Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
    Ok now I somehow can live with Januario leaving us.
    I believe Mazloomi played 3-5-2 with Mes...? This could be our formation then:
    -----------------------Mohammadi------------------------
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    -----------------------Omranzadeh------------------------
    ----Montazeri----------------------------------Sadeghi----
    --------------------------Da Sosa-------------------------
    -------Heydari------------------------------Shirzad-------
    ----------------Jabbari---------------Mobali-----------------
    -----------------------Majidi-------------------------------
    ---------------------------------Meydavoudi---------------
    It wouldn't look that bad...
    I'd like to see Pirooz Ghorbani in place of Montazeri if/when he comes back.
    مائیم و می و مطرب و این کنج خراب --- جان و دل و جام و جامه در رهن شراب --- فارق ز امید رحمت و بیم عذاب --- آسوده ز خاک و باد و از آتش و آب ----- حکیم عمر خیام

Comment

majidi is still esteghlali? if so this line up could be killer

Comment

There were rumors of Majidi leaving, but I don't remember any official confirmations.
        Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

With a 3-5-2, I think Esteghlal would play best with:

-------------------------Mohammadi-------------------------
          -------------------------Omranzadeh------------------------
          -----------Montazeri--------------------Sadeghi-------------
          ---------------------De Sousa---Ashoubi--------------------
          -----Jabbari--------------------------------------Mobali-----
          ----------------------------Majidi-----------------------------
          --------------------Borhani-----Meydavoudi-----------------

Comment

Esteghlal In Great Shap

On The Staff :

1-Fattollah Zadeh manager..............................
            2- پورحيدري مديرفني تيم فوتبال استقلال تهران شد ............................
            3-Nasser Hejazi, Football Operation ........................... ALL TAJ STAFF !
            4-Gholam-Hossain Mazloomi,assistant.........................
            5-Parviz Mazloomi. Head Coach...............................

On The Pitch :

-------------------------Mohammadi-------------------------
            -------------------------Omranzadeh------------------------
            -----------Montazeri--------------------Sadeghi-------------
            ---------------------De Sousa---Ashoubi--------------------
            -----?--------------------------------------Mobali-----
            ----------------------------Majidi-----------------------------
            --------------------Borhani-----Meydavoudi-----------------

Not Bad at all !
            Last edited by zzgloo; 06-24-2010, 06:29 AM.

Comment

Everyone take off those line-ups or edit them cause Khosrow Heydari signed with Sepahan
              Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

^ khoda ro shokr martikeye khaen, aslan hazer nashod ba Esteghlal mozakere kone

Comment

baba behtar heydari dige che bazikonie pff yaroo moohash enghadar hersam mide fekr kaarde sale 1300'e idiot behtar ke raft

Comment

ffs the amount of negative posts here, it true khosro is a big loss for us and i am sad like all of you for him leaving but come on , i mean searing to the poor guy and calling him anti ss just because he went to sepahan for watever reason? , his contract finished and he has the choice to go where ever he wants to we cant force ppl to stay by force.
                    sigpic

Comment

بازیکن تیم ملی نه، هافبک امید غنا به ایران می*آید!

هافبک ملی پوش فوتبال غنا اواسط هفته آینده برای مذاکره با مسؤولان باشگاه استقلال وارد تهران می*شود.

هافبک ملی پوش فوتبال غنا اواسط هفته آینده برای مذاکره با مسؤولان باشگاه استقلال وارد تهران می*شود. همانطور که پرویز مظلومی سرمربی استقلال اعلام کرده بود، آبی پوشان به دنبال جذب یک یا دو بازیکن خارجی هستند که ظاهرا هافبک تیم امید غنا از جمله این نفرات است. برخلاف اینکه گفته می*شد این بازیکن درحال حاضر برای تیم بزرگسالان غنا بازی می*کند و حتی در جام جهانی هم توپ زده است، یکی از مسؤولان باشگاه استقلال با رد این شایعه اعلام کرد بازیکن مدنظر آنها در جام جهانی حضور ندارد. کادر فنی استقلال هنوز نظر قطعی خود در مورد جذب یا رد این بازیکن را اعلام نکرده و همه چیز را به حضور هافبک غنایی در تهران و تمرین با استقلال موکول کرده*اند.

منبع
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by unique football View Post
                        ffs the amount of negative posts here, it true khosro is a big loss for us and i am sad like all of you for him leaving but come on , i mean searing to the poor guy and calling him anti ss just because he went to sepahan for watever reason? , his contract finished and he has the choice to go where ever he wants to we cant force ppl to stay by force.
                        it's more the way he did, all the bs he said about he'll only play for Esteghlal in Iran and that he'll only leave if he had a good offer from a foreign club, the idiot even said he'll negotiate with Esteghlal today........the management could have used the time he was doing his "nazo chos" to find a replacement atleast

and it's the same story with Majidi, as our 33 year old captain it was expected from him to be the first player to renew his contract to encourage the other players to do the same in the terrible situation we were in, but what did he do instead? he went to Dubai to find another club, and now that he didn't get any proper offer he wants to come back again, and apparently he's in South Africa now to watch WC games while the other players are in Tehran preparing for next season.......very very disappointing
                        Last edited by OsaBlue; 06-24-2010, 02:44 PM.

Comment

I have no respect for Ghale-Noee anymore. Didn't he say that I'm not gonna buy anymore SS players to assist them to keep the players they already have??!! Heydari was the best player of our team and now look where's he going??!! Tof be oon Marefatet General!!!

Comment

Originally posted by OsaBlue View Post
                            it's more the way he did, all the bs he said about he'll only play for Esteghlal in Iran and that he'll only leave if he had a good offer from a foreign club, the idiot even said he'll negotiate with Esteghlal today........the management could have used the time he was doing his "nazo chos" to find a replacement atleast
                            and it's the same story with Majidi, as our 33 year old captain it was expected from him to be the first player to renew his contract to encourage the other players to do the same in the terrible situation we were in, but what did he do instead? he went to Dubai to find another club, and now that he didn't get any proper offer he wants to come back again, and apparently he's in South Africa now to watch WC games while the other players are in Tehran preparing for next season.......very very disappointing
                            this is iran for gods sakes if we had proffesional players who stood by there words we would of been in every world cup and advancing every time. These ppl have no olgoo all they want is money.
                            sigpic

Comment

What do you guys think about Farzad Majidi for the right flank?
                              I was an atheist until I realized I am GOD.

Comment

Originally posted by siavasharian View Post
                                What do you guys think about Farzad Majidi for the right flank?
                                Farzad has not played in any league for a few years now! I think he should retire.

However, here's a piece of news that is really interesting:

http://www.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=8904050292

Wouldn't that be wonderful
                                مائیم و می و مطرب و این کنج خراب --- جان و دل و جام و جامه در رهن شراب --- فارق ز امید رحمت و بیم عذاب --- آسوده ز خاک و باد و از آتش و آب ----- حکیم عمر خیام

Comment

Working...
                                X