Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
    Dadash, I'm not a fan of him either, but when I compare him to Ashoubi, De Soza and Rahmati, I say bring the guy in, and make him a starter. He played in the EPL for a long time, only the practices have given him the experience to be chosen above those 3.

Especially Ashoubi and Da Soza, shittiest buyings ever. With Ando, at least u know you have a strong player in the middle.

btw, which winger? Iranian wingers, we cant get them and foreign, after seeing that striker anderson, i say nevr mind, i rather try an omid player.
    If we didn't have those other 3 DM's already, then yes I'd probably choose Ando above them to join Esteghlal, but now we already have 3, which means at least 2 of them will be sitting on the bench next to Talebloo and Borhani, which leaves only 1 more spot left (Koushki, Anderson, Shirzad, Yousefi...?).

If we can get rid of one of the 3 DM's we got already, then I'd say bring in Ando.

About the wings, Ali Hamoudi from Foolad would be a good signing f.e. There are still some good players in IPL...
    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
      If we didn't have those other 3 DM's already, then yes I'd probably choose Ando above them to join Esteghlal, but now we already have 3, which means at least 2 of them will be sitting on the bench next to Talebloo and Borhani, which leaves only 1 more spot left (Koushki, Anderson, Shirzad, Yousefi...?).

If we can get rid of one of the 3 DM's we got already, then I'd say bring in Ando.

About the wings, Ali Hamoudi from Foolad would be a good signing f.e. There are still some good players in IPL...
      Well bro, Mazloumi plays 4-2-3-1, which means Ando and Rahmati/De Soza should play and one backup on the bench is enough. It can rotate between Rahmati, De Soza and Ashoubi. One plays, one on the bench, one in the stands.

About the bench, there are 7 bench spots. Taleblou, Borhani, Yousefi, Koushki, Mahboob Mojaz, Mobali and De Soza.

About the wings: I know there are some good lpayers left in IPL, but the transfer window has closed, so we have to wait a few months. At this point I rather have Ando signed, and then we loan out on of the DMFs during the transfer window and get a winger.

Comment

We just signed 2 new DM's, De Soza and Ashoubi; something really went wrong in this process with the decision makers, cause it just is not smart to have 4 DM's in your team.

It's just stupid to sign 2 new players like that to put them on the stands. If we hadn't signed all those DM's I'd be happy with Ando over Rahmati or Ashoubi, but for now I'm not sure; some decision makers have some explaining to do!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

^ Add another CM to your list , We just signed a new player

مشخصات فردي ((اسماعیل شریفات)) بازيكن جديد استقلال

شريفات بازيكن جديد استقلال است، جواني كه مي*خواهد با پيراهن آبي پله*هاي رشد و ترقي را طي كند.

نام و نام خانوادگي: اسماعيل شريفات

تاريخ تولد: 16/3/1367

محل تولد: رامشير

قد: 166سانتي*متر

وضعيت خدمت: دانشجوي كارشناسي تربيت*بدني

وضعيت تأهل: متأهل

پست بازي: هافبك-مهاجم

عملكرد در استقلال اهواز
          29 بازي، 7 گل زده، 2 پنالتي، 4 پاس گل

پست بازي در استقلال اهواز
          در 22 بازي به عنوان گوش چپ يا راست در سيستم*هاي 4-3-3 و 4-2-3-1
          در 5 بازي به عنوان هافبك نفوذي در سيستم 4-4-2
          در 2 بازي به عنوان مهاجم در سيستم 4-4-2

گل*ها
          1- هفته دوم به پرسپوليس در آزادي
          2- هفته سوم به مس*كرمان در اهواز
          3- هفته چهارم به سپاهان در اصفهان
          4- هفته پانزدهم به سايپا در كرج
          5- هفته بيست*وهفتم به پيكان در قزوين
          6- هفته سي*ودوم به سايپا در اهواز
          7- هفته سي*وسوم به تراكتورسازي در تبريز

پاس گل و پنالتي
          2 پاس گل مقابل پيكان در اهواز (هفته دهم)
          پاس گل مقابل فولاد در اهواز (هفته سيزدهم)
          پنالتي مقابل تراكتورسازي در اهواز(هفته شانزدهم)
          پنالتي مقابل راه*آهن در اهواز(هفته بيست*وششم)
          پاس گل مقابل سايپا در اهواز (هفته سي*ودوم)

--- منبع ---
          sigpic

Comment

Sharifat is a good signing, I'm glad with it.

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

edit-
              Last edited by siavasharian; 11-13-2010, 02:49 AM.
              I was an atheist until I realized I am GOD.

Comment

Strage, didn't Sharifat join Malavan?

Comment

i would have preferred both hawar and ando not sharifat.
                  hawar is a very skilled, experienced left footed player while ando would give us a much stronger defensive support compared to ashoubi and kianoush rahmati!

sharifat is young, skilled and talented but i think hawar and ando would benefit us more.
                  now its going to be difficult to choose 1 of them since both are players we definitely need. we dont have many good left footers in the team but hawar doesnt always have the most professional attitude when coming and going during vacations.
                  ando on the other hand might be in iran only till winter transfer window when he will again try to go to blackburn.
                  difficult choice but i think choosing sharifat was not the best of decisions.
                  Originally posted by siavasharian
                  ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                  بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

I believe we still have 1-2 spots left to sign, so getting Hawar or Ando next to Sharifat is still possible I believe (I'd prefer Hawar).

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

khiyabani said our list is full during the game today??
                      i thought we had 2 empty slots and one of them was filled by sharifat/?
                      Originally posted by siavasharian
                      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

greattttt
                        Ando scored, hala 100 mil mire roo gharardadesh

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                          khiyabani said our list is full during the game today??
                          i thought we had 2 empty slots and one of them was filled by sharifat/?
                          i dont think it was khiabani but whoeve it was he said they took sharifat instead of him, and tht our list is full.
                          sigpic

Comment

He obviously didn’t know what he was talking about. Sharifat was added to our under 23 list.

According to IFF regulation ( http://ffiri.ir/html/images/pdf/dastor.pdf page 7; sec6-4, each team can have:

22 free age players
                            5 under 23 players

In addition, each team may call up as many as 10 under21 (or under 17) players from its own farm teams for each game. These are only call-ups though which means they cannot have a contract with the first team.

Our under 23 list had 4 players and Dr. Fatollahzadeh was hoping to move Omid Ravankhah to the under 23 list opening up space for Ando. Ravankhah is actually 23 years old however his birth certificate says 22. There is a note on his birth certificate that indicates this fact and so IFF refused to accept him as under 23. IFF announced this on Tuesday and so ESTEGHLAL signed Sharifat the same day.

Our free age list is also full. What will happen now is that we will remove the injured Seyed Salehi from the list and Ando can join without any problem. An IFF medical examiner must confirm that Seyed Salehi cannot play until half-season and then we can remove him. He obviously won’t like it, but if he doesn’t cooperate, he is going to be hated by fans. He is going to get paid his full contract while resting anyways.

free age list:
                            1 Vahid Taleblou
                            2 Mohammad Mohammadi
                            3 Amir Hossein Sadeghi
                            4 Hanif Omranzadeh
                            5 Bijan ***hki
                            6 Hadi Shakouri
                            7 Pejman Montazeri
                            8 Javad Shirzad
                            9 Farzad Ashoubi
                            10 Felipe Alves
                            11 Kianoosh Rahmati
                            12 Mehdi Amirabadi
                            13 Andre Luiz
                            14 Mohsen Yousefi
                            15 Mojtaba Jabari
                            16 Omid Ravankhah
                            17 Iman Mobali
                            18 Farhad Majidi
                            19 Arash Borhani
                            20 Milad Meydavoudi
                            21 Anderson
                            22 Mehdi Seyed Salehi

under 23 list:
                            1 Mehrshad Momeni
                            2 Mojtaba Mojaz
                            3 Mehrdad Noorafkan
                            4 Fereydoon Rezai
                            5 Esmaeil Sharifat

on call list:
                            1 Tohid Gholami
                            2 Fardin Abedidni
                            3 Ehsan Pirhadi
                            4 Yaghob Karimi

Comment

Watching this traitor sit next to our legends makes me sick

Comment

who is that guy?

Comment

Working...
                                X