Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
    bakhtiyarizadeh can also play DM which is an additional option...
    PLease forget bakhtiyarzadeh he is nothin to invest in! hes too slow even slower than lotfi and then he makes dirty fouls because he cant catch up with the strikers! he is a dirty player and we dont need such ! WE have many young defenders which have a bright future and we should think about them ! AND bakhtiyarzadeh az dm? u got to be kiddin me? Montazeri is doin a great job as a DM!

WHERE MY ESTEGHLALIS AT??! We are playin SAIPA 2morrow and NOBODY seems hyped or even talk about the match?!!

its goin to be a exciting and again a very attacking game!

hopefully hejazi use the same line up just with a few changes!

-------------Talebloo---------------

navazi----ghorbani---Koushki/lotfi--amirabadi

---------------Montazeri------------------

ravankha------Jabbari/pooladi------Maneei

----------Borhani-------Shafieh/majidi---
    Ideal line-up for Asian cup 2019:
    ------------Beiranvand-----------
    Ghafouri--Hosseini--PAG---Mimo
    -------Ebrahimi---Hajsafi----------
    JB/Gholi-----Ghoddos-------Taremi
    ------------Azmoun------------------

Comment

KAsra MAnei is fantastic. great asset for ESESESESES.
      please post pics of him so everyone can see who we are referring to.
      Goalkeepers are the SOURCE

Comment

Originally posted by Agha_Kasra View Post
        Pouya a.k.a Ghormeh Sabzi, this one is for you bro!

Esteghlal has opened their Internetshop/Webshop

فروشگاه سایت رسمی باشگاه استقلال افتتاح شد

فروشگاه سایت رسمی باشگاه فرهنگی ورزشی استقلال ایران برای بهره برداری دوستداران و هواداران استقلال آماده استفاده و بهره برداری گردید.به گزارش سایت رسمی باشگاه, قرار است در این فروشگاه که با تلاش شرکت فناوری اطلاعات دیبا در اختیار باشگاه استقلال قرار گرفته است, اجناس متنوعی برای استفاده کاربران سایت و علاقمندان باشگاه استقلال قرار داده شود. در حال حاضر لباس اورجینال و کتاب عکس سال باشگاه استقلال که شامل ده ها عکس بسیار زیبا و کمیاب از 62 سال افتخارات باشگاه استقلال که بر روی کاغذ گلاسه و در قطع بزرگتر از A4 به صورت بسیار نفیس چاپ شده برای استفاده عموم علاقمندان در این فروشگاه عرضه شده است. و قرار است به صورت مستمر بر تنوع اجناس اضافه شود.
        علاقمندان برای بازدید از فروشگاه سایت می توانند از گزینه فروشگاه اینترنتی در منوی سمت راست در صفحه اصلی و یا از طریق لینک زیر استفاده نمایند.
        باشگاه استقلال از همه افرار حقیقی و حقوقی و صاحبان صنایع که تمایل دارنداجناس با کیفیت و قیمت مناسب در اختیار هواداران باشگاه استقلال قرار داده و از طریق این فروشگاه به فروش برسانند دعوت به همکاری می نماید.
        علاقمندان برای این کار می توانند مشخصات کامل اجناس و قیمت آن ها و شماره ماس خود را برای ایمیل زیر ارسال نمایند:

ghormeh sabzi once again this is for you

Comment

Originally posted by The-Don View Post
          PLease forget bakhtiyarzadeh he is nothin to invest in! hes too slow even slower than lotfi and then he makes dirty fouls because he cant catch up with the strikers! he is a dirty player and we dont need such ! WE have many young defenders which have a bright future and we should think about them ! AND bakhtiyarzadeh az dm? u got to be kiddin me? Montazeri is doin a great job as a DM!
          WHERE MY ESTEGHLALIS AT??! We are playin SAIPA 2morrow and NOBODY seems hyped or even talk about the match?!!

I am right here buddy...we gona surprise these dang Saipa team and win!!
          ESS ESS shireh!!

Comment

Sick Lineup but Majidi hasn't received his ITC card, and Koushki... is he already allowed to play for us?

Comment

Originally posted by Agha_Kasra View Post
              Sick Lineup but Majidi hasn't received his ITC card, and Koushki... is he already allowed to play for us?
              Majidis Itc card has become a problem, they keep sayin he will make his next debut in each game..but it never happens...I think Koushki is able to play i hope so... and whats the rumours about shafieh beeing injured? doesnt sound to good, dont really want alizadeh playin upfront with borhani!

Comment

Esteghlal Shireeeeeeeeeee. Borhani Saipa ro chi karesh mikone????.
                Esteghlal for Life

Comment

Originally posted by Blue_Lover View Post
                  Esteghlal Shireeeeeeeeeee. Borhani Saipa ro chi karesh mikone????.
                  I know why they dont say anything
                  THEY KNOW THEY WILL LOSE! hahahahahaahaha

Borhani Saipa ro chi karesh mikone???? NOTHING, he will only warm-up their goalkeeper without scoring hahaahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by mak6889 View Post
                    Borhani Saipa ro chi karesh mikone???? NOTHING, he will only warm-up their goalkeeper without scoring hahaahahahaha
                    Baz bache poro umad Tu THREAD esteghlaliaa! CHE GHADR LOUNGIA PORUHAN! avalan PERSPOLIS HICH POCHI NIST ! dovomaaan AHLAN VA SAHLAN MERHABA TU JAAME HAFZI PERSPOLISO 4-1 KARDAN ESFEHANIAA!
                    Remember we have still WON MORE DERBY MATCHES THAN U! WE have more wins so we are still the SARVARS! and U CAN ADD ANOTHER ONE ON october 13!!!

Like my lil brother told me he was in the azadi stadium whatchin SS-SSahvaz game between all the SS fans there was like 10-20 PP fans chearin for the other team And he was like cheghadr poruhaan but they got a handfull of fosh and probably ass beaten after the match!

Comment

Khoroose bi mahal!!!

Es Es chi karesh mikone???
                      Esteghlal for Life

Comment

Originally posted by Blue_Lover View Post
                        Khoroose bi mahal!!!

Es Es chi karesh mikone???
                        paareh paarash mikone! we all know who im talking about here lol

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

How long till the game starts guys?

Comment

Originally posted by GiveitupDaii View Post
                            How long till the game starts guys?

I heard conflicting start time, both 8:30 PM and 8:00 PM local time (Tehran). If it is 8:30 it will be
                            13:00 E.S.T
                            12 PM C.S.T
                            10 AM P.S.T

Or half an hour eariler
                            "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
                            Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
                            Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
                            sigpic

Comment

Loongie boroo beeroon. Loongie Boroo Beeroon!!!

And no matter what happens in any other game, we will take care of PP this year. That I promise you.
                              "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
                              Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
                              Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
                                Loongie boroo beeroon. Loongie Boroo Beeroon!!!
                                And no matter what happens in any other game, we will take care of PP this year. That I promise you.

In longeeha kheili rooo daran...vagheean....koorkooreeshoon khobeh vali vaghtee keh motevajeh meeshan esteghlal emsal solakheshoon meekoneh mesleh moosha meerean too solakheshoon saket meeshan...

Comment

Working...
                                X