X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mehdy View Post
    Will Farzad join SS?

No way, we see him in SS this season.
    "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
    Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
    Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
    sigpic

Comment

Yashar jaan, Ravankhah was injured for one month or did you read some new stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
        Yashar jaan, Ravankhah was injured for one month or did you read some new stuff?
        only for a month? didnt he tear his ACL?
        Originally posted by siavasharian
        ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
        بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
          only for a month? didnt he tear his ACL?
          nope. just hurt his knee

Comment

yeah he's only injured for a month

http://fcesteghlal.ir/AllNews.aspx?NewsID=843

Comment

^
              ok thanx for the clarifications guys.
              anyways, one month injury + time to regain his form would probably mean till end of half season...

--------------------------------------------------------

another piss poor game by us today.
              we couldnt maintain possession as usual because our 3 lines are playing so far away from each other and our player are so wide spread, we dont have enough support for each other.
              aimless kicking of high balls for enayati while skipping all the midfielders in between again results in nothing.
              and ofcourse, as usualy, no support from our 2 fullbacks at all in offense.
              the entire 90 minutes, neither beygzadeh nor montazeri made 1 decent cross, or made one overlap movement, or once dribbled past their man, cut inside and take a shot or create a dangerous scene...nothing!
              over and over again, every game its the same! absolutely nothing...
              just 2 bullies who can use their height and body weight to push away the opponent and tackle them during defense.
              but its partly understandable for motnazeri cos he is a center back playing a right back but beygzadeh who is supposedly a TWO FOOTED side midfielder cum fullback and supposedly an expert in crosses and shots, its been now, wat 5 games, how many times did he take a dangerous shot on goal? how many good accurate crosses has he done? how many times did he make a run along the line, then cut in and make a pass or create a dangerous scene...??!!
              yesterday also same, 90 minutes, nothing, not even 1 accurate cross, not 1 over lap, not 1 time able to dribble past his man and do something useful upfront..an absolute 0!

kianoush rahmati didnt even cross the half line the entire game yesteday and kazemi also never even appeared once before the penalty area. while neayati and borhani are way up waiting for some loose ball to actually get their foot on to. whether they can produce anything out of it among 4 5 opponents players after that is another story!
              i am talking about during the game, not on set pieces when everyone moves up.

its the same story again and again, every game, bar the saipa game, we have been poor. we hardly create any chances, we cant maintain possession or dictate our game over the opponent or hold the rhythm of the game and if somehow by luck or individula brilliance we score a goal, we have to try and protect it till our last breath which is extremely difficult and we see results like yesterday once again.

btw, i dont know why majidi was pulled out yesterday, he and heydari were the only 2 players who were actually helping our team maintain some possession and able to penetrate into the opponents half.
              if marfavi really wanted to sub in januario, why didnt he remove borhani or enayati and move majidi upfront?
              majidi and heydari have been our engines these past few games, god bless them. i really dont wanna know wat will happen if we lose these 2 guys due to any reason....

we are not playing like a champion team at all! our results so far have been good, every home game has been a win, and every away game has been a draw, but we all know this wont last forever, specially once the suspensions, injuries and TM games kick in!
              last year, under GN, with all that possession that we could maintain and pressurizing all the opponents, we still couldnt do much in ACL, one wonders wat this team can do in ACL with so many major flaws in the team....

the only way i continue to convince (or maybe fool myself?) that we will do better is because we have too many big name players and marfavi is still experimenting to find his first 11.
              Last edited by yashar_fasihnia; 09-13-2009, 09:59 PM.
              ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
              بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                ^
                ok thanx for the clarifications guys.
                anyways, one month injury + time to regain his form would probably mean till end of half season...
                --------------------------------------------------------
                another piss poor game by us today.
                we couldnt maintain possession as usual because our 3 lines are playing so far away from each other and our player are so wide spread, we dont have enough support for each other.
                aimless kicking of high balls for enayati while skipping all the midfielders in between again results in nothing.
                and ofcourse, as usualy, no support from our 2 fullbacks at all in offense.
                the entire 90 minutes, neither beygzadeh nor montazeri made 1 decent cross, or made one overlap movement, or once dribbled past their man, cut inside and take a shot or create a dangerous scene...nothing!
                over and over again, every game its the same! absolutely nothing...
                just 2 bullies who can use their height and body weight to push away the opponent and tackle them during defense.
                but its partly understandable for motnazeri cos he is a center back playing a right back but beygzadeh who is supposedly a TWO FOOTED side midfielder cum fullback and supposedly an expert in crosses and shots, its been now, wat 5 games, how many times did he take a dangerous shot on goal? how many good accurate crosses has he done? how many times did he make a run along the line, then cut in and make a pass or create a dangerous scene...??!!
                yesterday also same, 90 minutes, nothing, not even 1 accurate cross, not 1 over lap, not 1 time able to dribble past his man and do something useful upfront..an absolute 0!
                kianoush rahmati didnt even cross the half line the entire game yesteday and kazemi also never even appeared once before the penalty area. while neayati and borhani are way up waiting for some loose ball to actually get their foot on to. whether they can produce anything out of it among 4 5 opponents players after that is another story!
                i am talking about during the game, not on set pieces when everyone moves up.
                its the same story again and again, every game, bar the saipa game, we have been poor. we hardly create any chances, we cant maintain possession or dictate our game over the opponent or hold the rhythm of the game and if somehow by luck or individula brilliance we score a goal, we have to try and protect it till our last breath which is extremely difficult and we see results like yesterday once again.
                btw, i dont know why majidi was pulled out yesterday, he and heydari were the only 2 players who were actually helping our team maintain some possession and able to penetrate into the opponents half.
                if marfavi really wanted to sub in januario, why didnt he remove borhani or enayati and move majidi upfront?
                majidi and heydari have been our engines these past few games, god bless them. i really dont wanna know wat will happen if we lose these 2 guys due to any reason....
                we are not playing like a champion team at all! our results so far have been good, every home game has been a win, and every away game has been a draw, but we all know this wont last forever, specially once the suspensions, injuries and TM games kick in!
                last year, under GN, with all that possession that we could maintain and pressurizing all the opponents, we still couldnt do much in ACL, one wonders wat this team can do in ACL with so many major flaws in the team....
                the only way i continue to convince (or maybe fool myself?) that we will do better is because we have too many big name players and marfavi is still experimenting to find his first 11.
                Fully agree. I opened a thread to talk about the SS midfield as well. Hope I am wrong.
                "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
                Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
                Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
                sigpic

Comment

Marfavi better start with Janvario and Majidi next game and keep either one of Kazemi or Rahmati on the bench! What kind of crap was that he'd come up with against Traktor Sazi?!
                  Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Congrats on the 4000th post btw guys
                    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                      Congrats on the 4000th post btw guys
                      And You made it yourself the 4000th posts :P

Dame hamatoun garm for keeping the thread alive and updating it everyday , I hope a a good season this year and another Championship Inshlah
                      sigpic

Comment

سایت گل انتخاب کرد:
                        خسرو در تیم هفته آسیا

سایت گل در بخش بین المللی خود، تیم منتخب هفته آسیا را معرفی کرد که در آن نام خسرو حیدری هافبک راست استقلال نیز دیده می شود. به گزارش سایت باشگاه استقلال در تیم منتخب هفته سایت گل ضمن استفاده از عکس دسته جمعی بازیکنان استقلال، با ذکر نام خسرو حیدری آمده است:

این بازیکن 26 ساله در فصل جاری تغیر حالت از مدافع به بال راست را به شکل زیبایی به نمایش می گذارد و در دیدار استقلال برابر استیل آذین که به احیای آرش برهانی (مهاجم گلزن استقلال)انجامید، بازی بسیار خوبی ارائه داد.

تیم منتخب هفته آسیا از دید سایت گل به این شرح است:

دروازه بان:
                        شهاب کانکون (العربی کویت)

مدافعان:
                        هونگ کوانگ تان (بین دونگ ویتنام)، ساسا اوگننوسکی (سئونگنام ایلهوا کره جنوبی)،انور غفورف (بنیادکور ازبکستان)، سوری سوخا (چونبوری تایلند)،

هافبک ها:
                        کیتا سوزوکی (اوراواردز ژاپن)، خسرو حیدری (استقلال ایران) ، مهدی کریم (اربیل عراق)

مهاجمان :
                        لی کئون هو (جوبیلو ایواتا ژاپن)، هرنان بارکوس (شن ژن چین)، لی دونگ گوک (جئونبوک موتورز کره جنوبی)
                        sigpic

Comment

merci agha bahram, i saw it a few days back.
                          its great they finally chose a player from IPL.
                          i have been following the past few weeks. to be frank, its difficult to pick only 11 players from so many different countries and clubs across asia...

well done khosro!
                          ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

ESTEGHLAL GHAHREMAN! PERSPOLIS SOORAKHEH!

the januario-majidi duo in the midfield is amazing, and borhani-seyad salehi is also amazing...

WAT a goal by akbarpour!!!

we will be champions again!!
                            Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                            http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                            [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                            Villa + Messi =

Comment

Seyedsalehi took 2 more assists and a goal today. He is beginning to impress me especially since I wasn’t expecting much of him when he joined ES ES. What do you think?
                              I was an atheist until I realized I am GOD.

Comment

Bekyzadeh not suspended!!!
                                بیک زاده محروم نیست

بر خلاف اعلام برخی رسانه ها هاشم بیک زاده برای دیدار استقلال – پیروزی محروم نیست.

به گزارش روابط عمومی باشگاه استقلال، بنا بر استعلام رسمی باشگاه از سازمان لیگ، استقلال 5 بازیکن دو اخطاره داشت
                                که نام هاشم بیک زاده در بین آن ها نبود، لذا کارت زرد دیروز بیک زاده در دیدار دیروز مقابل ابومسلم دومین اخطار وی محسوب
                                می شود و این بازیکن مشکلی برای حضور در دربی ندارد.

Comment

Working...
                                X