No announcement yet.

Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arash Afshin has answered his benchings and not making the 23 man roster by staying after the team practice and doing his own personal drills/weight training.

I wish all of our players would respond to lack of playing time like this. He isn't causing drama, he isn't complaining, he is encouraging his teammates who are playing and is working extra hard to force Mansourian to play him

Mansourian isn't a vindictive type of coach either, and he knows Arash well. He didn't bring him to EsEs to make him watch games from the stands. Arash will get his chance eventually, and if he keeps his head up as he is doing now, he will definitely answer the bell.

I keep saying this and I look like a fool every time, but my instinct tells me that Afshin will be on TM at some point before qualifiers are over.

Comment

Pourheydari is in very critical condition. His level of consciousness drastically decreased and he is breathing through a medial ventilator. Apparently doctors are losing hope.

It's not looking good.

Comment

The right attitude

Comment

We need Cheshmi back in action. His return will allow Ebrahimi to move up and play along side Rahmani as the 2 CM. Right now we lack depth in midfield and Cheshmi can at least play DM and give us the much necessary depth we need.
          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

I'm supporting mansourian all the way til the end ...we played beautiful against sepahan although defence still shaky but once cheshmi starts playing and maybe get couple new players well be set...Ali mansour will get this team to get results I have no doubt he just needs to stick with what he knows best and get the best out of our youth and if rahmati can't stop causing bs drama he can leave too hosseini is pretty decent

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Este...6471374156087/

Comment

Cheshmi is practicing with the team after almost 10 months.

Comment

Esteghlal fans protest against the club management

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPAXMtzAUop/

Comment

Is Farshid Bagheri any good? It looks like he is close to a deal with Sepahan. Is he a DM?

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                      Is Farshid Bagheri any good? It looks like he is close to a deal with Sepahan. Is he a DM?
                      He was very good with Saba last year. Yes he is a DM

Comment

I wanted to show this one here so SS fans remember. SS fans throw rock at our player and broke his head. He will be missing some PGPL matches and perhaps ACL matches too. This is not right. This culture of throwing stone at other teams is from stone age. Last time one of our players had this problem we played in Masjed Soleyman a poor town in Khuzestan not Tehran.

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                        Ansari will miss the game vs. Sepahan due to concussion. Someone hit him with a rock after the derby.
                        http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1395480...AF%D8%A7%D8%AF

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                          I wanted to show this one here so SS fans remember. SS fans throw rock at our player and broke his head. He will be missing some PGPL matches and perhaps ACL matches too. This is not right. This culture of throwing stone at other teams is from stone age. Last time one of our players had this problem we played in Masjed Soleyman a poor town in Khuzestan not Tehran.
                          Remember what? That we have lots of vahshi idiots living in Iran? Thanx, but no need to be remembered of that, everyone already knows this fact (unfortunately, but it's the truth).
                          Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Sure, I'm all for heavily punishing these idiots if they are caught! I just don't get the "...so SS fans remember" part.
                            What do normal Esteghlal fans have to do or have to remember exactly?! The only thing normal fans (all Iranians, not only Esteghlal fans) can do is heavily condemn such idiotic actions!
                            Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                              Sure, I'm all for heavily punishing these idiots if they are caught! I just don't get the "...so SS fans remember" part.
                              What do normal Esteghlal fans have to do or have to remember exactly?! The only thing normal fans (all Iranians, not only Esteghlal fans) can do is heavily condemn such idiotic actions!
                              1. Condemn the act 2. Pressure our clubs/fan leaders/IFF 3. Condemn their supporters.

I was reading the fans reaction toward this news and it is just disturbing how many SS fans were either happy, denying or asking for the fans to aim Jalal Hosseini instead of Ansari! Instead of discouraging they were encouraging others to do this again, and some idiots take their advice. In other side some PP fans are taking this to another level to insult SS fans perhaps to relieve the pain of the defeat. And you see the reaction of PP fans asking to go to next SS match and aim Rahmati to return the favor! and cycle continues.

Dore batel!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asOWuAWnUhc

Comment

Mansourian moved Shayan Hasani from Their U16 team to first team. Shayan last year played for U16 Naft Ahwaz. He was mainly a reserve player for Nawab Kolahkaj.

بازیکن خوزستانی به استقلال پیوست.

به گزارش فرتاک ورزشی،
                                ،شایان حسنى بازیکن رده سنى پایه هاى استقلال از امروز به صورت رسمى به تمرینات تیم بزرگسالان اضافه شد.
                                این بازیکن که زیر هفده سال سن دارد چند ماه قبل و در پروژه استعداد یابى علیرضا منصوریان سرمربى استقلال در استان خوزستان کشف شد
                                منصوریان این بازیکن را در ابتداى فصل به تیم جوانان فرستاد که حالا و با پایان مسابقات جوانان از امروز به تمرینات بزرگسالان اضافه شد. قرارداد شایان حسنى و باشگاه استقلال سه ساله است.

Comment

Working...
                                X