Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GiveitupDaii View Post
    I totally agree with everything you said bro...This is B.S....
    If you agree with everything he is saying why are you bashing Borhani?

Comment

borhani did his part its jus like TM where we hav like a 100 players that are good and play in europe but we never get a good coach although this isthe iranian government's fault too

Comment

I just finished watching the match and I must say I can't remember the last time I was so mad/sad

Here's my view:

* First of all Borhani...akh digeh chi begham...missing 3 1vs1's and some other good chances. I've said this before so many times: We need a finisher, cause we create so many chances but we have no-one upfront who knows how to find the back of the net! Borhani's a speedy player, ok good for him, but wtf do you have all that speed for when you can't the back of the net?!?!

* Bayatania pissed me off with, AGAIN, his selfishness! It was in the first half when he tried to shoot the ball from outside of the box while another player (don't remember who) was TOTALLY free and in a goalscoring opportunity.
        He did the same thing against Malavan, TWICE!

* I understand Sanjan being new and needing some time to get familiar, but please until then keep him out of the starting line up ggs! He runs a lot, but mostly for nothing. He doesn't distribute the ball at all, even tho he's supposed to be the link between the defense and offense. Perhaps it has something to do with confidence, but we can't afford to lose more points for him to gain confidence!

* Hejazi fcked up this match. He should've brought in Shafei much earlier, not in the last 10 minutes of the match. Either Borhani or Bayatinia out (don't matter which one cause both sucked!).
        I can't wait for Majidi to make his debut. He's better than Borhani and Bayatinia combined!

* I also wanted to mention that the wrongly made offside call was vital, cause Borhani was all alone infront of Rahmati with lots of space, and even tho it's Borhani, I still believe he would've scored that chance.

* So many chances, so many corners, for nothing. It reall pissed me off...I almost wrecked my room during those 90 minutes.

* Our players cause so many turnovers it's not funny anymore. Manei's a good player, but causes many turnovers...same with Amir Abadi and Ravankhah today.

Btw, wtf was Manei thinking taking the pk like that. Khak too saresh!
        Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
          I just finished watching the match and I must say I can't remember the last time I was so mad/sad
          Here's my view:
          * First of all Borhani...akh digeh chi begham...missing 3 1vs1's and some other good chances. I've said this before so many times: We need a finisher, cause we create so many chances but we have no-one upfront who knows how to find the back of the net! Borhani's a speedy player, ok good for him, but wtf do you have all that speed for when you can't the back of the net?!?!
          * Bayatania pissed me off with, AGAIN, his selfishness! It was in the first half when he tried to shoot the ball from outside of the box while another player (don't remember who) was TOTALLY free and in a goalscoring opportunity.
          * I understand Sanjan being new and needing some time to get familiar, but please until then keep him out of the starting line up ggs! He runs a lot, but mostly for nothing. He doesn't distribute the ball at all, even tho he's supposed to be the link between the defense and offense. Perhaps it has something to do with confidence, but we can't afford to lose more points for him to gain confidence!
          * Hejazi fcked up this match. He should've brought in Shafei much earlier, not in the last 10 minutes of the match. Either Borhani or Bayatinia out (don't matter which one cause both sucked!).
          I can't wait for Majidi to make his debut. He's better than Borhani and Bayatinia combined!
          * I also wanted to mention that the wrongly made offside call was vital, cause Borhani was all alone infront of Rahmati with lots of space, and even tho it's Borhani, I still believe he would've scored that chance.
          * So many chances, so many corners, for nothing. It reall pissed me off...I almost wrecked my room during those 90 minutes.
          * Our players cause so many turnovers it's not funny anymore. Manei's a good player, but causes many turnovers...same with Amir Abadi and Ravankhah today.
          nicely summed up - from all this we get 2 words:
          SS SUCK

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
          Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

Here's my view:
            come on, seriously, you have to be objective!
            He misjudged ONE offside for you, but the rest of the match,it felt like if hejazi was the referee!
            i mean what was that penalty he gave you?
            and why didn't he give mes a penalty when that kid taleblou punched the brazilian guy? and so on......................
            why did he give the mes player a yellow card for taking the time of the game when he refused to give esteghlal the ball for like 2sec, and when borhani was in "offside" but still ran, for like 10sec and stopped first after the referee whistled 16times! HE DIDN'T GIVE HIM A CARD!!! i was CHOCKED!
            i mena come on!
            ali parvin (as the greatest perspolisi ever) whould never have done such a terrible job as referee and you are complaning abou ONE offside?
            but you are right! the forwards can NOT find the chaharchoob but what makes you think that majidi is better? if im not wrong the last season he scored 2 or 3 goals didn't he? he could be even worse...
            but this is just the beginning and there are alot of games to come so dont be that mad! its just football:P

Comment

Here's my view:
              haha i just finished watching the match. and i came to post my thoughts about this game, and after reading your post it's EXACTLY what i wanted to say!!

and one question what was rahmati thinking by wearing italy's gkeepers jersey??? that jersey was like so fake

this was a really poor display from SS!! i was very disappointed and talebloo that little cheap shot at the end of that match was just not cool!! same with sadeghi, didn't he even push the ref. after he got the card??

Comment

Originally posted by The-Red View Post
                once again sadeghi shows how unprofessional he is...another red card for him...
                Sadeghi played as a solid rock, but his attitude. DAMN!!

BTW I have a feeling that Hejazi will leave us soon

Comment

Originally posted by Agha_Kasra View Post
                  Sadeghi played as a solid rock, but his attitude. DAMN!!

BTW I have a feeling that Hejazi will leave us soon
                  DON'T SAY THAT KASRA JAAN!! i don't like when you get those kinds of feelings... he is an amazing coach and i hope we can keep him as long as possible

Comment

Originally posted by The-Don View Post
                    STOP BLAMING BORHANI OR OTHER PLAYERS!! ITS ****IN HEJAZI!
                    THROW THE MORON OUT AND HE CAN TAKE HIS OLAGH MARFAVI WITH HIM!
                    WHAT A DUMBASS HE STILL DONT UNDERSTAND THAT SAN JAN IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR DM!! OUR RIGHT WING WHERE WAS IT? WAS JABBARI A RIGHT WINGER? STUPID COACH! HE HAVE ALL THE PLAYERS JUST LACK A GOOD COACH! HES SO STUPID TAKIN JABBARI OUT INSTEAD OF BAYATINIA WHO DIDNT DO SHIT FOR 90MINS! AND THEN ALIZADE IN?? LOL! ASABEMUN RIDAAN TOSH! WE were ****IN LOOSIN TO MES KERMAN! Khaste shodam az hers khordan! HE doesnt HAVE ANY TACTIC OR GAMEPLAN HEJAZI AKHE BE TOKHMAM HE WAS A SETAREH OR PEOPLE HAVE RESPECT FOR HIM WHAT GOOD IS IT FOR SS? And HE IS MAKIN THE SAME MISTAKES IN EVERY MATCH! BABA MANEEI IS NOT A LEFTBACK FOR GOD SAKE BUT A LEFT WINGER!
                    It's your club Esteghlal that are so poor they don't want to expend good money on a decent coach they think they can have khoda va khorma with little spending. that's not possible

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

rahmati was great in the game but what the **** was with the italian jersey

Comment

Originally posted by Ghormeh Sabzi View Post
                        DON'T SAY THAT KASRA JAAN!! i don't like when you get those kinds of feelings... he is an amazing coach and i hope we can keep him as long as possible
                        honestly, he lacks tactical vision.. we need a better coach. we deserve a better coach. I give him time till the 6th week after that it should be clear if he is worth staying or not..

Pouya jaan, dont get me wrong bro. I respect the man. I admire him, but he should've been Sarparast or something like that. But not the headcoach job

Comment

That was some finish by Shafei..Well done to him....!!!!

Great finish.!! i enjoyed it

Comment

Angola be mexic

Comment

this is totally the opposite of last season and it can be referred to TM as well..

last season, we played boring ugly football but manged to stay top of the table every week.
                              this season, we create around 10 chances but we manage to score only 1!
                              so its upto every individual to decide which one they prefer..

btw, amin jan and that perspolisi dude who thinks hejazi was the ref, 2 wrong offisde calls were called on borhani during the game, the first one was in the first half when bayatinia was in offisde but borhani ran for the through pass from behind. unfortunately the slow motion was not shown.

the second was in teh second half where the slow motion was repeated and agian it was wrong.

but these are referee mistakes and happens to all teams. so we cant complain about that. rahmati really played well that day, i guess we should really understand how important "motivation" and "angize" is in not only football but in life...

sadeghi still is his old self, hejazi needs to take action. we lack defenders anywayz, and if he is not stopped now, he will keep costing us in the future as well.

san jan sux, i think he should be tried as CB instead of DM.

and i dont understand why in the first half, hejazi played 2 DMs, montazeri and san jan together????

i see a bright future for pooladi, he is a great midfielder..

ravankhah needs to mature, he is another akbarpour but thankfully good manners. he has skills, but he doesnt know how to use them. he reminds me of a confused 16 year old teenage girl...

baytinia sucked this game, hejazi should have kept jabbari and brought shafei instead of bayatinia..much earlier.

and we should stop crossing, our forwards are not sarzan anymore. jabbaris through passes to borhani can be deadly, that is our main weapon right now. we just have to wait or jabbari to reach 100% fitness and hope borhani can finish better.

ofcourse, first priority is getting atleast 1 more defender. kouski was linked to esteghlal, it seems they are not letting him join esteghlal.

although the results are frustrating, the team doesnt look that bad, has a bright future, maybe by next year if the same team stays together, our team will mature and gel much better. i think we should judge this team a few weeks from now...
                              Originally posted by siavasharian
                              ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                              بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

No Sadeghi, and no Taleblou ,,

We are screwed. Montazeri as a CB? or Lotfi? and also Ashkan Namdari or Mahyar Hassannejad in the goal?

Really need to bench Bayatinia in favor of Shafiei or Majidi.
                                We also need Mansourian as a sub. to play either instead of Sanjan (DMF) or Jabbari (AMF)

Comment

Working...
                                X