Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persianmed View Post
    استقلال تهران تغيير سيستم مي دهد
    خبرگزاري فارس: سرمربي تيم فوتبال استقلال تهران قصد دارد برابر تيم ملوان سيستم تيم خود را به 2-5-3 تغيير دهد.
    به گزارش خبرگزاري فارس و به نقل از پايگاه خبري باشگاه استقلال، اين تيم روز پنجشنبه دومين ديدار خود را در رقابت هاي ليگ برتر انجام خواهد داد.
    استقلال در هفته اول با سيستم 2-4-4 به ميدان رفت؛ اما ناصر حجازي قصد دارد در انزلي تيمش را با آرايش 2-5-3 به زمين بفرستد.
    زمين انزلي و همچنين فوتبال فيزيكي ملوان باعث شده است، حجازي به فكر بازي با سيستم قديمي باشد.
    استقلال ساعت 15/17 روز آينده در انزلي به مصاف ملوان مي رود.
    This was something that Reza Rajabi suggested to Hejazi. It might happen. If the play 3-5-2 on out side mids (peestoons) on right we need to use Amir Abadi instead of Navazi then. On left both Maniee and Yousefi can do the left outside mid job.
    "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
    Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
    Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
    sigpic

Comment

made a new sig

Comment

dank_przn damet garm Make another for me plz

btw I'll rep you whenever I am able to rep

Comment

kasra like the poem?

yashar I was always eses fan after PAs. but choices have to be made. and I have made my decision. I am now Roxi perspolisi.
          Goalkeepers are the SOURCE

Comment

Originally posted by Agha_Kasra View Post
            Ariajaan, damet garm good to have you here bro
            Thanks Kasra khan, is supper excellent to have here too and don't forget ESTEGHLAL for ever
            PERSIAN GULF FOREVER
            Persian Gulf
            Iranians.piczo.com

Comment

ESTEGHLAL FOREVER!!

Comment

Ghorbani is coming to Anzali right?

Interesting to see how fans will welcome him.

Comment

Originally posted by RahmanRezai View Post
                  Ghorbani is coming to Anzali right?

Interesting to see how fans will welcome him.
                  why? he is playing against malavan for 5 years right now, maybe even more

Comment

TO ALL ESTEGHLALIS

SS SOORAKH

Comment

Aryan,, we dont ruin your thread,, so dont ruin ours... so dont come here and talk shit aight?

Comment

Originally posted by Agha_Kasra View Post
                        why? he is playing against malavan for 5 years right now, maybe even more
                        Yeah, but I have never seen EsEs vs Malavan, in Anzali on TV before.

Curious if the will whistle when he gets the ball, or if they will applaude him after the game.

If I was in Anzali and a former Malavan player would come, I would definataley chant his name and make him feel like home

Probably they wont do anything at all though.

Comment

Originally posted by RahmanRezai View Post
                          Yeah, but I have never seen EsEs vs Malavan, in Anzali on TV before.

Curious if the will whistle when he gets the ball, or if they will applaude him after the game.

If I was in Anzali and a former Malavan player would come, I would definataley chant his name and make him feel like home

Probably they wont do anything at all though.
                          Well they haven't done anything in the past two years, and last year he even was the captain vs. Malavan, cuz Fekri was out... so there isn't anything special I think

Comment

Originally posted by Aryan View Post
                            TO ALL ESTEGHLALIS

SS SOORAKH
                            i was gonna come up with a nice kick-ass response, but on a second thought i realized that it's a longi im dealin with; so im not even gonna bother but if you're really interested in art, refer to my signature.

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

A team like Malavan exists in Every league in the World, Where their homeground is not the best, the fans etc are rough..

A tough place mentally to visit, But thats the places you do have to visit in World Soccer and on this occasion its Esteghlal Tehran going there....

And it will deffinatly be a easy game for the Blues,
                              Zareh has done a good job leading Malavan for many years now...

Comment

Originally posted by karimi_nr1 View Post
                                A team like Malavan exists in Every league in the World, Where their homeground is not the best, the fans etc are rough..

A tough place mentally to visit, But thats the places you do have to visit in World Soccer and on this occasion its Esteghlal Tehran going there....

And it will deffinatly be a easy game for the Blues,
                                Zareh has done a good job leading Malavan for many years now...
                                true, but we've beat them before, and we'll do it again

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Working...
                                X