Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nimazzzz View Post
    Agha in Esteghlal emsal ghahremane...hala bebinid...
    Milade Long soorakh kon
    inshalla!! khoda az labo lochat beshnave!!
    Originally posted by siavasharian
    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

khodaii behtarin kharide chand sale akhire

Comment

^ Gotta give credit to de Souza aswell he is really good in center mid the type of player that reminds of jabbari when he was on his peak , and a replacement of Janvaurio that we lost !
        sigpic

Comment

Next to Heidari and Januario, I was extremely sad to see Hossein Kazemi go, but I gotta admit, today I was very impressed with Philip Desuza's performance. He did really well. As a matter of fact, all new-comers performed well, especially Iman and Milad.
          مائیم و می و مطرب و این کنج خراب --- جان و دل و جام و جامه در رهن شراب --- فارق ز امید رحمت و بیم عذاب --- آسوده ز خاک و باد و از آتش و آب ----- حکیم عمر خیام

Comment

Pouria
            Navad starts this coming Monday at 23:00 Tehran time:
            http://www.footballiran.ir/Nsite/FullStory/?Id=35191
            Do you want to start the official IPL 10 Navad thread?
            I was an atheist until I realized I am GOD.

Comment

Originally posted by siavasharian View Post
              Pouria
              Navad starts this coming Monday at 23:00 Tehran time:
              http://www.footballiran.ir/Nsite/FullStory/?Id=35191
              Do you want to start the official IPL 10 Navad thread?
              Carlos Queiroz for TM

Comment

Akhe key mishe in "Khodadad Afsharian" dast az sare in Esteghlal bar dare. I remember a couple of years ago he disallowed two correct goals by Esteghlal against Moghavemat and last season against Peykan, the ball was clearly out of bounds and he didn't call it and that play led to Peykan's goal. And finally this season he unnecessarily disallowed Mobali's goal against Zob.
                Watch this clip from 7:31. It shows how useless and irresponsible Afsharian is. Afsharian: "KHATA SHOD KE SHOD KHODEMOONO KHAFE KONIM"

Comment

guys how did we do today? how did our team play? who were our main key players? i missed the game and after knowing the result im not really in the mood to watch it again

Comment

^here are the full highlights Kasra jaan
                    Formerly known as Persianking!
                    Follow me @
                    instagram/iranscout
                    instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

ميرزاپور: گل ميداودى به خاطر ايراد توپ بود!

تهران IranSport.Net - ابراهيم ميرزاپور دروازه بان تيم فوتبال پيكان قزوين گفت: ناراحتم كه در اوج آمادگى ۳ گل از استقلال دريافت كردم.وى درباره بازى تيم هاى استقلال و پيكان اظهار كرد: اين بازى ۲ نيمه متفاوت داشت. در نيمه نخست پيكان تيم موفق ميدان بود اما در نيمه دوم استقلالى ها عملكرد خوبى داشتند. هر ۲ تيم در مجموع بازى قابل قبولى را انجام دادند اما وقتى تيم ما با اختلاف ۳ گل شكست مى خورد، قطعا نقايصى دارد. او افزود: فكر مى كنم استقلالى ها بيشتر از ما از موقعيت هاى گلزنى شان استفاده كردند. تيمى كه ۳ گل مى خورد، قطعا در كار دفاعى موفق نبوده است. البته گلى كه ميلاد ميداودى با شوت از راه دور به ثمر رساند، به دليل ايرادى بود كه توپ بازى داشت. توپ داشت به بيرون مى رفت اما به يك مرتبه مسيرش تغيير پيدا كرد و وارد دروازه شد. زمانى كه يك دروازه بان گل زيبا مى خورد، مشكلى نيست اما بعضى وقت ها متاسفانه روى بدشانسى گل مى خورى. ميرزاپور گفت: هر چند همه بازيكنان در اين شكست ۳يم هستند اما مى دانم ممكن است برخى بخواهند مغرضانه تقصير اين نتيجه را به گردن من بياندازند. بسيار ناراحتم كه در اوج آمادگى ۳ گل از استقلال دريافت كردم. از عملكردم در اين مسابقه راضى نيستم چون خوب بودم و ۳ گل خوردم. مطمئنا در بازى هاى بعدى بهتر كار خواهم كرد.
                      تاريخ مخابره پيام:شنبه 30 مرداد 1389
                      خبرنگار: سردبير

Comment

Hello fellow Abie Fans;

I don't have Satelite TVs anymore, Where can I watch SS game reruns or live stream? Any help appreciated.

I used to watch at GLWIZ, but now I can't watch there. For some reason, can't buy membership there (some issue with the security certificate their site issues prevents me from buying membership). I am at work when the game is on
                        "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
                        Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
                        Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
                        sigpic

Comment

^the full games are usually available for download on irangoals. You’ll have to wait about 24 hours though. The quality and the wait times are often directly related to the score of ESTEGHLAL game. For example, when ESTEGHLAL gets a bad result, shirfarhad uploads the game almost immediately with HD quality, but when ESTEGHLAL wins with 4-5 goals, he takes his time.

Comment

WTF man.

Mazloomi ye mosht k0skhol jam karde rikhte too zamin. WTF was this that we saw today? jeloye Naft bekhai intori bazi koni ke Sepahan 4ta mizaran too golet.

We had two good players today, Sadeghi and Mohammadi. Baghiye bayad beran boogh bezanan. Although Borhani and Meydavoudi are not to blame, cuz the midfield was crap. But damn, Mobali, Ashoubi, Shirzad, De Souza, AmirAbadi, Andre Luiz and even Omranzadeh were all utter shit.

By the way can someone please explain to me, who the hell this anderson gooshkoob is, the guy who wasted the biggest chance in the game? Akhe ozgal, age bazikone braziliye khoob boodi, too iran bazi nemikardi. Just shoot the damn ball in the goal, we dont need to see some crappy curl and swerve in the ball.

The biggest zero goes to "pishkesvate bagheyrat" Parviz Mazloomi.
                            No tactics, No influence, No harmony, No nothing!

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
                              WTF man.

Mazloomi ye mosht k0skhol jam karde rikhte too zamin. WTF was this that we saw today? jeloye Naft bekhai intori bazi koni ke Sepahan 4ta mizaran too golet.

We had two good players today, Sadeghi and Mohammadi. Baghiye bayad beran boogh bezanan. Although Borhani and Meydavoudi are not to blame, cuz the midfield was crap. But damn, Mobali, Ashoubi, Shirzad, De Souza, AmirAbadi, Andre Luiz and even Omranzadeh were all utter shit.

By the way can someone please explain to me, who the hell this anderson gooshkoob is, the guy who wasted the biggest chance in the game? Akhe ozgal, age bazikone braziliye khoob boodi, too iran bazi nemikardi. Just shoot the damn ball in the goal, we dont need to see some crappy curl and swerve in the ball.

The biggest zero goes to "pishkesvate bagheyrat" Parviz Mazloomi.
                              No tactics, No influence, No harmony, No nothing!
                              Marg bar 4-2-3-1

Comment

With my 20.000th post I just wanna say:

No matter what, Esteghlal hamishe too ghalbemooneh wa sarvare hameyeh longihast

ESTEGHLAL FOR LIFE!!
                                Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Working...
                                X