Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agha_Kasra View Post
    yeah he got injured we need himthe most right now, since Jabbari isn't at full health yet we miss a playmaker, Mansourian's vision is GREAT even though he is getting older, still 50 minutes (start in lineup) or 40 minutes (sub in, 2nd half) is a boost and that's what we lacked today and we reallly need him!!
    he's also a great leader and is very popular with the fans.

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by iran4eva View Post
      he's also a great leader and is very popular with the fans.
      I hope he is able to play Friday vs. Mes in Azadi... we realllly need him since Jabbari wont be playing

Comment

I hope he is able to play Friday vs. Mes in Azadi... we realllly need him since Jabbari wont be playing
        keep ur fingers crossed, plan for the worst, hope for the best..

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

jUST finished watching the Malavan EsEs game. What a boring game for the most part. EsEs only played for 15 minutes at the begining of the second half.

Worriesome. Our offense wasn't coordinated. And I hope I am wrong, but both Borhani and Bayati Nia are type of player who aren't a finisher. One thinks after all this years playing in the IPL they should improve on that but heck no. That shot by Bayati Nia where he dribbled Malavan defenders and then had a horrible shot was a heart breaker ( I dont' know if you noticed on the reply 2 other EsEs player were right there in Malavn 6 yards and no Malavn defender.

EsEs rigth behind Navazi is major hole. This guy (Navazi) has great crosses but he isn't fast enough to get back and cover his space on defense.

3-5-2 didn't work for us. I don't know when Orsevitch will do his thing. But in this two games, I didn't see anything from him. No play maker in the middle at all. EsEs mid never got into the game. I think taking Pooladi was a mistake, specially he could somehow cover the space behind Navazi.

I don't know why Amir Abadi doesn't get a chance in right? We need Montazeri to play in mid. He is a great ball carrier, runs like hell and passes well, has great shots too. Putting him in centeral defense is a huge mistake.

Talebloo doesn't come out on corner kicks and free kicks. He hasn't improved in this one area, since he became no 1 goalie in EsEs.

So sad, specially now that Reds are sitting at the top with a really mediocre win. Hope Hejazi play Amir Abadi in right and let Montazeri play in midfield. I think it was a mistake to rely so much on Jabbari being healed and play for us. Lack of play maker and ball distributor in the middle is the root cause of the problem.
          "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
          Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
          Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
          sigpic

Comment

If you talk about Mansoorian, he ain't a play maker type, plus he won't have the stamina. They guy must be in his mid 30s right? This is what we need a play maker. Hope Hejazi plays Montazeri there as a play maker/DM.
            "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
              If you talk about Mansoorian, he ain't a play maker type, plus he won't have the stamina. They guy must be in his mid 30s right? This is what we need a play maker. Hope Hejazi plays Montazeri there as a play maker/DM.
              Well Ali jaan, his ball distribution is great. almost every match last season where he came in. the team's morale boosted, and the team played better. he is a leader "be tamame ma'na". He is the type of player we need for at least 40 minutes...

I think Nasser khan played this 3-5-2 to make the criticism and stuff shut up and I think its time to go more moderned and play a 4 back system.

We need Jabbari or Mansourian for at least one half both. cuz Pouladi is nothing and also Bayatinia out for Majidi

Comment

Well Ali jaan, his ball distribution is great. almost every match last season where he came in. the team's morale boosted, and the team played better. he is a leader "be tamame ma'na". He is the type of player we need for at least 40 minutes...

I think Nasser khan played this 3-5-2 to make the criticism and stuff shut up and I think its time to go more moderned and play a 4 back system.

We need Jabbari or Mansourian for at least one half both. cuz Pouladi is nothing and also Bayatinia out for Majidi

I love Mansoorian and respect the man a lot, but he isn't a fantasy player (play maker). He brings a lot of enthusisem and work ethic and hussling, but still not a play maker.

Kasra jaan, you making a huge mistake writing Pooladi off. He is the future. Right now Pooladi is being wasted mostly in defense to cover Navazi's ass. I think Majidi is done ( I hope I am wrong). He won't be able to play anyways (2 weeks after the ITC card remember?). I would like to see Shafie and Bayati Nia up front. This will give EsEs's offense an arial attack dimension as well, combine Navazi's crosses and you see what I am talking about.
                Play maker in this team is either Jabbari if he gains his form and after that Montazeri. Voolak he loves the ball and runs like a mad man, yet he has a very good vision in the field.

sigpic

Comment

I love Mansoorian and respect the man a lot, but he isn't a fantasy player (play maker). He brings a lot of enthusisem and work ethic and hussling, but still not a play maker.

Kasra jaan, you making a huge mistake writing Pooladi off. He is the future. Right now Pooladi is being wasted mostly in defense to cover Navazi's ass. I think Majidi is done ( I hope I am wrong). He won't be able to play anyways (2 weeks after the ITC card remember?). I would like to see Shafie and Bayati Nia up front. This will give EsEs's offense an arial attack dimension as well, combine Navazi's crosses and you see what I am talking about.
                  Play maker in this team is either Jabbari if he gains his form and after that Montazeri. Voolak he loves the ball and runs like a mad man, yet he has a very good vision in the field.
                  Well Ali jaan, im not writing Pooladi of, but I think that for the match vs. Mes we should try someone else. And I also agree that Navazi's ass needs too much cover up. IMO, Amir-Abadi shoulld be playing Rightback. And Shafiei is that tall. I saw him vs. Malavan and he is maybe 1,75 not that tall and playing Shafiei with Borhani would be two midgets uprfont

It sounds funny, but maybe we need Alizadeh upfront for his heading abilities

Comment

Well Ali jaan, im not writing Pooladi of, but I think that for the match vs. Mes we should try someone else. And I also agree that Navazi's ass needs too much cover up. IMO, Amir-Abadi shoulld be playing Rightback. And Shafiei is that tall. I saw him vs. Malavan and he is maybe 1,75 not that tall and playing Shafiei with Borhani would be two midgets uprfont

It sounds funny, but maybe we need Alizadeh upfront for his heading abilities
                    Oh God no. I have better ball control and passing ability and brain than that guy even at this age. All he can do is throw OOT.

You don't need to be too tall for being a good header. I am sure Shafie is more than 175, at least he look taller on the TV. But then again, everything on TV looks good. (Guess it is the TV effect). Damn man, the way they advertise the coke or Pepsi, I quickly go and grab one from the fridge, but none of those girls or big smiles or jumping and spiking the ball over the net (in beach volleyball) happens to me.

sigpic

Comment

Still no news about Mansourian...... so I dont think we should expect to see him

Comment

Damn man, the way they advertise the coke or Pepsi, I quickly go and grab one from the fridge, but none of those girls or big smiles or jumping and spiking the ball over the net (in beach volleyball) happens to me.

repped! lol

Comment

Esteghlal will play a friendly match against an emirati team(vind) coached by former PP player hosein abdi.
                          روز شنبه

استقلال به مصاف يك تيم اماراتي مي*رود

خبرگزاري فارس: تيم استقلال تهران روز دوشنبه در يك ديدار تداركاتي به مصاف تيم ويند امارات خواهد رفت.

به گزارش خبرگزاري فارس، حسين عبدي، بازيكن اسبق پرسپوليس مربيگري تيم ويند امارات را كه مدتي است در ايران به سر مي برد، برعهده دارد.
                          اين تيم كه يك ديدار تداركاتي هم برابر تيم استيل آذين انجام داد، روز شنبه هفته آينده به مصاف استقلال تهران مي رود.
                          محل برگزاري اين مسابقه* هنوز مشخص نيست؛ ولي به احتمال فراوان اين ديدار در ورزشگاه شيرودي برگزار مي*شود.
                          تيم استقلال در هفته دوم ليگ برتر برابر ملوان انزلي دو بر يك بازي را به حريف واگذار كرد و جمعه آينده اين تيم ميزبان مس كرمان خواهد بود.

Comment

hey i kind of want to buy this jersey. actually their special offer they have that comes with everything! what should i do.

i'm sorry if i posted this in a wrong thread.

http://www.iransoccerstore.com/club_team.html

Comment

Pouya jaan, did you PM Yashar for the link?

and tbh I dont think you should buy this, this is the jersey from 2004/2005

its just my opinion

Comment

Todays news

*14.18 Local time: Nasser Hejazi expressed his feelings about Mansourian's injury
                                -14.30 Local time: Dr. Norouzi: "95% percent of Mansourian's injury is over"
                                * Esteghlal will play a friendly vs. a Emirates team, it would be played tomorrow, but "Shoraye Amniate Tehran" disagreed

Comment

Working...
                                X