mess been better team.

WAITING FOR CAMERA GO ON THE GIRLS lol

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
      first 20th minute
      mess been better team.

WAITING FOR CAMERA GO ON THE GIRLS lol
      They ran out of energy after 20 min.
      Jalali missed an open goal otherwise we would be up.
      Keep the pressure and the goals will come.
      Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Mehdipour is quite discreet but his passing is good. He doesn't try to do crazy thing which is good (even if frustrating at time).

Hardani is off once again. his passing and intervention are quite weak today.

Comment

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
          Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

FT 1-0 Esteghlal
            Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

ABIYETEEE 💙💙💙💙
              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

You watch Barca vs Man City yesterday and then watch Esteghlal vs Mes today and ask yourself.. are these the same sports ?

Our flavour of football is really our very own which is not played anywhere else. The ball hugging, aimless runs, faking injuries, the rush, moving with the ball instead of letting the ball move, clipping legs from behind, high stress, fights, lack of basic player skills like how to stop the ball and make a simple pass, etc, etc, etc. -- seeing all of that in our top league teams is disappointing! ... we wont get anywhere in this sports until there is some grass root changes.

Comment

Mes Kerman kheili khob bazi kard. They ould finish top 8.
                  Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                    You watch Barca vs Man City yesterday and then watch Esteghlal vs Mes today and ask yourself.. are these the same sports ?

Our flavour of football is really our very own which is not played anywhere else. The ball hugging, aimless runs, faking injuries, the rush, moving with the ball instead of letting the ball move, clipping legs from behind, high stress, fights, lack of basic player skills like how to stop the ball and make a simple pass, etc, etc, etc. -- seeing all of that in our top league teams is disappointing! ... we wont get anywhere in this sports until there is some grass root changes.

we preferred it our way 😜
                    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                      Mes Kerman kheili khob bazi kard. They ould finish top 8.
                      All they did was park the bus.

Call me Carlos Queiroz and even I can park the bus for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                        ABIYETEEE 💙💙💙💙
                        Eshgh yani Esteghlal
                        Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                          One big problem is that our teams can't play when pressured in their own half by the opponent.
                          All of our teams have this problem, even TM.
                          Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Nokhodi in shambles.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                              All they did was park the bus.
                              Call me Carlos Queiroz and even I can park the bus for you.
                              I liked the way they played, although in the end mighty Esteghlal prevailed
                              BTW, are you an Esteghlali now? If so, welcome
                              Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                                I liked the way they played, although in the end mighty Esteghlal prevailed
                                BTW, are you an Esteghlali now? If so, welcome
                                I am an Esteghlali temporarily.

Comment

Working...
                                X