Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting Milad Maydavoodi play by play in foolad game:

Minute 81: Milad walks in.

Minute 82: Milad free kick beats the defensive wall and the goalkeeper but it’s just wide of the target.

Minute 83: Milad beats the offside trap by a mile and is one on one with the keeper but his beautiful volley hits the post.

Minute 84: Milad scores his first goal of the season only three minute after substitution.

Minute 85: Milad celebrates his first goal of the season.

Minute 87: Milad 1-2 with Karrar gives him wide space on the left side of foolad area. Milad cross pass then reaches Khosrow. He will cross it in the center but as Farhad Majidi gets ready for another bicycle kick, he collides with Karrar and a great opportunity is missed.

Minute 88: Milad plays tic-tac-toe with Karrar and Farhad. The beautiful combinational play scores the 4th goal of the game for ESTEGHLAL.

Minute 89: foolad goalkeeper cries.

Minute 90: piroozi fans learn who their sarvar is and so they cry too.

Conclusion: Milad is back, ESTEGHLAL will surely win the derby, the IPL, the Hazfi, and the ACL.
    I was an atheist until I realized I am GOD.

Comment

A defender from New Zealand is in Iran to be tested by Esteghlal.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Old

حضور در تمرین از روز دوشنبه
      مدافع نيوزلندي استقلال وارد ايران شد
      خبرگزاری فارس: مدافع نیوزلندی برای حضور در تمرینات استقلال امروز وارد تهران شد.
      به گزارش خبرگزاری فارس، استوان دیوید اولد مدافع اهل نیوزلند که قرار بود برای حضور در تمرین استقلال در ایران حضور پیدا کند صبح امروز به تهران آمد.
      وی اکنون در هتل المپیک مستقر است و چون مسیر طولانی را برای حضور در ایران طی کرده قرار است از دوشنبه در تمرینات آبی پوشان شرکت کند.

این بازیکن سابقه بازی در لیگ برتر اسکاتلند را دارد و عضو تیم زیر 23 ساله های نیوزلند بوده است. وی 25 ساله است.
      در صورتی که کادرفنی استقلال این بازیکن را تایید کنند با وی قرارداد بسته شده و می تواند مقابل پرسپولیس بازی کند.
      انتهای پیام/خ

Comment

Did you know it was 16+ years the last time esteghlal had beaten perspolis by a 2 goal margin?? (July 1995 --- Esteghlal 3 - Perspolis 1)

Such a sweet and well-deserved win for our boys
        مائیم و می و مطرب و این کنج خراب --- جان و دل و جام و جامه در رهن شراب --- فارق ز امید رحمت و بیم عذاب --- آسوده ز خاک و باد و از آتش و آب ----- حکیم عمر خیام

Comment

Originally posted by OsaBlue View Post
          A defender from New Zealand is in Iran to be tested by Esteghlal.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Old
          wow that's an interesting one, i had no idea that steven old in in esteghlal for a trail, nothings being mentioned here in the media,

steven old's an interesting one, in his youth years he had a trial at parma ( i believe parma had a strong squad back than), i believe that his career went down-hill when he left the pheonix (A-league), and went to scotland which he missed out on the wc10 squad.

however he's strong and physical which could be a good benefit for esteghlal.

please up-date if you here any news.

regards

Comment

^
            he got rejected apaprently by SS
            Originally posted by siavasharian
            ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
            بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by Farshad43 View Post
              Did you know it was 16+ years the last time esteghlal had beaten perspolis by a 2 goal margin?? (July 1995 --- Esteghlal 3 - Perspolis 1)
              Such a sweet and well-deserved win for our boys
              mobareketoon bashe. the best perfoming team won the game.
              gerde jahan gardide'am
              khoobaane aalam dide'am
              lotfe hame sanjide'am
              amma tou chize digari...

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                ^
                he got rejected apaprently by SS
                yashar_fasihnia jaan, many thanks for your reply/update, much appreciate it.
                hehe well i guess its SS gain , i was actually very surprised that he went to iran in the first place, haven't seen him play too much, but i think he was an average A-league player at best, however he was in his early 20s

thanks again.

regards

Comment

a bit of a boring game today. but u guys won. A win is a win

Comment

yes we did.

lots of wrong passes today specially by ando, karrar and khosro all of whom expectations are high from.

anotehr reason could be that jabbari was playing one line back in defensive midfield next to ando so his crips passing wasnt seen upfront and karrar who was playing ahead of him and behind farhad majidi couldnt do wat jabbari was doing in the previous games.

im not a fan of yousefi, he is too careless and not very smart. i wish we could give more play time to walid ali

the most important thing was the 3 points in this game so we can forget teh derby and move on with the rest of our games. farhad will be suspended next game i beleive, today he got his 3rd yellow.

milad meydaovudi, i really like him, but he needs to run more and be more of a team player.
                    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

So Mazloumi is leaving after this season.

Our team is choking after El Capitano left us and Ando got injured. We dont see any tactics and changes so in this state i doubt we will win the league...

Comment

The coming game against Foolad is crucial! If we lose the game, it'll be our 3rd consecutive loss and it will most probably drop us to the 2nd or even 3rd spot. I doubt we will win the league if things continue like the past few weeks.

We really need a fit Ando, Khosrow, Milad etc. and of course Majidi leaving us has had a big effect on the downfall of our performance.
                        Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

What do you guys think of Samuel and especially Jerkovic so far? I haven't really seen them enough to judge.

I really feel like Majidi is irreplaceable for Esteghlal, until they can sign someone as good as Khalatbari to fill in for him.
                          Going from Majidi to Borhani or Jerkovic is simply not good enough, IMO.

Comment

i havent been able to watchm ore than 20 min each game due to office hours, but i think jerkovic is a relatively good player from the little i saw of him.
                            the problem is not him, the problem is the uncreative and impotent midfield and attach force in esteghlal and the lack of creating any chances for any striker to score whether it is jerkovic, arash or milad!

farhad was an exception his ability to hold the ball long enough for his team mates to join him in attack, his ability to single handedly dribble past players and his ability to break offside traps covered a lot of mazloomi's teams weaknesses.
                            our team doesnt run enough and doesnt create enough space. our defense line sits way behind and so our midfield and forward line also have to stay behind otherwise the gap between the 3 lines become so much that we can no longer pass around the ball and the opponent starts penetrating between our layers.
                            ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

barobax esteghlali salam arz shod...just wanted to say that the derby was a great game played by both teams and this is football, shit happens,,,you move on and think about the next game, the next three points, however, I have said it before and say it again, if Esteghlal wants to be competing for the ACL title, Mazloomi is not going to cut it and with the name-players that SS has lost in the last few weeks due to injury and Farhad Majidi, etc, SS really needs to keep its in-form players in shape and healthy...I mean look at yesterday, had Jabbari played, it would be a whole different story! I don't exactly know if it was disciplinary or an injury but key players make or break a game...SS can't expect to win the league and do well in the ACL with average players. I guess what I am saying is that I blame the recent below average form of Esteghlal (compare to the first half of the season) on II factors: I. Key players missing for various reasons, and II, Mazloomi's lack of technical knowledge to get his team together and fight for crucial points w/out the likes of Jabbari, Ando, and especially Majidi! I swear to God when I heared F. Majidi is leaving Esteghlal, even as a Perspolisi I felt sorry for esteghlal that is on the brink of starting a tough ACL campaign w/out Majidi. Anywhoooo, I am on the side of the blues once SS starts up its campaign and that starts with the very first game v ZZ.
                              Good luck in the ACL and thanks for keeping your cools and not getting into over-heated arguments and kalkals with some of the red fans after the game yesterday, at least most of you guys
                              sigpic
                              Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

So who will Esteghlal be missing vs Al Rayyan?
                                I know they won't have Ando or Jabbari for sure, and most likely not Borhani because of yellow cards, but what about Meydavoudi and Zandi? What's the status on them?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Working...
                                X