No announcement yet.

Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened to Yashar? EsEs fan thread is falling way behiind the PP fan thread !!!! He used to hang out here quite a bit with posting the longest post (he even beat me when it came to making long posts) . Guess he must have found a GF? Yahsar has a gf!!! Yashar has a gf!!! Probably her name is Solmaz
    "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
    Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
    Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
      NO baba Patak has nothing to do with Party. Patak was the opposite of Attack as in counter attack and was used during the Iran - Iraq war a lot, cause that was the main tactic Iraqis were using while Iran tried to capture Iraq from late 1982 to 1987.

My comment was PP fans were attacking and Kasra was defending, so we should join him as EsEs fans to get ready for a Counter attack (Patak). Guess it is the generation gap after all.
      lol actually, i heard that word from time 2 time in iran, but i was referring to kasra's koloft party since he can rep me a lot lol. migan taraf party-kolofte lol.

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

RANDOM JOKE:

Ravabet omoomiye shabakehaye barghiye iran dar rastaye sarfe jooyi dar masrafe barghe iraniane aziz e'elam karde ke agar dar hengame nazdikiye jensi cheraghhaye otagh khamoosh bashan, lezzate sex, 3 barabar khahad shod!!!

In regards to saving electric energy, the iranian hydro PR has announced that if you turn the lights off during sex, its pleasure will increase threefold! (it sounds funnier in persian i know, plus those who have lived in iran and know that idiotic dork baba barghi, will get my joke )

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Esteghlal will play vs. Al Ain from Emarat on the 8th of September

Comment

Hejazi is the problem guys...I like the guy,,,he is a classy guy compare to most other Iranian coaches,,,but he just doesn't have what ss or any top IPL team needs...
            sigpic
            Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

I hate Bohrani..and SS doesnt have a game plan..Naser Khan yeh karee kon jooneh man

Comment

Originally posted by GiveitupDaii View Post
                I hate Bohrani..and SS doesnt have a game plan..Naser Khan yeh karee kon jooneh man
                exactly...11 stars are running around waiting for one of them to pull a miracle move!
                sigpic
                Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Bohrani Mesleh Aneh Asbeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

once again sadeghi shows how unprofessional he is...another red card for him...
                    sigpic

Comment

over 1-1
                      sigpic

Comment

STOP BLAMING BORHANI OR OTHER PLAYERS!! ITS ****IN HEJAZI!
                        THROW THE MORON OUT AND HE CAN TAKE HIS OLAGH MARFAVI WITH HIM!

WHAT A DUMBASS HE STILL DONT UNDERSTAND THAT SAN JAN IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR DM!! OUR RIGHT WING WHERE WAS IT? WAS JABBARI A RIGHT WINGER? STUPID COACH! HE HAVE ALL THE PLAYERS JUST LACK A GOOD COACH! HES SO STUPID TAKIN JABBARI OUT INSTEAD OF BAYATINIA WHO DIDNT DO SHIT FOR 90MINS! AND THEN ALIZADE IN?? LOL! ASABEMUN RIDAAN TOSH! WE were ****IN LOOSIN TO MES KERMAN! Khaste shodam az hers khordan! HE doesnt HAVE ANY TACTIC OR GAMEPLAN HEJAZI AKHE BE TOKHMAM HE WAS A SETAREH OR PEOPLE HAVE RESPECT FOR HIM WHAT GOOD IS IT FOR SS? And HE IS MAKIN THE SAME MISTAKES IN EVERY MATCH! BABA MANEEI IS NOT A LEFTBACK FOR GOD SAKE BUT A LEFT WINGER!
                        Ideal line-up for Asian cup 2019:
                        ------------Beiranvand-----------
                        Ghafouri--Hosseini--PAG---Mimo
                        -------Ebrahimi---Hajsafi----------
                        JB/Gholi-----Ghoddos-------Taremi
                        ------------Azmoun------------------

Comment

idk whats wrong with esteghlal i used to like them 5 years ago now i like sepahan but anyway what has happend to them hejazi is not a good coach, esteghlal shud think bout other coaches.

Comment

Dude You Guyz Have A Coach Who Has Been Coaching 2nd Division For Past 2 Years, So There Shouldnt Be Too Many Surprises
                            Question the logic behind my argument!!!

Comment

with the kind of money esteghlal has they can hire a good coach

Comment

Originally posted by The-Don View Post
                                STOP BLAMING BORHANI OR OTHER PLAYERS!! ITS ****IN HEJAZI!
                                THROW THE MORON OUT AND HE CAN TAKE HIS OLAGH MARFAVI WITH HIM!
                                WHAT A DUMBASS HE STILL DONT UNDERSTAND THAT SAN JAN IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR DM!! OUR RIGHT WING WHERE WAS IT? WAS JABBARI A RIGHT WINGER? STUPID COACH! HE HAVE ALL THE PLAYERS JUST LACK A GOOD COACH! HES SO STUPID TAKIN JABBARI OUT INSTEAD OF BAYATINIA WHO DIDNT DO SHIT FOR 90MINS! AND THEN ALIZADE IN?? LOL! ASABEMUN RIDAAN TOSH! WE were ****IN LOOSIN TO MES KERMAN! Khaste shodam az hers khordan! HE doesnt HAVE ANY TACTIC OR GAMEPLAN HEJAZI AKHE BE TOKHMAM HE WAS A SETAREH OR PEOPLE HAVE RESPECT FOR HIM WHAT GOOD IS IT FOR SS? And HE IS MAKIN THE SAME MISTAKES IN EVERY MATCH! BABA MANEEI IS NOT A LEFTBACK FOR GOD SAKE BUT A LEFT WINGER!
                                I totally agree with everything you said bro...This is B.S....

Comment

Working...
                                X