون اجرايي باشگاه) و هاشم ساعدي (سخنگو) حضور داشتند. و مشکلات استقلال را از جهات مختلف بررسی کردند تا با حل ابن معضلات راه های باخت استقلال بسته شود.در پایان فتح الله زاده پس از شنیدن نقطه نظرات کادر فنی بر تاکید لزوم برنامه ریزی مناسب برای دیدارهای آتی خواستارهمدلی بیشتر کادرفنی و بازیکنان استقلال شد

Bijan Koushki trained with Esteghlal
                  بیژن کوشکی در تمرینات استقلال شرکت کرد

تمرین عصر روز گذشته استقلال با حضور بیژن کوشکی در زمین شماره دو ورزشگاه شیرودی برگزار شد. به گزارش سایت رسمی باشگاه اولین تمرین تیم فوتبال استقلال تهران پس از شکست برابر سایپا در غیاب محسن بیاتی نیا و محسن یوسفی دو بازیکن مصدوم استقلال از ساعت 16 در زمین شماره 2 ورزشگاه شیرودی برگزار شد.

درپایان این صحبتها، ناصرحجازی بصورت رسمی بیژن کوشکی را به سایربازیکنان تیم معرفی کرد. این بازیکن سپس درکنارسایر نفرات استقلال به تمرین پرداخت.
                  دراین تمرین که درحضورعلی اکبراستاد اسدی و علی چینی برگزار شد و به کارهای سرعتی اختصاص داشت، بازیکنان در 15 دقیقه اول به دور زمین دویدند و پس از آن به مدت 30 دقیقه استارت های سرعتی را انجام دادند و پس از این تمرینات سنگین، ورزشگاه شیرودی را ترک کردند.

Hejazi: "Saipa deserved the victory, I'm sorry for the Supporters"
                  حجازی: پیروزی حق سایپا بود؛ شرمنده هواداران استقلال هستم.

ناصر حجازی سرمربی استقلال پس از شکست تیمش مقابل سایپا در جمع خبرنگاران گفت: بازی خوبی نبود ما بد بودیم و حق سایپا پیروزی بود.
                  روی اشتباهات فردی گل خوردیم ولی نمی دانم چه اتفاقی برای وحید طالب لو افتاده است. مشکل روحی دارد یا اینکه ...
                  او دو سال ستاره فوتبال ایران بوده اما به نظر می رسد هم اکنون در وضعیت روحی مناسبی قرار ندارد. ما در نیمه دوم فوق العاده ضعیف ظاهر شدیم و بازیکنان سایپا تمام نقاط زمین را پوشش می دادند. شرمنده هواداران استقلال هستم, آنها هر چه در بگویند حق دارند حتی اگر علیه من شعار بدهند.

Comment

Originally posted by hamidr316 View Post
                    I have a question from all true Esteghlal fans. Dou you want QN to take over Esteghlal again and become the headcoach? I don't care whether it's possible or not, just want to know your feelings.
                    I think GN with this team could be very very good. Hejazi has gotten the kind of backing GN didn't get with regards to buying all these quality players. However, to undermine Hejazi and to get rid of him without giving him his chance at fixing his mistakes is a step back, and whoever comes to the fore will have to deal with the same non-sense that happened just prior.

I think Hejazi CAN fix this team, as the problems aren't really intrinsic but rather obvious. The problem is WILL he and will he quickly.

Comment

Comment

More interesting articles:

Interview with Arash Borhani
                        برهاني:تماشاگران حق دارند شعار بدهند

- بازي چطور بود؟
                        نيمه اول اكثر دقايق، بازي دست ما بود ولي متاسفانه بدموقعي گل خورديم و اين موضوع باعث شد تا شيرازه تيم از هم بپاشد. اگر نيمه اول با برد به رختكن مي رفتيم، مطمئن باشيد نتيجه بازي عوض مي*شد.

- سايپا مستحق برد بود؟
                        آنها بازي بسيار خوبي به نمايش گذاشتند ولي استقلال هم چند موقعيت مناسب داشت. در مجموع معتقدم تساوي در اين بازي عادلانه بود.

- هواداران استقلال بارها عليه بازيكنان شعار دادند، از اين موضوع چه حسي داشتي؟
                        آنها به ورزشگاه مي*آيند تا شاهد پيروزي تيم محبوب*شان باشند. وقتي استقلال نتيجه نمي*گيرد، طرفداران حق دارند كه شعار بدهند.

- از بازي خودت راضي بودي؟
                        نهايت تلاشم را انجام دادم و در اين مورد بايد كادرفني نظر بدهند.

- بازهم چند موقعيت خوب را از دست دادي.
                        هميشه گفتم از دست دادن فرصت*هاي گلزني براي مهاجم، يك موضوع طبيعي است.

- گل اول بازي بايد به نام تو ثبت شود يا سيدجلال حسيني؟
                        من توپ را قبل از اينكه وارد دروازه شود، كنترل كردم. گل بايد به نام من ثبت شود.

- استقلال روزهاي بدي را تجربه مي*كند، اين روند چه زماني به پايان مي رسد؟
                        تمام تيم هاي بزرگ دنيا دچار بحران مي شوند و مهم اين است كه هرچه زودتر از اين شرايط خارج شويم. استقلال به اندازه كافي بازيكن باتجربه دارد و به طور حتم وضعيت در آينده بهتر خواهد شد.

- اصلي ترين مشكل استقلال چيست؟
                        اصلي ترين مشكل تيم ما اين است كه بازيكنان اعتمادبه*نفس ندارند و قبل از شروع هر بازي استرس باختن داريم. اگر روحيه جنگندگي به تيم تزريق شود، به طور حتم شرايط فرق خواهد كرد.

- با شكست مقابل سايپا، شايعه بركناري حجازي بيش از گذشته مطرح مي*شود. اين موضوع روي تيم تاثير منفي نمي گذارد؟
                        متاسفانه بعضي ها شيطنت مي*كنند و قصد ايجاد حاشيه دارند ولي ما روي اين مسائل تمركز نمي*كنيم.

- برخي شانس قهرماني استقلال را نسبت به تيم هايي چون سپاهان، پرسپوليس و حتي صباباتري كمتر مي دانند، نظر تو چيست؟
                        فقط 5 هفته از ليگ گذشته و اتفاقات آينده به هيچ عنوان قابل پيش*بيني نيست.

Shafiei: "We lacked body strength"
                        شفيعي:از نظر بدني كم آورديم

حميد شفيعي با اشاره به شكست استقلال مقابل سايپا گفت: در طول هفته خيلي خوب تمرين كرده بوديم ولي بازي با سايپا راضي*كننده نبود و متاسفانه نتيجه را واگذار كرديم.
                        وي با بيان اين مطلب اظهار داشت: در نيمه اول بازي خوبي را به نمايش گذاشتيم و برتري كاملي به حريف داشتيم ولي در نيمه دوم از لحاظ بدني كم آورديم و اين موضوع در نهايت با شكست استقلال همراه شد. مشكل ناهماهنگي تيم نسبت به بازي*هاي قبلي كمتر شده بود ولي همان*طور كه گفتم از لحاظ بدني كم آورديم و سايپا از اين موضوع نهايت استفاده را برد.
                        شفيعي تاكيد كرد: هر دو تيم موقعيت*هاي خوبي داشتند و تساوي نتيجه عادلانه*اي بود. يك نيمه ما خوب بازي كرديم و يك نيمه سايپا و با اين شرايط، نتيجه بايد مساوي مي*شد. البته هنوز 5 هفته از مسابقات گذشته و به اندازه كافي زمان داريم تا جبران كنيم.
                        مهاجم استقلال در مورد شعار تماشاگران اين تيم عليه بازيكنان گفت: آنها حق اعتراض دارند چون فقط از تيم*شان پيروزي مي*خواهند ولي بهتر است كمي صبور باشند. من به آينده استقلال خوشبينم و از اين شرايط به طور حتم فاصله خواهيم گرفت.
                        شفيعي در خصوص عملكردش در اين بازي گفت: پس از مدت*ها، 90 دقيقه باي كردم و از عملكرد خودم چندان راضي نيستم. به من و آرش هم زياد توپ نمي*رسيد. البته برهاني چند بار در موقعيت گل قرار گرفت و شايد ايراد از من بود كه در فرصت گلزني قرار نگرفتم.

"Sootihaye Adel"
                        سوتى هاى عادل!

اين عادل فردوسى پور كه در برنامه ۹۰ از همه سوتى و گاف مى گيرد لطف كند و فيلم بازى استقلال- سايپا را دوباره تماشا كند و از گزارشگر پراشتباه اين بازى گاف بگيرد!!
                        نمى دانيم فردوسى پور موقع گزارش كردن بازى حواسش كجا بود و آيا شكست خوردن استقلال خيلى او را خوشحال كرده بود يا خيلى ناراحت كه اين همه گاف داد!او ابتدا وقتى داشت بازى معروف ۴ بر ۳ استقلال و سايپا را مرور مى كرد به شكست آبى پوشان اشاره كرد گفت: پس از اين باخت حجازى ديگر مربى سايپا نبود!دومين گاف هم وقتى داده شد كه گل دوم سايپا وارد دروازه استقلال شد و فردوسى پور خيلى ناراحت يا خيلى خوشحال گفت: استقلال ۲ سايپا يك!اشتباهات فردوسى پور آنقدر تابلو بود كه صداى خوانندگان ما هم درآمد و چند نفر از آنها تلفنى گاف هاى آقاى گاف گير را مورد عتاب قرار دادند
                        Last edited by Kasra.; 09-16-2007, 05:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Redfan View Post

Be Happy man!!! As I said Earlier Joojeha roo akhare payeez meeshemarand. Even if that doen'st happen, Yashar joojeha roo khada khoord. So either way, there will be no joojeh for you guys.
                          "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
                          Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
                          Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
                            Be Happy man!!! As I said Earlier Joojeha roo akhare payeez meeshemarand. Even if that doen'st happen, Yashar joojeha roo khada khoord. So either way, there will be no joojeh for you guys.
                            oh no! everyone needs jooje!

Comment

Ferdosipor (a die hard SS fan) was so disappointed that it affected his commentary. There There Adel, with Hejazi in charge you cant expect anything better from your team.

Comment

Originally posted by Hadi View Post
                                Ferdosipor (a die hard SS fan) was so disappointed that it affected his commentary. There There Adel, with Hejazi in charge you cant expect anything better from your team.
                                Hadi jaan, you sure that Ferdowsipour is a Esteghlali?... I always thought he was, but I heard some different stories as well...

BTW he and Yousefi are the Commentators who stay Neutral.. Khiabani and Mazdak keep supporting PP in every way possible

Comment

Working...
                                X