No announcement yet.

Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Esteghlal played well in the derby. Branko and the Persepolis staff analyzed Esteghlal well and capitalized on their mistakes. I feel like at times their defenders were lost as to where to be and who to mark which hurt them badly. Looking at the 2nd goal by Persepolis, it seemed as though they were too focused on defending the middle than the sides. Persepolis knew how to work around Esteghlal's tactics and won.

Both teams played well and it was an exciting match. Hopefully we will have more derby games like this one.

Good luck to Esteghlal and their fans for the rest of the season!

Comment

[QUOTE=04041374;2371230]Esteghlal and Hertha Berlin to sign a bilateral contract on cooperation

[IMG]http://cup.ir/Content/Upload/Images/1180bfe4

Great.
      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Mazloomi is on the verge of getting sacked. Apparently, his departure will be confirmed after tomorrow's meeting.

Nazari Jouybari, member of the Esteghlal board already shared this picture on Instagram mentioning Marfavi, Majidi, Skocic and Mansourian as potential successors.

Comment

What have Esteghlalis done to deserve someone like Majidi as a head coach. They've been through enough pain as is.

Comment

lol @ Majidi. Niqquh thinks he's Ali Daei now. jk

but seriously Mansourian would do well with EsEs both in ACL and PGL.

Marfavi is a joke. Skokic ain't nothing special.

Comment

With all due respect to all our dear Esteghlali fans here and around the world, the Majidi + Rahmati duo is the a catastrophic combo, both these 2 guys are one of the biggest losers of their club hall of famer.

It's a shame how the likes of Hejazi, Pourheydari, Gholamhossein Mazloumi etc. are filled in by the likes of Majidi and Rahmati. Wish the club would have used the services of the newer generation coaches like Mansourian with so much class and success rate in their coaching career!

Comment

I thought Mazloumi did well this year.
                راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Mazloomi to stay as Esteghlal coach until the end of the season

This is what the board said: ابقای مظلومی در این شرایط خواسته هواداران بود

I hope they are not serious.

Comment

Esteghlal just posted this picture on Instagram. Seems like Mansourian will be appointed as new head coach of Esteghlal.

Comment

Mansourian is the new head coach of Esteghlal

Comment

Let the new era of SS begin!
                        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                          Mansourian is the new head coach of Esteghlal

"Welcome Home"

Comment

mansouran haya kon, esteghlal o raha kon ooops too soon for this chant! I will wait for 2-3 week of IPL

bad move by mansourian, time and again it has proven to be deadly for these young coaches to take SS or PP jobs!! no one but a big seasoned coach can do the job at SS or PP. look at Bronko, Denizl etc vs daei, yahya, and now mansourian
                            IRI = FAILED

Comment

They're already glorifying him and setting him up to fail.
                              راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

^he is a walking DUCK in the Lion cage!! and you know what he will say in interviews " I am a full blood esteghlali and I saw it as my DUTY to take over the team and help the team"

same bs from all of these guys!!

just because you were a PP or SS does not make you entitled to take over as a coach!! he is still a small coach for Esteghalal and he will FAIL! just watch.

with a snake like rahmati in the team no one can succeed but a big coach
                                IRI = FAILED

Comment

Working...
                                X