Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by masoud nekounam View Post
    ^What happened to Meydavoudi?
    Cast is removed and he started physio, but he will be away at least for another 3-4 months. Hope he doesn't rush his return and turns to other Jabbari or Navidkia.
    "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
    Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
    Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
      Cast is removed and he started physio, but he will be away at least for another 3-4 months. Hope he doesn't rush his return and turns to other Jabbari or Navidkia.
      Ali jaan....
      This Physiotheropy ...might require a thread of its own.....
      It appears, there are not many good sport Physiotheropist..in IRAN....
      So many players are influenced by this....
      Navidkia....
      nakbakht-vahedi
      Khalili
      Jabbari..
      madanchi..
      etc.....
      , In USA NFL, players get injured in a lot more worse..and recover in matter of one to at most 8 weeks......unless it is much worse...
      Pulled muscles,Cramps,Achillies tendons,knee issues,even broken hand or leg,torn muscles,..etc,etc......the players, after a due date come back and continue as normal.....but,In IRAN.....it takes longer,and most will never reach the previouse shape .

Comment

Originally posted by zzgloo View Post
        Ali jaan....
        This Physiotheropy ...might require a thread of its own.....
        It appears, there are not many good sport Physiotheropist..in IRAN....
        So many players are influenced by this....
        Navidkia....
        nakbakht-vahedi
        Khalili
        Jabbari..
        madanchi..
        etc.....
        , In USA NFL, players get injured in a lot more worse..and recover in matter of one to at most 8 weeks......unless it is much worse...
        Pulled muscles,Cramps,Achillies tendons,knee issues,even broken hand or leg,torn muscles,..etc,etc......the players, after a due date come back and continue as normal.....but,In IRAN.....it takes longer,and most will never reach the previouse shape .

I haven't been to Iran for over 25 years by now, so can't comment on that. But one thing I have first hand experiecne on it and it is the discipline of the player during the rehab. We Iranians in general aren't very discipliined. I myself after my first ACL didn't do the rehab as well I should have and it runid the first knee operation. Doctors tell you after an ACL repair or reconstruction that operation is 50% and 50% is rehab. One usually will be in Pysiotherapy for 1-2 hours a day (maybe for pro athelets it is more). And he/she has to do a series of stertches and workout another 1-2 hours a day. For example running in the pool for 1-2 hours. I am not sure our players are so disciplined to do the rehab part well. Plus in the US all pro athelets have personal trainers that kind of force them to do the rehab. In Iran I doubt if they do.

In Irna there is color MRI, which I haven't personally seen in the US, but I never became pro, so maybe it is only available in high caliber places. It seems it isn't the lack of equipments and surgeon know how, it is matter of disciopline to do rehab. For example I was told not touch the ball until 6 months. I started shooting the ball after 4 months when it felt ok (after my first ACL) and I screwed things up.
        I had two ACL and one MCL plus an Achillis reconstruction and persoanally been through it first hand. Rehab is as important as surgury and to do rehab one needs discipline, which is a rare commodity amongst many of us.
        "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
          I haven't been to Iran for over 25 years by now, so can't comment on that. But one thing I have first hand experiecne on it and it is the discipline of the player during the rehab. We Iranians in general aren't very discipliined. I myself after my first ACL didn't do the rehab as well I should have and it runid the first knee operation. Doctors tell you after an ACL repair or reconstruction that operation is 50% and 50% is rehab. One usually will be in Pysiotherapy for 1-2 hours a day (maybe for pro athelets it is more). And he/she has to do a series of stertches and workout another 1-2 hours a day. For example running in the pool for 1-2 hours. I am not sure our players are so disciplined to do the rehab part well. Plus in the US all pro athelets have personal trainers that kind of force them to do the rehab. In Iran I doubt if they do.
          In Irna there is color MRI, which I haven't personally seen in the US, but I never became pro, so maybe it is only available in high caliber places. It seems it isn't the lack of equipments and surgeon know how, it is matter of disciopline to do rehab. For example I was told not touch the ball until 6 months. I started shooting the ball after 4 months when it felt ok (after my first ACL) and I screwed things up.
          I had two ACL and one MCL plus an Achillis reconstruction and persoanally been through it first hand. Rehab is as important as surgury and to do rehab one needs discipline, which is a rare commodity amongst many of us.
          It seems we have lot more incommon than just favorit team !!!
          I also, had surgury on my interior legament of my left knee...about 25 years ago.......and I never paid attention to the rehab, and work out and phusiotheropy I was adviced to do...and I am paying to that to this day.....
          Knees specialy are lot more complecated than people think.....it has so many independent muscles and legaments,etc..and they all have thier individual, work outs specific to themseleves, to single out and rehabilitate those.....
          I never went back to my original days.....and I have resigned to have a damaged knee.......
          But, you are very right..that we do not do it as we are advised to do.....but, a proffesional player, should have a private trainer, as well as a Clause in his contract, that if he does not listen to his trainer, he will not get paid, or even penalized...........
          I never forgive myself for not doing the physiotheropy.......such is youth !

Comment

A very long interview with Parivz Mazloomi. A nice way to get insight to his style and vision for SS.

http://90tv.ir/node/53552

sigpic

Comment

Nekoo very close to ESTEGHLAL

شبکه ایران- استقلالی*ها خیلی دوست دارند حداقل در جام باشگاه*های آسیا از جوادنکونام به عنوان بازیکن کمکی استفاده کنند.در همین راستا مذاکراتی هم به طور غیر مستقیم با این بازیکن انجام شد و حتی نکونام از طریق آرش برهانی که یکی از دوستان صمیمی*اش به حساب می*آید به گوش استقلالی*ها رساند که تمایل فراوانی دارد برای استقلال بازی کند اما در این برهه او به دلیل بعد مسافت و تعهدی که به باشگاهش دارد نمی*توانددر لیگ قهرمانان آسیا به عنوان بازیکن کمکی برای استقلال بازی کند.

نکونام این موضوع را با آرش برهانی درمیان گذاشت و آرش هم مو به مو حرف های کاپیتان تیم ملی را به کادر فنی استقلال انتقال داد تا آن*ها نیز در جریان ماجرا قراربگیرند.علاقه نکونام به استقلال از فصل پیش کاملا آشکار شد؛آن جا که این بازیکن یک روز میهمان تمرین استقلال بود و همراه با آرش برهانی در زمان مربیگری مرفاوی به محل تمرین استقلال واقع در دستگردی آمد و ساعاتی را کنار آبی*ها بود.

نکونام بارها و بارها در روزنامه منتسب به باشگاه استقلال هم به عنوان میهمان ویژه حاضر شده و از علاقه*اش به استقلال پرده داشته است.این فضا ممکن است سرانجام در تعیین مقصد نکو تاثیر گذار باشد.اما باید دید با توجه به حضور این بازیکن در بهترین لیگ باشگاهی جهان آیا حضورش در فوتبال ایران میسر خواهد بود یا خیر؟

تردیدی نیست نکونام با این سابقه هواخواهانی در لیگ*های هم جوار ایران به خصوص امارات خواهد داشت و چنانچه تصمیم بگیرد از لالیگا جدا بشود با پیشنهادهای دیگری رو به رو خواهد شد در آن صورت حضور نکونام در لیگ برتر باز هم به تعویق خواهد افتاد.مگر آنکه این بازیکن تصمیم قطعی گرفته باشد پس از این فصل عازم لیگ ایران و باشگاه استقلال بشود و سرانجام لباش آبی تن کند.
              I was an atheist until I realized I am GOD.

Comment

^ Javad Nekounam might go to Esteghlal?!

Comment

^ Its never gonna happen
                  sigpic

Comment

LOOL

Nekounam to Esteghlal, mage marize Europa ro vel kone biad Iran?

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
                      LOOL

Nekounam to Esteghlal, mage marize Europa ro vel kone biad Iran?
                      If I had to choose between playing for Barcelona and ESTEGHLAL, I would choose ESTEGHLAL in a heartbeat.
                      I was an atheist until I realized I am GOD.

Comment

ien marde jurgen gode kie ke oomade too esteghlal?

Comment

I bet someone in Esteghlal heard about Nekounam leaving Osasuna and made a joke like "let's get Nekounam *laughter*" and some stupid reporter who was there at the moment heard this shookhi and decided to write an article claiming Esteghlal has approached Nekounam and he's decoided to join them
                          Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Mazloomi getttin tough in Turkey. Did you hear he deported 5 Omid SS players back to Iran? Don't know the details, but it seems Mahboob Mojaz was amongst the deported players back to Iran as well.

sigpic

Comment

SS played two games in Turkey. They tied against a Turkish team and beat a team from Goergia.

Jabbari was sent back to Tehran half way through the SS camp in Turkey. Mazloomi is very happy with the camp and claims all the injured guys except Maydavoodi and Jabbari are all ok to play now. Good news for SS. Sayad Sahlehi, Yousefi are back as well. Didn't say specifically about Ravankhah, but I assume he is available as well.

sigpic

Comment

Damn we're gonnaneed Meydavoudi and Jabbari in the 2nd half of the season.

Unfortunately we gotta miss them both....

Comment

Working...
                                X