Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soheil86 View Post
    so SS really lost??
    No we were just kidding, we actually won 2-1 but we're just fooling around saying Malavan won

Baba didn't you already ask that 2 hours ago? You could've found out the score in 2 hours, couldn't you? And I'm sure you already know SS lost, and if you didn't (), yes we lost, we REALLY did!
    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by soheil86 View Post
      so SS really lost??

lol, really
      did they really lose to Malavan?!

Comment

It's no shame losing in Anzali. Malavan's got a pretty decent team.

Esteghlal has made the most numer of changes in its squad, and we have many players on the field who've only played a couple of times together, so it's natural that they need time to get adjusted.

I only hope Jabbari and Majidi get fixed asap. We really need them (specially Jabbari).

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Eventhough I am a Persepolis fan, I don't think Esteghlal will get anywhere with Hejazi as the head coach.

It is just a waste to buy so many good players for a team with a huge fan base like Esteghlal and then hire a coach whose football knowledge belongs to two decades ago.
          2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
            It's no shame losing in Anzali. Malavan's got a pretty decent team.
            Esteghlal has made the most numer of changes in its squad, and we have many players on the field who've only played a couple of times together, so it's natural that they need time to get adjusted.
            I only hope Jabbari and Majidi get fixed asap. We really need them (specially Jabbari).
            I agree!

Some people act like football in Iran is so advanced that the best teams always are sure to win against the weaker (altough I dont think malavan is weak.

Its IPL, the best team can loose to the worst team by 3 goals and still end up champions.

Comment

^^^ True!

The times when Esteghlal and Perspolis always used to win against these (on paper) "weak teams" is over. The teams have moved closer to eachother, which is a good thing.

Back in the days the arguements/discussions were about whether SS/PP would score a minimum of 3 or 4 against these weak teams; today it's not even sure if the 2 giants will be able to get a draw against the same teams (specially out of Azadi).

But we shouldn't forget the fact that when teams are playing either Esteghlal or Perspolis, that the team's anghize rises to the top and every player is extra motivated. This also playes a (big) factor imo.

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Agha_Kasra View Post
                you forgot your 1-0 in azadi vs. Rah Ahan last year?
                please remind their list of chartayies in azadi from every tom, dick and harry...

the list is so long i dont remember half the teams..

fajr, abu moslem, peykan, sepahan,,,,,, i feel there was 1 more??
                Originally posted by siavasharian
                ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Amir Khodamoradi did he like have surgery on his nose or something??? he looked scary haha

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                    ^^^ True!
                    The times when Esteghlal and Perspolis always used to win against these (on paper) "weak teams" is over. The teams have moved closer to eachother, which is a good thing.
                    Back in the days the arguements/discussions were about whether SS/PP would score a minimum of 3 or 4 against these weak teams; today it's not even sure if the 2 giants will be able to get a draw against the same teams (specially out of Azadi).
                    But we shouldn't forget the fact that when teams are playing either Esteghlal or Perspolis, that the team's anghize rises to the top and every player is extra motivated. This also playes a (big) factor imo.
                    Yeah definately. It wont matter if the two big teams are at the top or bottom. Every team will give more when facing them.

Comment

I loved the way Ghorbani kissed the Esteghlal Logo when he scored the goal

Comment

esteghlal overall played a good game today, especially in the second half. i was especially impressed with our offence and midfield; but if we truly want the trophy this season we need to fix our defensive problems. on both goals, our defenders were to blame directly.

talebloo- as always, had a good game. maybe couldve done better on the cross, but the defense should've taken care of the situation.

ghorbani- ok game, has to get used to playing CB. great goal

sadeghi- this guy is too rough, if he doesnt fix his mentality, he will continue his red-card marathon from last season. and that's a big problem for our team due to lack of defenders.

montazeri- pure class! i love this guy, he might turn out to be our best purchase this season.. time will tell.

yousefi- he also played his regular game. i was especially impressed with his contribution to both defense and offense. but he has to improve his defensive qualities.

maniyi- good game as well, he completely blocked malavan's right flank based attacks along with yousefi, and had a good shot with some nice crosses.

navazi- terrible game. this guy has excellent crosses, probably the best iran's got atm, but he cant defend if his life depended on it. he's also very slow. if ferdosipoor was the commentator, he would've said that "samte raaste defaa'e esteghlal be otoobane hamleye malavaniya tabdeel shode!"

sanjin- he was ok. had some wrong passes and fouled a lot, i think he still needs more time.

pooladi- was he supposed to be an attacking midfielder? he fights hard thats what i like about him, but he also needs some more time to synchronize.

bayatinia- i was honestly disappointed in him today. he wasted 2 good chances, but he too fought till the last minute.

borhani- good game, didnt have too many chances, but used them the best way he could. I LOVE HIS SPEED!!! he's friggin lightning. i especially liked the scene when malavan had a free kick and he was just waiting to grab the ball and he ran all the way from SS's half to malavan's goal and cenetered it. good job, good game.

overall, things will be much better when jabbari is back, and of course, the team still needs some time to adjust fully. and again, our defense needs work. i hated the fact that our defense was a bit careless. watch the replay for the goals and you'll know what i mean.

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

i thought whenever we got the ball to top of the penalty box we didn't protect the ball and didn't make smart passes. we like panicked or something, i think one key for us to score more goals will be "patient" but we moved the ball around very well and like what iran4eva jaan said our midfield was impressive. they held their ground. but overall i think it was a good game not bad but if want the cup i think we need to score more goals

Comment

Guys is Mansourian able to play as a DMF? I think so ha?

Comment

Originally posted by Agha_Kasra View Post
                              Guys is Mansourian able to play as a DMF? I think so ha?
                              Yea i was wondering about Mansourian dadash..How come he isnt playing..

Wasnt he Esteghlal Captain in the preseason in Turkey?.....
                              He should be playing..!!?? is he injured ?

Comment

Originally posted by karimi_nr1 View Post
                                Yea i was wondering about Mansourian dadash..How come he isnt playing..

Wasnt he Esteghlal Captain in the preseason in Turkey?.....
                                He should be playing..!!?? is he injured ?
                                yeah he got injured we need himthe most right now, since Jabbari isn't at full health yet we miss a playmaker, Mansourian's vision is GREAT even though he is getting older, still 50 minutes (start in lineup) or 40 minutes (sub in, 2nd half) is a boost and that's what we lacked today and we reallly need him!!

Comment

Working...
                                X